We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Maltic's Well is an old and crumbling well in the small town of Maltic and the title of an easy level 18 quest.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Rynend a member of the town, asks you to investigate the well to see if it poses any danger to the town. Investigate the well to receive Maltic's recommendation letter, a quest item for a future quest.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Rynend: Please help us! My name is Rynend, I am a poor villager of this town.
- Rynend: Since last week, an evil witch has found refuge in our old well.
- Rynend: We aren't strong enough to kill it, and this is our only source of water.
- Rynend: Please do something. Bring me back proof of her death and I'll make sure to reward you greatly!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the old Maltic well.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Defeat the Witch that is hiding out in the well.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Return to Rynend with your findings.
- Rynend: You did it! Thank you so much! Our town will be eternally grateful.
- Rynend: Though... we aren't a very rich place, most of our citizens left years ago to make a fortune in Detlas.
- Rynend: Please take this [1 Maltic Recommendation Letter], I am sure it will help you someday!
Translations[edit | edit source]
|Read in other language|
|English • German • Russian • French • Brazilian Portuguese|