Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.17 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Chilye, who resides in a small house located in the far left region of Almuj, asks you to speak to Irt about the recent drought. He continues to require numerous bottles of water to help with the shortage of water.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Chilye: Adventurer! Our people need you!
- Chilye: I am so glad that you came here. Almuj isn't doing very well lately...
- Chilye: The rain has stopped, and a devastating drought has hit us.
- Chilye: We cannot drink our emeralds, and our supplies are running low!
- Chilye: Have you met Irt? You should, he is the one in charge of helping the town with this problem.
- Chilye: He lives in the south side of the town. Please help us, I beg you!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Irt about the recent drought.
- Irt: I'm sorry, I do not have the time to talk to you. Water is starting dwindle, and I'm in charge of finding more.
- Irt: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I am glad to have you onboard, then! You will actually be useful.
- Irt: Our plants are withering fast, we need water and fertilizer to help them!
- Irt: I'll let the Guard Golems know that you can enter the bank. Don't make me regret this decision.
- Irt: Bring me back [1 Water Bottle] and [24 Mashed Insects] as soon as you can.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Irt: Great! You got everything!
- Irt: Thank you very much for your help. This will give us a few more days of rest.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can get water bottles from a cellar in Almuj at [924, 67, -1966]
- Using Treasure Boots will help you loot Mashed Insect a lot more easily.
- As of 1.14.Patch 11, there is a bug which will allow you to complete the quest with 1 Water Bottle
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Though Almuj's canals and bodies of water make it appear as though the city isn't in a drought, the water obtained from these sources is rendered undrinkable as it is actually sewage water.