A screenshot of the portal
|Coordinates||X: 170, Z: -1300|
|Involved Quests||Temple of the Legends|
Studying the Corrupt
|Special Conditions||Inside the Nether, PVP is enabled|
The Nether Portal refers to the very portal and the general area around it. The portal is, to this date, the only realm portal located in the Wynn Province. It is located south of the Detlas Suburb. The portal was excavated and later used by the humans who used it to travel to The Nether in order to mine large amounts of Emeralds, but mined too deep and awoke the Corrupted army which decimated the Wynn Province. Now the nether portal is the connection between the Wynn Province and the chaotic Nether realm, where players PvP to get to the top of the leaderboard.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Jorkin's house houses Jorkin, a major NPC in the Temple of the Legends quest. The house is located to the right of the portal.
- The Lightdust cavern, located to the left of the portal, is the only area where the player can obtain the Lightdust used in the Temple of the Legends quest.
- Nether ruins are scattered all over the area.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the 1.10 Ocean Update, Jorkin's house and the Lightdust cavern were located inside The Nether.
- The portal originally opened up 100 years prior to the game, however it's been changed to 1000 years to fit more lore & info.