Preview[edit | edit source]
|✤Neutral|✤Earth|✦Thunder|❉Water|✹Fire|❋Air Damage: [Number]-[Number]|
|✓|✕ Lv. Min: [Number]|
|✓|✕ Str|Dex|Intel|Def|Agil Min: [Number]|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Players can get weapons from looting chests. As with other level-based items, the level requirements of weapons found in loot chests will tend to be around the level of nearby mobs, or around the player's level if there are no mobs nearby. Players can also get weapons from mob drops. The higher the level of the mob, the higher average weapon level it will drop. Holding and wearing items with the Loot Bonus identification can increase the chance of finding more weapons from loot chests and mob drops.
Types[edit | edit source]
Each class has its own type of weapon.
Bows[edit | edit source]
Spears[edit | edit source]
Wands[edit | edit source]
Daggers[edit | edit source]
Attack Speed[edit | edit source]
There are 7 different attack speeds for weapons: Super Fast, Very Fast, Fast, Normal, Slow, Very Slow, and Super Slow. The attack speed of a weapon is shown in its description. The exact values are as follows:
- Super Fast - 4 Hits Per Second
- Very Fast - 3.3 Hits Per Second
- Fast - 2.6 Hits Per Second
- Normal - 2 Hits Per Second
- Slow - 1.3 Hits Per Second
- Very Slow - 0.7 Hits Per Second
- Super Slow - 0.51 Hits Per Second
Rarities[edit | edit source]
There are 6 rarities of weapons: Normal, Unique, Rare, Legendary, Mythic, and Depressing. The rarity of a weapon is shown in its description and can also be determined by the color of its name.
Normal Weapons[edit | edit source]
Normal weapons have white names, and generally deal much lower damage compared to rarer weapons. They are the most common of the item types and do not have identifications. They can be bought at Weapons Merchants, dropped by mobs, and found in loot chests.
Unique Weapons[edit | edit source]
Unique weapons have yellow names and the words "Unique Item" in their lore. Unique items are identified at the identifier for a cost. They are more common than rare and legendary weapons, but rarer than normal weapons. Uniques have the ability to be identified with the power of Emeralds. They can be obtained through mob drops or loot chests. Some are available at Weapons Merchants, but are more expensive than normal weapons.
Rare Weapons[edit | edit source]
Rare weapons have magenta names, and "Rare Item" in their lore. They also need to be identified, and may have slightly better identifications and elemental power than a Unique. These items are more common than legendary items, but rarer than unique or normal items. They can be obtained through mob drops or loot chests. They are rarely available at Weapons Merchants, and they are more expensive than normal or unique items.
Legendary Weapons[edit | edit source]
Legendary weapons are light blue in color, and have "Legendary Item" in their lore. Most Legendaries have a very unique backstory located in the lore, to note their role in history. Legendary weapons are in a high tier, being rarer than rare weapons but more common than mythic weapons. They have some of the best identifications and elemental power in the game. They are either dropped by mobs or found in loot chests.
Set Weapons[edit | edit source]
There are only two set weapons. There is a spear called the Pigman Battle Hammer, which along with the Pigman Helmet makes the Pigman Set, in addition to the Staff of the Dark Vexations, which along with the Mask of the Dark Vexations makes the Vexing Set. Armor Sets are far more common.
Mythic Weapons[edit | edit source]
Mythic weapons are dark purple in color, and have "Mythic Item" in their lore. Mythics are the rarest weapons and have some of the best identifications and elemental power known. Due to their nature, they have a backstory located in the lore. There are very few mythic weapons for each class, and they have a very low drop rate.
Depressing Weapons[edit | edit source]
Depressing weapons are seemingly useless items that do 0-1 damage, and have a minimum level of 1. They have a low drop rate, and can only be dropped by low level mobs. They are required for the Bob's Lost Soul quest. A common spot to grind for them is in the Wolf Den at Nesaak - which also gives great XP.
|Icon||Weapon Name||Damage||Min. Level|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Unidentified weapons have to be identified with emeralds using the Item Identifier before being used. Players also need to meet the class requirement and all the minimum level requirements of a weapon in order to use it.
Weapons can be used to deal melee and spell damage to mobs and players. Players can also receive identification bonuses from the weapon that they are holding.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The highest amount of damage possible in a single hit is possible by using the Infused Hive Bow with all the elemental stats, while using the Bomb Arrow spell and with any amount of dexterity points. Having strength will not affect this, as dexterity and strength do not stack (i.e. if double damage activates, strength points won't apply).
- The spell that does the most damage is the Archer’s arrow storm, potentially being able to do over 200k damage in a spell while using Grandmother, even without critical hits affecting any arrows. Next, is Divzer, at about 100k. This is followed by the Assassin’s Smoke Bomb, which can potentially do 68k damage while using Cataclysm. Following that is the Assassin’s Multihit, which can potentially do up to 53k Damage, once again using Cataclysm.
- The approximate melee damage per second of a weapon can be calculated as follows:
- Formula: [(Min. Damage + Max. Damage) / 2] × AttackSpeed
- Example: Infused Hive Spear (250-400 damage, Normal Attack Speed) — [(250+400)/2]×2=650 Damage per second (DPS)