|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.15 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Wizard fortress was a sub-game on the Wynncraft network.
Accessing Wizard Fortress[edit | edit source]
When in the lobby, use the Compass to select a server. This will show the Wynncraft game servers, but you can change between Wynncraft servers and Wizard Fortress servers by using the stick and diamond at the bottom.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Objective[edit | edit source]
Steal the Flag from your opponent's base, and return it to your own Flag base.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Your team is randomly chosen at the start of each round
- If you die, you restart in your own base building
- If you die carrying the flag, it is instantly returned to your opponent's base
- Each time your opponents flag is returned to your flagpole, you gain 1 point
- The first team to reach 3 points wins the round.
- You start with a Spark Wand, but can pick up others.
- You can have up to 100 energy (uses) for each wand type
- Each time you 'fire' a wand, it uses 1 energy up.
- If you run out of energy on all wands, you have to resort to the Training Sword(deals 5 hearts on unarmored players)
Wands and Power-Ups[edit | edit source]
Wands are used to attack your opponents. Each 'wand' has an energy level which correlates to the number of charges it has available. The maximum energy level for a wand is 100, or 100 uses. You start with a Spark Wand with low energy, but can get power-ups to change your wand.
Wands and Power-ups are dotted all over the map, on top of beacon blocks, giving the following:
- Ender pearls give energy when picked up.
- Apples heal 2½ hearts when picked up.
- Golden Apples heal 5 hearts when picked up.
- Spark Wand (Stick): Increase your spark wand energy. Shoots a beam using spark particles that travels a long distance, but deals small amounts of damage(1 heart base damage). Can go through walls. Fast to cast.
- Blizzard Wand (Diamond Hoe): Increase your blizzard wand energy. Shoots snowballs that arc, and deal moderate damage(1½ hearts base damage). Removes the Speed III on your enemies. Fast to cast.
- Hurricane Wand (Bone): Increase your hurricane wand energy. Similar to the Spark wand, but more damage(1½-6 hearts base damage, damage increases the further you are from the enemy you hit) and has knockback.
- Blaze Wand (Blaze Rod): Increase your blaze wand energy. Summons lava particles in front of you that damage the enemy with a good deal of damage(seems to fluctate from 1-10 hearts base damage and more damage for being closer), and sets them on fire. Takes a while to cast.
- Rocket Wand (Tripwire Hook): Increase your rocket wand energy. Shoots a long-ranged exploding fireball that deals a good amount of damage(5 hearts base damage), but takes a while to load.
- Energy Wand (Redstone Torch): Increase your energy wand energy. Shoots a long ranged beam that normally 1 shots players unarmored(10 hearts base damage). Very slow cast.
- Heavy Armour (Iron Chestplate): Reduce damage taken by 30%.
- Light Armour (Gold Chestplate): Reduce damage taken by 20%.