|Attention: This page is still under construction and is incomplete.|
World events are one time events on certain locations. They can be triggered by walking somewhere or talking to NPC.
- Triggered by approaching the miner.
- Features a loot chest inside a cave
- ???: An emerald mine under Ternaves was found, it'll bring riches and wealth was what they said.
- ???: They would come and mine here all year 'round, but then a single pebble fell and the crew was dead.
- ???: huh? Who are you? Where am I? What is this pla- Oh no...
- ???: They're all dead, aren't they? The mine. the cave in... And its all because of those dammed villagers.
- ???: He he... Ahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
- ???: Ha ha ha... You know, what!'s the point anyway?
- Triggered by going near the NPC.
- Mage: Lo and behold! I shall now demonstrate my skills and raise this rock up to the skies!
- Mage: Ha ha! I am the truly master of the craft. It must be great honor to be in my presence, hm?
- Mage: Uhm, why won't it come back down? It's impossible' I did everything right.
- Mage: ...
- Mage: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT'S ALL YOU FAULT! YOU WERE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO ME AND BROKE MY CONCENTRATION! UGH, I CAN'T STAND YOU FILTHY MAIN-LANDER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ANYWAY?
- Mage: This is outragous! I'm leaving. You don't deserve to be in my presence.
- Triggered by approaching the druid.
- Old Druid: Oh, hey man! It's a beautiful day, eh?
- Old Druid: Can you believe this, man? That such place like this can exist?
- Old Druid: There're like animals and birds, and goats, and animals and... He he, did you you ever notice this big tree here?
- Old Druid: Life's crazy, man. Know what else is crazy? I've been on this world for, like, hundreads of years. The things I've seen, it's amazin how much you can achoeve woth this much time on your hands.
- Old Druid: But none of us can live forever, man. The Nature, she's callin' back for me. Y'know, when I was startin' to feel old, I started to travel, see the things I didn't see yet, y'know?
- Old Druid: But when i got here, man, I knew this was the place (italic please )
- Old Druid: It's been a fun chat, man, but i gotta go now. It's about time I returned... to the earth.
- Old Druid: hey! Life's great, man. Don't let the bad overshadow the good. You have fun now.
- Triggered by approaching the gate.
- Triggered by getting close.
- [1/5] Dernal Mage: Ahahahaha! You! Stay where you are! At last, a test subject. You are about to serve a great purpose here.
- [2/5] Dernal Mage: I've been working for years on this spells, for YEARS I tell you! With this much power, you will be vaporized in a second.
- [3/5] Dernal Mage: By submitting to this experiment, your contribution to the greater good will be immesurable. Don't worry, you won't feel a thing.
- [4/5] Dernal Mage: Was that it? Years of preparation just for a loud noise? This is unbelievable!
- [5/5] Dernal Mage: But... Oh no. The noise must've attracted the cannibals. We must get out of here NOW!
- A Cannibal Ambush
- They'll eat you alive.
- Triggered by entering the cave.
- Canyon Hermit: Not a step closer! What do you think you are doing, just waltzing in someone else's property?
- Canyon Hermit: ugh... I'm sorry for that. Secluding yourself from the society has its effects. I¨d love to have a chaz with someone.
- Canyon Hermit: Please, be my guest! Just don't get anywhere near my tent, you understand? That's where I keep my valuables.
- Canyon Hermit: So, what's been happening on the outside world? Are the dwarves and doguns at peace yet? What about the corruptuion in Wynn?
- Canyon Hermit: Hm? Do you smell that? It's as if something ws bu- OH MY GOD, MY TENT!
- Canyon Hermit: Quick, help me put it ou- OH NO NOT THIS!
- Canyon Hermit: