Enzan's Brother is a short level 1 quest.
Preview[edit | edit source]
This quest introduces the player to the concept of ingredients. As the player navigates to the east exit of Ragni, the player encounters Enzan, a retired knight who has a brother named Therck. To transform the player into an adventurer, Enzan sends the player to meet an annoyed Therck in front of Nivla Woods. At the end of the quest, Therck will give the player a crafting ingredient.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Enzan: I see you want to venture into the wilderness!
- Enzan: My name is Enzan, and I am now a retired knight. I've spent most of my life fighting for Ragni's army, just like you.
- Enzan: I know how hard it must be to be a recruit at this time, so I've got something that could help you! Well, I don't have it, but my brother does!
- Enzan: Follow this road, he's at the entrance of the Nivla Forest, you can't miss him. Just head to the end of the trail, past the item identifier.
- Enzan: Tell him I sent you! He can be such a jerk to strangers sometimes...
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Therck: Can't you see I'm busy?
- Therck: Oh, my brother? Sorry, I didn't know.
- Therck: Why yes, I actually have something that could help you...
- Therck: Take this chain. It's an ingredient, one of its kind!
- Therck: You know how to craft right? If you use this with your recipe, you can create a powerful item.
- Therck: I recommend you use it soon before it loses its value. Use the crafting stations right here.
- Therck: You'll definetly need a good weapon if you plan to reach Detlas, the trading city. It's right through this forest.