We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Some of the following content contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.16 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
|Location||Nemract, Near East Bridge to the Cathedral/ Saint's Row|
Mansion Delivery was an easy level 24 quest, that could only be started and finished during night time in Nemract.
This quest is now replaced with Dwelling Walls.
Preview[edit | edit source]
After meeting Garas under the cover of night at the mansion in Nemract, he will anxiously reveal that his friend Rynb entered the mansion a few hours ago, and has not yet returned. You are asked to deliver a letter to Rynb in order to help him escape the mansion.
Note: The quest itself is mostly puzzle based, and involves no combat.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Garas: Hi. Hopefully you aren't busy right now, I need you. Great!
- Garas: You see, my friend entered this mansion about six hours ago, and still hasn't come out.
- Garas: He might have got lost or something, but that's not the point...
- Garas: I can't spend all day waiting for him. Do you think you could tell him that I am leaving?
- Garas: Great! I still don't know how to open the door exactly, it seems to be pretty random...
- Garas: Anyway, good luck with that!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find Rynb in the mansion to deliver the letter and complete the quest.
- Rynb: Woa! You scared me! Where did you even come from?
- Rynb: Garas? Oh yes, I forgot about him. Obviously, he can leave if he wants.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The door to the mansion is open only during the sunset.
- You can leave the mansion at anytime by simply jumping off the balconies.