|A town built on the edge of a cliff, Kandon-Beda specializes in air travel. It also houses a library for those who wish to learn history.|
|Coordinates||X: 750, Z: -4440|
|Potion Merchant||Level 90, 95, 100|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
|Quest Starts||The Fortuneteller|
Kandon-Beda is a small level 95 town between the Canyon of the Lost and the Sky Islands located in Gavel. It is built high above the clouds on the side of a canyon wall, and its entrances are small mining tunnels in the town. Unlike its much larger neighboring city Ahmsord, it does not have a Weapon Merchant or Armour Merchant, though the towns both have their own Bank and roughly the same level Potion Merchants. North of Kandon-Beda is the Canyon's two other cities, Thesead, and all the way on the other end of the region, Eltom.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Hot Air Balloon[edit | edit source]
- A Hot Air Balloon is located south of the town, up a flight of stairs, and travels to Corkus City. Completion of the quest The Envoy Part II is required in order to use it.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- A large airship almost as big as the town itself is docked.
- The library is found northwest of every merchant, and has a Fable that the player needs to read in the quest The Fortuneteller.
Crafting Stations[edit | edit source]
A Woodworking Station is located to the South of the Bank.
A Jeweling Station is located to the North of the Bank.
A Tailoring Station is located to the North of the Bank.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located near the Blacksmith.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
An Emerald Merchant is located inside of the Bank, on the north part of town.
A Blacksmith is located behind Jill.
A Scroll Merchant is found close to the Blacksmith.
A Potion Merchant has a shop set up north of Jill.
An Identifier is located northwest of Jill.
The Powder Master is found directly next to the Identifier.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The set of stairs leading up to the area to plant the beans obtained in The Fortuneteller quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the Wynncraft Map, a small valley containing a statue overshadows most of the town. This has often led the large statue to be mistaken for the entrance to Kandon-Beda.
- Kandon-Beda is an anagram of Abandonedbank, a former Wynncraft Game Master (GM) and a long-time member of the community.