|20th September, 2018
- Those with the HERO rank will receive three extra class slots.
- Those with VIP, VIP+, and HERO ranks can now select icons for their classes! VIP’s can choose between six different skins, VIP+’s between twelve, and HERO’s between 18. Regardless of rank, all weapon skins that you’ve obtained from the Loot Crates are available to be selected as well (NOTE: If you scrap a skin, it will no longer be able to be selected).
- There is also a Level 100 exclusive icon.
- Logging in goes much faster now.
- The class selection screen looks much cooler now, as well as class changing and joining being much smoother.
- Class deletion now has to be cancelled through a sub menu, and you can no longer accidentally cancel class deletion..
- Wars will only restrict your bank and trades for ten seconds before the war starts. Before this update they would restrict them for the entire countdown.
- You should get stuck in the ground much less often.
- Corrupted Sand Swept Tomb should no longer teleport you to the Nether.
- World loading errors for people using autojoin or fighting wars are now fixed.
- All saving errors are now fixed.
- All issues with A Sandy Scandal, Tunnel Trouble, Kingdom of Sand, and Poisoning the Pest have been fixed.
- The finished quests now show only finished quests, not started ones.
- Read the full changelog here.
|26th March, 2018
- Small changes to the Qira Hive quest dialogue.
- A new NPC has settled in front of the Hive Shop to explain a few things.
- The fight against Qira has been greatly updated.
- The new Ultramarine Set now drops.
- Fixed the causes of extreme lag in Sand-Swept Tomb, Corrupted Sand-Swept Tomb and Galleon's Graveyard.
- Read the full changelog here.
|20th March, 2018
- Reworked health regeneration to actually allow the identifications to do something.
- The heal spell was remade to heal static amounts, not linked to your current health.
- Mob spell damage is now easier to configure and does intended amounts of damage.
- Made attackability tags for mobs, making guards vulnerable to mobs, but 100% invulnerable to players.
- Certain mob types are now easier to hit. These include, but are not limited to, giant zombies, such as Mama Zomble.
- Mages can now teleport through non-solid blocks, such as plants and liquids.
- Mobs now get some knockback when you hit them (more with slower weapons) and extra knockback upon death of a mob to make it more clear the mob died. Mob drops still appear at the site of the mob's death.
- A lot of items were modified by the item team.
- These changes include the changes to Hive items!
- Four new mythic weapons were added!
- Skill potions are now 70.6% less effective in Guild Wars.
- The winning side of a Guild War is now rewarded with 1 emerald per mob kill.
- Tripwires can no longer be triggered by falling blocks (Ice Snake).
- War Scream's defense buff now actually buffs your defense.
- Masks now show the correct skin, rather than a Steve head.
- Issues with horses should now resolve themselves.
- Fixed lag.
- Guild War mobs and prices have been reworked to be more fair.
- The '/guild defend' GUI was reworked to be easier to use, read and handle.
- Particle limits and hologram limits were put in place to reduce frame lag in Guild Wars.
- Guild chat no longer supports color coding.
- Servers should now freeze less.
- Corrected some spelling errors in item names.
- Item makers can now be recognized by the 'Item' prefix before their name.
- Added a lot of varieties to mobs, making mobs like the small Canyon Condors baby chickens and zebras actually have white spots.
- Read the full changelog here.
|8th February, 2018
- Guild territories now generate more emeralds per territory.
- Wars now show how many mobs are left.
- After a war, a summary lists the best healer, killer, damager and damagee (most damage taken).
- War messages now look cleaner, are red and more informative.
- The war countdown timer can now be customised.
- Territories now have a 3 minute snipe cooldown.
- The server will display "You've entered the warzone" and "You've left the warzone" titles when you enter the territory.
- You can no longer select a class during wars.
- Duels have been disabled during wars.
- All mobs in a war must be player killed (not by despawning or the chunk unloading).
- Mobs no longer drop items in wars.
- The compass now points to the center of a territory you are about to attack.
- Totems have been disabled in wars.
- A particle arrow now points to the center of the territory your guild is about to attack (can be toggled via /toggle war).
- Mobs now spawn on trees in wars.
- You will get a cyan message when a guild member joins a server (can be toggled via /toggle guildjoin).
- Horses are now disabled in wars.
- Wars now send you back to your last server.
- You can now toggle guild join messages and guild war messages (/toggle <guildjoin|war>).
- Spawning in a war now less often gets you stuck in a block.
- Wars now no longer reload the resource pack.
- Added a message that pops up when a guild is about to attack one of your territories.
- Spellcasting is no longer affected by your attack cooldown and has a visual cooldown in your hotbar (1.9+).
- A woosh sound was added to successful mage, assassin and warrior attacks.
- You can toggle the 'woosh' attack sound by typing /toggle attacksound.
- All guilds now have one single owner.
- Fixed duplicated players in guilds.
- Fixed ghost players in guilds (player slots being used without anybody using them).
- '/guild join' now works when trying to join a guild that shares its prefix with another guild.
- Auto join now works.
- The water powder curse special is now operational.
- Reflection and thorns now no longer increase damage taken by its wearer 50%.
- You can now no longer buy mobs for territories you do not own.
- Wars will no longer start multiple countdowns.
- /f can now be used as alias for /friend.
- /leave can now be used as alias for /lobby.
- Guild members their emerald contributions are now logged in /guild list.
- Emerald contributions are no longer shown in the guild log.
- Added aliases for several commands (/gu -> /guild; /d -> /duel; /tr -> /trade; /pa -> /party)
- Guild wars are now better at detecting whether a war is already going on for a territory.
- Guild join messages are now formatted to show all relevant info in light blue, rather than cyan.
- 'Reward Summary' in wars has been renamed to 'Battle Summary'
- Guild member XP contributions can now go over 2,147,483,647
- Read the full changelog here.
|25th January, 2018
- Escape and war scream now refresh their potion effects if you use either again while their effects are still present.
- Mob multihit now stops after you die.
- Tripwires no longer click when triggered.
- Fixed a crash issue related to vines.
- Mob vanish now always makes the mob visible again after finishing (mob spell).
- You can no longer sleep in beds.
- Guild chat and private messages are now less straining for the server.
- Read the full changelog here.
|22nd January, 2018
- You can no longer glitch through walls by using horses.
- Boats no longer instantly sink when using them in Minecraft 1.9+, though they will if you splash them full of water
- Arrows and other projectiles respect the bounding boxes of blocks better.
- You now no longer get stuck on fences, iron bars, glass panes, stairs, slabs and farmland.
- Mobs get stuck in blocks less.
- Fixed connection issues.
- You can now send chat messages of 256 characters if you are using Minecraft 1.11+, contrary to the 100 character maximum of 1.8.
- Wynncraft now supports all new blocks and items added in 1.9, 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12 with backwards compatibility to 1.8.
- Concrete, for example, shows as clay in 1.8.
- Read the full changelog here.
|9th January, 2018
- Walk speed now works for builds that give very high walk speed (400%+).
- Your total identifications are now being recalculated when picking up an item.
- Made negative percentage modifiers on already negative values keep the result negative. Example: I have -100 water defence and -100% water defence. This adds up to -200 water defence.
- Sets now properly apply their skill point bonuses.
- Negative skill point 'bonuses' now subtract from your total skill points until you have a minimum of 0, rather than subtracting from your bonus skill points only.
- The multi hit spell now does 30% damage in its first hits instead of 20%.
- Mob spells now do elemental damage.
- Arrow storm (the mob spell) now does spell damage, rather than melee damage.
- Vanish (the mob spell) now properly hides the mob.
- Multihit (the mob spell) now does less total damage.
- Set bonuses now appear in the compass.
- Quest mobs only visible to you should now also hide their tags from others.
- Rymek dealers are no longer crashing the server.
- The party bomb is now far less laggy.
- War Scream is now far less laggy.
- Dungeon bosses now always detect that you kill them.
- Dungeons respond far better to being finished.
- Vanilla pets (from before the pet update) are no longer spinning in circles.
- Fixed some guilds being in war, even when they weren't.
- The horse merchant is now called Horse Merchant.
- The item name colours of the /use and scrapping menus now correspond to their tier.
- People and their whereabouts should now properly show in tab.
- Shouts, /msg and guild chat should now stay operational.
- Read the full changelog here.
|24th December, 2017
- A Broken Scroll merchant was placed near the Detlas bank to help you with your broken scrolls.
- Made merchants respond more smoothly and less laggy.
- Remade merchants to accept change and gave their menus a small update.
- Added the option to certain merchants to buy 5 by shift left-clicking.
- Added the option to certain merchants buy all by shift right-clicking.
- NPCs in cutscenes can now no longer be moved with spells.
- Made cutscenes that change blocks slightly less laggy.
- Made clicks respond more smoothly.
- Made trading a lot less laggy and no longer crash the server.
- Fixed several dupe bugs.
- Fixed ghost servers.
- Fixed being able to remove fake blocks by clicking them.
- Potions no longer last infinitely.
- Item bombs no longer drop potions.
- Made sure all loot chests work (they should no longer be empty and poof back seconds after opening their menu).
- Fixed Item Identifier text.
- Several of the new, more advanced quests were fixed.
- Removed /armour as it's no longer needed.
- Removed WorldGuard messages.
- Removed the weather cycle that was accidentally added due to removing WorldGuard.
- Removed the ability to spectate players while being in spectator mode in a cutscene.
- Made the server always know you're in a guild (sometimes the server would say you were not in a guild, even though you were).
- Canceled the search function if you move too far from the bank.
- Fixed /suicide telling you to use /sucicide.
- Fixed not being able to message players in certain worlds.
- Fixed not being able to disable attack effects.
- /msg no longer fails to send a message.
- Please check out this forum post if you got stuck in one of the newer, advanced quests.
- Read the full changelog here.
|20th December, 2017
- Getting negative XP if you get more than 2,147,483,647 XP is no longer possible.
- People that currently have negative XP have been set to 0 XP.
- You will no longer get negative guild emeralds if input more than 2,147,483,647 emeralds.
- People that currently have negative guild emeralds have been set to 0 emeralds.
- Explained to the item identifiers that set items are actually green, not cyan.
- Multiple stage mobs (like the decrepit sewers guardian) no longer become multiple multiple stage mobs when they die (just one).
- You will now be you (your skin) and visible upon joining the server.
- Wars now have the latest gadgets (weapons, armour and jewelry).
- Totems now properly display particles above all affected mobs.
- You can now stop tracking a finished quest.
- Joining servers is now significantly faster and more reliable.
- The server sometimes said 'Loading terrain' for a small while before disconnecting you with an error message. You will now be able to join the game pretty much instantly.
- The Slime and Witch Brew effect descriptions are now correct.
- You will no longer get Black Market items from tier 1 and 2 crates.
- Necklaces now no longer look like helmets when you use a helmet skin.
- Read the full changelog here.
|19th December, 2017
- Guild wars should now work most of the time.
- Broken guild regions were fixed.
- The jukebox is now only useable by players with VIP+ or higher.
- Player data now saves again for all players.
- War weapons are now up to date.
- Disciplined the item buyer for telling you that you sold one item less than you actually did.
- Bombs are now less laggy.
- Fixed a random crash issue.
- Made the server slightly faster.
- Made the announcements more clear.
- Item bombs will no longer give an error and will thus no longer give you more than 2 items.
- Only one cosmetic of the same type will be scrapped upon scrapping now.
- Removed a dupe to get multiple higher tier items upon scrapping.
- '/guild stats' and '/guild leaderboard' now work again.
- Read the full changelog here.
Dungeons & Discoveries Update
|15th December, 2017
- Revamped Troms and Ragni
- Revamped Detlas' walls
- Reworked caves around Wynn
- Added open world-like interactive areas around the Wynn plains, which open up to a small secret
- Added several corruption spikes scattered all across the Wynn Province. Strong mobs will spawn nearby.
- Added a ruined battlefield area between the Detlas Suburbs and Roots of Corruption
- Revamped Tree Island
- Revamped one of the Icy Islands
- Waterfalls around Wynn have been improved
- Revamped mountain borders in most of the Wynn Province
- All lakes and farmlands in the Wynn Province have been improved, along with a few other minor builds
- The elemental “mini dungeons” in the Canyon of the Lost have been replaced with normal caves
- Added towers in Maro Peaks that house strong ranged mobs which will shoot you from afar, requiring you to get to a button to bring them down
- Dogovi has been renamed to Maex
- Added 8 dungeon quests that give more insight on said dungeon
- Sewers of Ragni (Lv. 5)
- Arachnid's Ascent (Lv. 14)
- Studying the Corrupt (Lv. 21)
- The Dark Descent (Lv. 24)
- Kingdom of Sand (Lv. 33)
- Fate of the Fallen (Lv. 43)
- Corrupted Betrayal (Lv. 52)
- Redbeard's Booty (Lv. 61)
- Reworked 4 quests
- Poisoning the Pest (Lv. 2; formerly Thieving Rodents)
- Tunnel Trouble (Lv. 5; formerly A Confused Farmer)
- The Corrupted Village (Lv. 26; formerly The Angry Village)
- A Sandy Scandal (Lv. 32; formerly Drought Sand)
- Removed 4 quests
- Lord of the Clock
- A Confused Farmer
- Prison Story
- The Relic Shrines
- Added new discoveries
- Added a new boss altar: Altar of Sanctification (Lv. 70)
- Rebalanced a lot of items, including mythics
- Changed (buff) XP reward values for most dungeons, including Corrupted Sand-Swept Tomb (nerf)
- The Hive shops now have refund merchants who will exchange Hive equipment back into vouchers so you can purchase a different one instead, provided you have a catalyst from the corresponding boss
- All relics have been removed, though discoveries should give you plenty of new secrets to find. Relic items may become obtainable in some other way in the future.
- Bugfixes for the Seaskipper, along with new dialogue and a new destination: Galleon’s Graveyard
- Various changes to NPC dialogue
- Added several new items to help builds that were lacking options in the late game
- Added a new endgame air spear
- Added more possible elemental challenges to the Uth Altar fight
- The cannon part in Galleon’s graveyard has been changed completely as well as the Ship part in Royal Trials
- Fixed several instances of powder drops not stacking. This change only applies to new powder drops, so old powders might still have the same stacking issue.
- More masks are now purchasable in the Ravine Village
- Added a new Glassblowing Merchant to Almuj, which unlocks after completion of the quest “Green Gloop”. The merchant can take leftover Slime Scoopers, among other things.
- Eluzterp will now take the Slime Scooper at the end of Green Gloop
- Added new sandpile mobs around the Desert
- Mixed Feelings Script Improvements, skippable dialogue
- Made Sand-Swept Tomb dungeon (including corrupted) more stable with teleports
- Renamed and reorganized all of the songs in the jukebox to match a new format. New songs have been added as well.
- Added lots of new crate rewards
- Added a new crate tier after Godly: Black Market items
- This tier can only be obtained by scrapping Godly items or by receiving them from a T3 crate (although it is rare)
- Wybel mobs are now 200% cuter
- Remade the Quest Book
- Remade the Bank
- This is the first update to hold HERO beta testing.
- Read the full changelog here!
Beta Patch 1
|12th December, 2017
- A quest tracker was added in the quest menu. You can use this by right clicking a quest in the menu.
- Information about your quests and discoveries was added on the side of the quest menu.
- You can now sort your quest menu by name, level or whether you have started the quest.
- The jukebox was completely remade. You can use the jukebox by right clicking with the compass and then clicking the jukebox in the bottom left of the skill menu.
- The jukebox now has a search function (you need to search for the entire name of the song).
- You can now let the jukebox randomly pick 10 songs to play for you.
- You can now clear your playlist in the jukebox menu.
- The item buyer now allows you to shift click items in.
- You are now asked for confirmation before the item buyer buys your items.
- Multiple items can be sold at once in the item buyer's menu.
- The item buyer now tells you between how many emeralds you will be paid for your items.
- Items should no longer occasionally look like: https://i.imgur.com/UFd3bZn.png?1 .
- Ultimate discoveries now prevent you from accessing them so long as you haven't found all other discoveries in the region.
- You are now warped into the black box when you join. The resource pack loads 5 seconds later. This should prevent crashing when joining the server.
- Your bank now shows your items accurately when you go to the previous page of your bank.
- Several broken cutscenes in new quests were fixed.
- Teleportation locations in new quests were fixed.
- Item drops of a variety of mobs have been fixed.
- The rat now looks better.
- Most inaccessible chests are now accessible.
- The teleportation of Wynn Excavation Site D was fixed.
|30th November, 2017
- Round item identifications properly so that the game is easier to balance.
- Made loot bonus give a diminishing effect on loot chests - it's no longer overpowered.
- Changed guild level hollow star to larger star.
- Changed the guild rank stars back to individual stars in guild chat.
- Some initial work was done on fixing guild wars (they're not fixed yet, but they're getting there).
- Poison no longer gives knockback.
- Warriors no longer carry spades, they carry spears.
- Updated the message that pops up when you do not have enough skill points to use an item.
- Armor and accessories no longer drop on the ground if the skill point requirements are not met.
- The compass' skill point GUI no longer resets your cursor's position when adding skill points.
- The reward GUI now tells you the correct amount of emeralds you've received.
- Horses move a little bit smoother now.
- Fixed lag caused by loot chests, equipment and mob spawning.
|28th November, 2017
- Item rounding has been changed to accurate rounding
- If your inventory is full, items that you do not have the skill requirements to use will remain equipped until space is made. You will be constantly notified of the skill discrepancy until the item is unequipped.
|27th November, 2017
- Loot bonus now affects the quantity of loot in chests.
- The Discord link broadcasted in game is now orange.
- Really fixed spaces in guild tags now.
- Fixed the guild leveling system to allow leveling over level 52.
- Fixed the guild XP bar on the website and in game.
- Turned ★★★ in the guild stars to ☆ to not overcrowd chat.
- Improved poison to not reset the 1 second wait upon hitting, but instead resetting the amount of poison hits.
- Stopped the Exploding effect from triggering life steal and mana steal.
- Made Exploding do elemental damage (if the weapon does elemental damage).
- Made Exploding trigger poison on hit mobs.
|26th November, 2017
- Fixed a visual glitch in the compass GUI when calculating elemental defence and (spell) damage.
- This does not yet factor in the attack speed modifier and set modifiers.
- Fixed phantom players occupying slots in guilds and not being able to join other guilds.
- Removed teamspeak messages, changed them to refer to Discord.
- Prevent spaces in guild tags to prevent glitched out guilds.
- Removed gold coin related announcements.
- Fixed War Scream and Arrow Bomb spells calculating by melee damage: No more healing through life steal.
- Fixed innate defense boosts for all classes: No more invincible Warriors.
- Fixed element defense interactions: No more double negatives.
- You can now add your Discord username to the forums.
|25th November, 2017
- Holograms move more smoothly now.
- Mobs jitter less when moving.
- Armour stand pets fall apart less.
- Fixed chat links and colours.
- Fixed /guild kick and /guild leave for people that changed their name.
- Fixed glitching out your guild if you change your name.
- Fixed the skill point glitch (armour used to sometimes pop out upon joining)
|7th April, 2017
- Corkus, the new province, can now be accessed. You can complete the quest "The Envoy I" at Selchar to quick travel to the island.
- A small island has been created beside Corkus, called Legendary Island
- Face your destiny in this chaotic, hardcore (once you die you must restart) challenge inspired by Tower of Ascension and The Qira Hive
- Discoveries added across the map
- Discoveries, when found, grant you XP, if you're of the minimum level
- New corrupted dungeons
- Corrupted dungeon entrances have been moved to The Forgery
- New dungeon: Fallen Factory (Lv. 90)
- You must have completed "The Envoy" storyline and gotten a key to access this dungeon
- Five new quests
- Three quests reworked
- Two new Boss Altars added, the Geyser Pit (Lv. 90) and Aerie of the Recluse (Lv. 95)
- Added Powder Exchange
- Exchange Tier 4-6 powders of the same tier into different elements. Costs 1 Nii Rune, 1 Uth Rune, and 1 LE for Tiers 4, 5, 6 respectively.
- Uth Runes added
- To obtain one, you must sacrifice a Golden Avia Feather at an Uth Shrine in Corkus or Aldorei.
- 250+ new items
- New mobs made by Darknessfall
- Loads of new crate rewards added
- Reworked some particle effects
- 30+ new songs created by XavierEXE and Selvut283
- Read the full Changelog: Here
|1.15 Patch 1
|16th January, 2017
- Assassin's vanish spell does not uncast when user receives fall damage (fall damage is also nullified)
- Potions can now be dropped from mobs and received from loot chests
- Skill potions and wisdom potions can be found in T3+ loot chests, but wisdom potions are rarer
- Potions of mana can also be found in T2+ loot chests
- Horses now work properly in 1.9+!
- Merchant GUI changed to have a more shop-esque feeling, but only in 1.9+
|19th December, 2016
- Corkus, a new province, has been added but is not accessible in this update
- The ocean has been expanded
- Added this year's Craftmas quest (Lv. 33)
- Added new weapon and armor shops in Gavel, containing new items
- Ahmsord now has Item Buyers in the center of the city and Liquid Merchants in the bank
- Improved some old quests
- Added a temporary event, the Wynnter Fair, which will be in Lusuco's Pigpuck Arena. Minigames will be available to play, rewarding tokens that you can trade for exclusive items and prizes.
- The lobby now has a more Wynntery feel
|1.14.2 Patch 3
||13th December, 2016
- Uppercut spell now costs 10 mana instead of 8
- Vanish spell now gives a mini-charge effect in the direction you're looking, at any grade
- Multihit now costs mana even if you hit no mobs with it
- Multihit deals +20% damage on every small hits (not the finisher hit)
- Better tools to fight against phishing
|1.14.2 Patch 2
||25th November, 2016
- Mob totems now require you to participate in the mob massacre to share the XP and are very slightly nerfed
- Fixed some issue with the pack in 1.11
- Fixed some connection issues
- Fixed other relatively minor issues
- Made the trade window slightly prettier
|1.14.2 Patch 1
||5th November, 2016
- Party XP sharing is disabled if you kill a totem bonus mob
- Totems can't be placed next to each other anymore
- Using a bomb when you couldn't now won't take the bomb away
- Added a cooldown to item bombs
- Fixed merchants not showing prices properly
- Fixed totems creating phantom mobs
- Fixed weapon skins not being deactivatable
- Fixed weapon skins being tradable
- HERO rank is now on the forum
|27th October, 2016
- Ragni now has a bank
- Fixed a bug where some classes wouldn’t load
- Dungeons (especially corrupted ones!) give much more XP
- New items & dungeon items!
- New corrupted dungeon! (Corrupted Lost Sanctuary, Lv. 78)
- Nii Guardians can now drop 1-2 runes when killed
- Corrupted Keys will need 4 to 6 runes depending on the dungeon
- The infested pit dungeons got updated with some new things. There’s also a small surprise in the corrupted one.
- New area behind Twain’s Mansion
- Minor changes related to items, mobs and areas.
- Added two new quests: One Thousand Meters Under (Lv. 95), and A Grave Mistake (Lv. 50)
- Added mob totems
- Can be used to buff the spawn rate of mobs nearby for 5 minutes
- When mobs are killed, they give 100% of their XP to everyone nearby the totem
- Added a new rank called "HERO"
- Costs $99.99 USD to purchase, and will be discounted if you have VIP or VIP+
- Has access to beta servers, receives six mob totems, and one tier 2 crate. Includes all other VIP+ features.
- Purple [HERO] tag
- Added daily crates, where you can find cosmetic items in
- Can be purchased in the shop
- Rewards can be scrapped for a higher tier (i.e. 5 rare rewards will give you one epic reward)
- Bombs have been changed
- Party bombs play songs and make mobs around dance, and players can spam snowballs until time runs out
- Shouts are now called Shout Bombs, and can be cancelled if you accidentally click on it
- Item bombs give 2 random item to everyone online in your server
- Added a Soul Point Bomb, which gives 2 soul points to everyone nearby (cannot exceed maximum capacity)
- Can be purchased in the shop
- Improved pets; they utilize armor stands to make them look nicer
|1.14.1 Patch 5
||22nd September, 2016
- Corrupted Infested Pit dungeon added
- Corrupted Infested Pit Key Guardians now spawn in level 70-75 areas
|1.14.1 Patch 4
||16th September, 2016
- Key Guardians will now spawn in Gavel, in areas around their level range
- Some changes made to swarms
- Fixed mob knockback resistance
- Fixed dungeon shops with special horses
|1.14.1 Patch 3
||31st August, 2016
- Fixed Potion Making boss sometimes not respawning
- Fixed powder special not changing even if you had better/worse powder tier on them. (this might be followed with a nerf later)
- Fixed Arrow Storm allowing you to charge a special in seconds
- Fixed throwing an arrow with Wind Prison directly at a mob, breaking the prison right away
- Fixed War Scream projectile doing no damage
- Fixed Galleon's Graveyard merchant not spawning
- Fixed a bunch of general issues
|1.14.1 Patch 2
||30th August, 2016
- Fixed Sand-Swept Tomb door not opening (for real this time!... at least it should be)
- Fixed Ghostly Cap being not identifiable
- Fixed Aldorei puzzle
- Fixed a bunch of code issue
- Fixed an issue in Qira Hive
|1.14.1 Patch 1
||29th August, 2016
- Fixed Sand-Swept Tomb not allowing you to go through the first room
- Fixed Underworld Crypt boat sometimes not spawning
- Fixed Lost Sanctuary not letting you blow up the door
- Fixed some general issues with Ice Barrows
- Buffed mobs in the Corrupted Decrepit Sewers
- Fixed potion merchants not spawning at dungeon entrances
- Fixed items given from quest not being identifiable
- Fixed mobs showing their health bar instead of element info
- Fixed a bunch of issues with the new quests (Enter the Dojo, Recipe for Disaster, The Canary Calls, Canyon Guides)
- Fixed some general build issue
|28th August, 2016
- Wynn areas revamped; areas include Skeins Island, Jungle Village, and Pirate Town
- Elevators added around the mesa to get to higher elevations
- Dungeon Scroll Merchants added
- Dungeon scrolls are bought with dungeon fragments, and do not need a Soul Point to use
- All dungeons renamed and reworked
- Mini-Dungeons do not exist anymore; they are now full dungeons
- Each dungeon now has a certain theme and a special gimmick
- Dungeons bosses now have a strategy to defeat them
- Sand-Witch and Lava Cow are now replaced with better bosses
- Key Guardians now spawn close to dungeons for obtaining keys, and the old method of obtaining them has been removed
- Dungeons give a lot more XP, and give special tokens for obtaining items from the Dungeon Shops
- There are two types of tokens: A boss token, and a dungeon fragment
- Added Corrupted Dungeons, which are modified versions of existing dungeons, only harder
- Keys are obtained from mixing two items at The Forgery in Gavel
- Added Boss Altars throughout Wynn and Gavel
- The bosses have a good chance to drop powerful items
- Powders are now back in the game with a brand new system
- You can now reset your skill points for a mere 2 Soul Points
- New NPCs added that tell about the lore of the area they are in
- Scroll shops now sell scrolls to lower leveled cities for a higher price
- Coordinates and a direction indicator are now placed above the hotbar between health and mana
- Added a sprint bar
- 20 quests redone; quests include ???, Stable Story, and Potion Making
- Seven new quests
- New mythics and about 400+ items added
- Most legendaries buffed
- Jester set nerfed (but is still useful)
- V.S.S Seaskipper added for easy passage around ocean
- The old ??? quest is now deleted and replaced by a new one. The new one is supposed to be the ultimate easter egg; and is very hard to find
- Higher level mobs now drop 3-4 times more experience and 2-3 times more items than before. Lower levels are unaffected by this change
- Double XP bombs do not affect quests anymore nor does XP bonus. In return, most quest XP is now doubled
- Removed YT rank XP bonus
- Mobs can now have more than 1 spell
- Mobs can now spawn other mobs when killed
- New guild territories for Gavel!
- New mobs to defend your territories.
- Merchants skin. They can be any entity now, not just villagers
- Boats will pop back into your inventory when you dismount them
- Reidentifications! You can reidentify any items you want as many time as you want, but the price will go up exponentially every time. Simply talk to an identifier and identify it again just like you would with any item.
- Soul Points system has been reworked. Now instead of dropping everything at 2 SP and less, you will have a chance to drop your item the less soul points you got. Don’t worry, nothing of value should drop until you reach 5 SP, and horses will never drop.
- Fixed thorns triggering lifesteal every time, also made it do 50% less damage against players, and 50% more damage against mobs
- Fixed a bug where saying no to downloading the pack prevents you from playing
- Fixed attack speed ID not working properly, and we made it so it won’t affect spell damage anymore
- Fixed a bug where casting a spell on a sign and other spot could trigger another unintended click
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a player could get glitched and crash servers when they were login in
- Updated map! Will now show your position, your friend’s position (if both players are friends) and your guild’s position on the map, as long as they are on the same server as you.
- Updated item guide! You can now select filters and see much more details.
- GM application system being reworked
- The Gameplay Update was planned to be released in August of 2016, so it arrived just in time.
|1.14 Patch 11
||3rd July, 2016
- Fixed some lag issues
- Fixed merchants sometimes not showing price
- Fixed the bug where throwing unidentified items on the ground revealed their sprite
- Fixed the bug where your items would randomly get kicked out of your character on login
- Fixed territories not showing up
- Fixed mobs hitting you even after they're dead
- Added new lore design for scrolls and emeralds
|1.14 Patch 10
||25th March, 2016
- Fixed a bug with raw spell damage ID allowing spells to deal insane amount of damage
|1.14 Patch 9
||18th February, 2016
- Changed Clock Boots (More minus Spell Damage, higher Melee Damage bonus)
- Changed Raindrop (Has now a minus Health and Damage Bonus)
- Nerfed Opulenity (Less XP and Loot Bonus)
- Nerfed Iron Bracer (Less Defense bonus)
- Made the clock set identified by default
- Fixed the snow and ghostly set not dropping
- Fixed the Drale Hide and Bear Mask not being updated to the new system
- Fixed a cutscene issue in the Cowfusion quest
- Fixed a typo in a identifier message
- Fixed clone class spells not being the same damage/mana cost as the original classes
- Fixed an issue allowing people to wear armours when they didn't meet the requirements
|1.14 Patch 8
||6th February, 2016
- Buffed the Assassin Multihit spell
- Buffed the Creeper Mask
- Nerfed the Treasure Guardian boss
- Nerfed the Arrow Storm spell's damage
- Added new items + some that can only be obtained when completing a dungeon
- General minor bug fixes
- Fixed Set bonuses not properly working sometimes
- Fixed Set bonuses not showing the full bonus list
- Fixed special spell effects not working on mobs
- Fixed /find not working
- Fixed /msg and friendlist not working for a few seconds randomly
|1.14 Patch 7
||28th January, 2016
- Buffed Pandemonium (Damage bonus increased, minus Life Steal decreased)
- Buffed Ensa's Faith (Reflection bonus increased)
- Buffed Heartache (Reflection & Thorns bonus increased, minus Life Steal & Agility decreased)
- Nerfed Gale's Sight (Added Fire weakness)
- Nerfed Ohms' Rage (Damage bonus decreased)
- Nerfed Bob's Mythic Weapons (Damage decreased, skill point bonus decreased)
- Nerfed Tower (Defense bonus decreased)
- Nerfed Meridian (Mana Regen & Intelligence bonus decreased)
- Changed Roulette (Buffed general damage, nerfed Thunder & Damage bonus)
- Jester sets XP & Loot has been decreased, but so did the set minus bonus.
- Fixed Guilds
- Fixed Llevigar blocking people
- Re-fixed Test Items dropping
- Fixed the spell clicking text not showing up
- Fixed Bow of Wisdom not working
- Major lag fixes
|1.14 Patch 6
||16th January, 2016
- Buffed skill potions + they give an additional effect when drank
- You can now toggle armour skins for your session with the /armour (or /armor) command
- Minor lag and bug fixes
- Fixed a visual glitch with health
- Fixed people getting kicked for flying when they login
- Fixed some mob's elemental defense being too high
|1.14 Patch 5
||12th January, 2016
- Added some items
- Balanced a lot of water-based armour as to give a little less health
- Fixed a major cause of crash
- Fixed the empty Loot Chest bug
- Fixed Loot Chests I & II dropping accessories
- Fixed Accessories requirement not working
- Fixed Dexterity requirement not showing up
|1.14 Patch 4
||6th January, 2016
- Clock merchant now spawns
- Generic bug fixes
- Fixed assassin spells
- Fixed some broken items
- Adjusted some item stats
|1.14 Patch 3
||23rd December, 2015
- Few changes in drop rates
- Nerfed the Great Bridge mobs and the Strong Zombies outside Ragni
- Fixed the Arrow Storm spell
- Fixed some issues when downloading the pack
- Little lag fixes
- Fixed some items and merchants
- Fixed an XP Bug and visual glitch
- Fixed skill points bonus not showing the right amount in the compass menu
- Fixed an abuse with /duel to get full HP
- Fixed a bug where low level mobs could drop high level items
|1.14 Patch 2
||22nd December, 2015
- Skill points now tells you when your equipement changes their value
- Vanish now works against mobs
- Zhight Potions are now Wisdom Potions
- Lag and bug fixes
- Fixed healing spells giving out 0
- Fixed broken quests and items
- Fixed broken merchants
- Fixed item buyers being missing
|1.14 Patch 1
||21st December, 2015
- Bug and lag fixes
- Fixed broken quests
- Fixed broken items
- Fixed Test Items dropping from mobs
- Fixed a bug where mobs doesn't spawn
- Fixed armours with class requirement not letting the VIP/VIP+ class clones wear them
- Identifiers are more stable and lets you know when they drop your items
- Fixed Jukebox
|20th December, 2015
- Gavel, a new province (1/3 larger than Wynn), has been released
- Nesaak now has an item buyer and identifier
- The old tutorial area has been replaced by the Ragni Outskirts
- Various other additions to towns and regions in Wynn
- Armour skin system removed (temporarily)
- Level cap increased to 100
- Official resource pack released
- New mob AI system has been implemented
- Neutral and Defensive mob types
- Several new AIs for Hostile and Passive mob types
- Lag from mobs is reduced
- Potions now have charges, level restrictions, and can be drunk instantly
- Merchants' GUI has been streamlined
- Added 50 new quests
- The item system has been completely reworked
- Items now have attack speeds, and more requirements such as skill points and finished quests
- Elements added in game
- Elements are related to the Skill Points system and give unique perks and advantages over certain mobs
- Human NPCs have been added into the game in the towns and cities of Wynn
- Identification system has been reworked
- There are now 38 identifications
- All non-basic items must be identified before using them
- Unidentified items now are preset with identifications.
- Up to 8 items can be identified at once
- Set item tier has been added
- Set items are items that, when worn together, give special bonuses
- Mythic item tier has been added
- Extremely rare and powerful weapons, rarer than legendary
- Special item tier has been removed (replaced by Set Items)
- Accessories have been added
- Accessories are semi-rare items that give you a bonus along with armour and weapons
- Accessories are divided into Rings, Bracelets and Necklaces
- Up to four can be used at once
- There are 17 new songs in-game (Gavel OST)
- Guilds are disabled for now (new system coming soon)
- Amount of mana has decreased significantly
- Secrets (easter eggs)
- New Powder Relics throughout Gavel
- Powders temporarily disabled (they are being reworked)
- 1300+ items
- 80 different 3D models for weapons
- Added fall damage and fire/lava damage
- You can now have more than two of each class
- The lobby has been changed to have a more Wynntery feel.
An official and almost complete version of the change log can be found here.
|22nd December, 2014
- Watch towers added in the ocean
- Improved various areas around the map
- Improved area around House of Twain
- Nesaak's borders got improved
- New area called Ice Canyon, extension of Nesaak, and it is near to the House of Twain. Mainly for level 45+.
- Small town named Lusuco, in Ice Canyon.
- Extension to the Jungle, new area named Dernel Jungle has been created. It is for level 60+.
- A new manor, named Delnar Manor for quests, somewhere in Dernel Jungle.
- A new Lost Soles puzzle quest, based in Dernel Manor.
- Lobbies are each given a snowy makeover, celebrating the Wynnter feel.
- Costs 5 LE and three Soul Points to create now.
- The creator must be at least level 40, and it can be created in Troms. Follow the signs that says Guild Master at the second layer of Troms.
- 5 exclusive ranks for a guild
- Owner has all powers. Only one owner per guild.
- Chief has all powers; power to recruit, power to promote, power to use all commands, and power to kick out.
- Not owners, and can promote other members up to Captain.
- Captain has power to recruit, promotes recruits to recruiter, and able to execute /guild defend and /guild attack.
- Recruiter has power to recruit, and able to use /guild contribute, to donate guild your emeralds.
- Recruit has no power. Nothing.
- Almost every guilds starts with its own territory
- Type /guild attack whilst in the territory to attack, win to conquer it.
- Type /guild defend whilst in YOUR territory to hire mobs. The guild must have enough emeralds.
- Tower of Ascension, located in the Ice Canyon
- Features 70 floors, each harder than the last. Every 10 floors you will fight a boss.
- 10 brand-new quests!
- Added three new mini dungeons
- Armour Skin
- Armour skin is a system where the armours in Wynncraft show custom skins (No texture pack required)
- Relics are hidden treasure, located throughout the map.
|27th October, 2014
- Lobby given a spooky makeover
Forum Link: 1.12.2 - 2 New Quests And Spooky Scary Lobby!
||27th August, 2014
- Zombie Dungeon now finally out!
- Boosted the XP for all dungeons
- Fixed a bunch of issues
- Mobs can now drop their respective key
- More key merchants around the world!
- Mobs will actually try to enter the town by the entrance when a swarm starts
- Mini-Bosses added
- Instead of having to kill a certain amount of mobs, you now have to defend the town for a set amount of time
- The best killers will receive more XP (up to x2 if you're #1!), and also give more XP to party members at the same time.
- Swarms can be lost if the amount of mobs in a town goes over 175 for too long
- Mobs will do the same damage and will require to same amount of hits for everyone
- Dying in a swarm now only removes 1 SP, and it cannot go under 1
- Custom messages for towns
- More towns can be invaded
- Mobs now spawn randomly in town
- Dying near Rymek will not teleport you to the town (dying at Bob's Reincarnation won't teleport you there)
- Dying will no longer prevents you from killing anything for 20 seconds
- Boosted the spawn rate of the mythic Mama Zomble (it was so rare that nobody ever saw it)
- TP scrolls should be more stable
- Fixed issues with item bombs
- Fixed the issue where servers would still restart even if an XP bomb was active
Forum Link: Wynncraft Update 1.12.1 Changelogs
The Mob Update
|1st August, 2014
- Mob system has been redone from scratch
- Mobs can now be blocks or items
- Mobs can now perform spells
- Mobs are more customizable
- Better spawning system
- New health bar, showing health in the middle and left and right
- Removed Pets of the shop
- Changed VIP rank
- Creeper Pet
- Knight(Warrior) and Hunter(Archer) reskinned classes
- Magical Effects (Smoke, Magic, Fire)
- Farm disguises - Disguise as pig, chicken, sheep, or cow
- No lobby transparency
- Zombie horse cloak
- Dye kit (red, blue, green, yellow) - apply defense and ids to colored armour (Soon)
- Riding other players
- Notify other players in a small area when you log in
- 2 party bombs and 1 item bomb
- 3 global shouts
- Green name
- Reserved slots
- Attack animations (cloud, fire, sparks)
- No more double xp
- No more instant access to Assassin
- New rank, VIP+ ($50)
- All VIP perks
- Silverfish Pet
- Ninja(Assassin) and Dark Wizard(Mage)
- Undead disguises - Disguise as Creeper, pigmen, spider, or zombie
- All colors for dye kit
- Riding pets
- Slap and rocket in lobby (Soon)
- 5 party bombs, 2 item bombs, and 1 xp bomb
- 7 global shouts
- Cyan name
- OST Jukebox
- Lava, emerald, and letter attack animations
Forum Link: Update 1.12 - The Mob Update: Changelog
|1.11.2 Patch 5
|14th July, 2014
- Added a sign for the Beta Testing Server for the coming Update 1.12
|1.11.2 Patch 4
|23rd April, 2014
- The number of available servers now changes based on the time of day and number of players connected
- Completely rebuilt lobby
- 12 new songs in many locations
- Fixed multi-hits in nether
Forum Link: Quick Update: New lobby, host and musics!
|1.11.2 Patch 3
||14th April, 2014
- Price of Global Shouts now 10 GC, blocks non-related URLs
- Patched duplication exploits
- Fixed rollback glitches
- Fixed donation issues
Forum Link: Wynncraft Bug Fix Update
|1.11.2 Patch 2
||12th April, 2014
- Updated Wynncraft to Minecraft 1.7.8
- Fixed bugged swarms
- Fixed dungeon stats
Forum Link: Bug fixes and store coupon!
|1.11.2 Patch 1
||5th April, 2014
- Spells combo & name appear at bottom of screen
- Loot chests now show their tier
- Assassin's vanish spell costs -1 hunger per grade
- Assassin's vanish spell lasts +3 seconds per grade
- Warrior's bash spell does 130% damage at every grade
- Warrior's charge spell at grade 2 has a larger damage radius
- Warrior's uppercut basic attack deals 200% damage
- Stabilized spell clicking
Forum Link: Wynncraft quick update!
April Fools' Day Update
|31st March, 2014
- Squiggles the squid pet added (Prank - not in game)
Forum Link: Wynncraft update 1.11.2 - A great new feature!
Video Link: Introducing a new Wynncraft update
|1.11.1 Patch 1
|13th March, 2014
- Every so often, a random mission appears on the scoreboard side bar. Cancel it by typing /dismiss
- Kill Missions: Kill a certain amount of a specific mob
- Adventure Missions: Find a certain amount of loot chests
- Duel Missions: Duel a certain amount of players
- Receive experience or emeralds for completing
Forum Link: New feature: Missions
||5th March, 2014
- New Pirate Town quest added
- New Nesaak quest added
- 3 new songs for Nemract, the ice plains and the mansion
- Mysterious Door added
- Trees improved in snow area
- Several caves added to snow area
- Terrain improvements in snow area
- Terrain/cave improvements/additions near the Haunted House
- Reworked mines near Ternaves
- A few other caves added around the map
- New island added to the Ice Islands with a small village
- Inaccessible castle tower added near mines
- Stability and lag improvement
- Just a few here and there
Forum Link: Wynncraft Update 1.11.1 - New quests, areas, musics... and a mysterious door...
|1.11 Patch 3
||26th January, 2014
- Nether rewards 1 GC to top 3 winners
- Fixed spell bugs and balancing issues
Forum Link: Nether Gold coins & Balancing
|1.11 Patch 2
|24th January, 2014
- 1.11 changes now public to everyone on every server
- 70-80 new rare & legendary items added
- New quest added
- Skills, Identifications & Powders no longer work in the nether
Forum Link: 1.11 is now public!
|1.11 Patch 1
VIP Beta Testing
|21st January, 2014
- Arrow Storm does 40, 30 & 20% damage per grade
- Reduced Arrow Storm velocity
- Healing heals 3, 3.5 & 4 per grade
- Added 4 blocks to teleport spell range
- Increased bash's earthquake radius
- Changed bash damage to 100, 115, & 130% per grade
- Ice snake only freezes mobs at grade 2+
- New tab list
- Fixed teleport grades
- Fixed warrior charge water bug
- Fixed other classes using bow
- Fixed pets triggering arrow shield
- Fixed snow blocking spells
Forum Link: VIP Beta Testing WC18 Changelogs
||14th January, 2014
- Warrior Changes:
- Bash now has proper animation, limited to double hit & can slow down and block-jump opponents
- Charge now costs much less and can be controlled in mid-air
- Uppercut has a much longer range and creates multiple explosions in mid-air. Fun to watch
- War Scream now shows the boost and throws an "air-tunnel" as a long distance spell
- Mage Changes:
- Healing now has pulses and shows the amount of health gained
- Teleport now blinds mobs and players and is more stable
- Meteors now launch the spell from the sky and add a floor of fire
- Ice Snake now summon a long-distance spell who can freeze enemies and is controllable
- Archer Changes:
- Arrow Storm is now a triple shot and each individual arrow damages the enemy!
- Escape now has slow fall and holding shift will make you charge to the ground and blind enemies
- Bomb arrow is more stable and can bounce, causing up to 5 explosions in a row.
- Arrow Shield now blind enemies when they are too close to you, and rocket them far away, with a rain of arrow falling everywhere.
- Assassin Spells:
- Spin Attack ???
- Vanish ???
- Multi-Hit ???
- Smoke Bomb ???
- Item Buyers added
- Teleport Scrolls and Scroll Merchants added
- Skill reset scroll added
- Three quests added
- 70-80 new rare & legendary armours added
- No delay between spells, but spamming spells increases hunger cost
- Custom music in the overworld. /toggle music to disable
- New anti-spam
- New loot chest protection
- Less emeralds in loot chests
- Everyone in nether does same amount of damage (depending on class), but spells are leveled
- /msg works between servers
- Spells casted in towns have less particles
- Mobs show the amount of experience they give
- Selchar redone
- Identifier placed in Troms
- A new island for level 50-60 players
- New nether map that is bigger and better for fighting
- Fixed horse clipping
- Fixed repeated spell bug
- Fixed Rare items not dropping
Forum Link: Update 1.11 Changelog (New spells, music, scrolls & more!)
|9th December, 2013
- Limited Edition Snowman pet
- Limited Edition Craftmas quest
Forum Link: Limited time Snowman pet & Craftmas Quest! (1.10.3)
||26th November, 2013
- Low level quest added
- More loot chests
- Right-clicking server signs on the sign board will teleport players to the server
- Fixed /forum
- Fixed trading
- Fixed Confused Farmer reward message
- Fixed quest message typos
Forum Link: Update 1.10.2 Changelog
|1.10.1 Patch 2
Pet Damage Update
|24 Nov. 2013
- Pets do about double damage (pets purchased before the change are also affected)
|1.10.1 Patch 1
||16th November, 2013
- New quest made by Dakotafiles
- New islands
- New mobs
- Added a trash in Detlas' bank
- Fixed Mummy quest
- Fixed Archer Stone Shield glitch
- Fixed empty islands
- Fixed ocean holes
- Fixed Selchar Identifier
- Fixed Lil's message name
- Fixed loot chest exploit
||2nd November, 2013
- Two quests added
- Endermen do less damage
- New Level 75 Legendary items
- VIP town now sells black horses
- Fixed horse bugs
- Fixed dysfunctional powders
- Fixed Archer's Stone Shield stacking
- Fixed loot chest emeralds
- Fixed world holes
- Crash fixes
|30th October, 2013
- Horses added
- Rare items added
- New quests added
- Gold coins added (real money purchase)
- Endermen added
- Level cap increased to 75
- Loot chest system redone
- Player gets warning messages if they are running low on Soul Points
- The Nether is now a PvP area with no Soul Point loss
- Larger ocean
- Many more islands
- More caves added
- Fixed +3 damage on spears
- Fixed random "Unable to locate sign" messages
- Lag fixes
Promotional Video: Minecraft MMO: Wynncraft - The Ocean Update
||14th September, 2013
- Impossible to drop quest items
- Mana starts regenerating 2 seconds after spell use
- Buffed Level 100 boss
- Fixed item drops
- Fixed The Passage quest
- Fixed saving
- Golems no longer spawn in the middle of Almuj
- Players can now respawn in Troms
||13th September, 2013
- Quest System added
- Skill System added
- 30+ items added
- Hunger potions added
- Level 60+ mobs added
- Level 100 boss added
- Player can now only respawn in towns they have visited at least once
- Health potions have heart particles
- Parties share experience only between players that have levels close to each other
- Item list and map updated
- Monsters are harder
- Pumpkins and pink wool less rare
- Invading zombies easier to kill
- Blood looks better
- New merchants added
- Warriors less overpowered
- Troms added
- Improved the Nether
||9th August, 2013
- Chat messages for when a nearby player levels up
- Fully charged arrow shot is much faster
- Fixed dungeon abuse
- Fixed invincible bosses
- Fixed trade glitch
- Fixed trade/duel spam
- Hitting another player or pet won't create blood any longer
- Fixed cheat prevention interference to spells
- Lag fixes
||8th August, 2013
- Friend List added
- Item guide added
- Identifications now randomized
- Emerald blocks can be used to pay for identifications
- Spawn protection for loot chests (the player must wait before looting them)
- Buffed loot chests
- Reduced Ghostly Armour's price
- Dungeons give experience based on player's level in comparison to dungeon level
- Elkurn added
- Bank added to donator town
- Vault added to Detlas' bank
- Bosses no longer despawn
- Fixed lagspikes
- Soul Point lore fixed
||31st July, 2013
- Ghostly Armour added
- More understandable messages for new players
- Buffed Archer defense
- Fixed Arrow Storm blocking Archer's view
- Fixed pets
- Fixed mob speed
- Fixed lagspikes
||2nd July, 2013
- Dropped items lock to the player that killed the mob for 20 seconds. Following that time period any player can pick them up
- Achievements added
- Loot from dungeons now drop from the sky
- Fixed swarms & crashes resulting of swarms
- Fixed some connecting errors
||29th June, 2013
- Pets added
- Dueling added
- Swarms added
- 50+ unique armours added
- 12+ unique weapons added
- Untradable items and unsellable items added
- /kill added
- Quick trade is now Shift+Right Click
- Other players' health now visible
- Killed players respawn at the nearest town
- Players get 1 Soul Point every Minecraft day
- Leveling replenishes the player's health and hunger
- Unique items can be identified
- New lobby
- Area around Ragni improved
- Roads improved
- New donators' market
- New jungle area close to the snow area
- Added tons of caves to explore
- Skeleton Dungeon is less laggy
- Crash fixes
- Spawned mobs no longer fall from the sky
- Players cannot access hoppers anymore
- Fixed double click trading glitch
- Fixed abusing glitches in dungeons
||28th May, 2013
- Item Identifier added
- Potions drop more often
- Potions cost much less
- Added a little hut on the Emerald Trail
- Silverfish Dungeon added
- Stabilized all teleportation
- Fixed dungeon bug
- Lag fixes
- Crash fixes
- Fixed some locations where the player could get stuck
||16th May, 2013
- Mage's attack range reduced to 12 blocks
- Mage's healing spell costs one hunger point more
- Changed server restart message
- Zombie Dungeon added
- Pigball Arena added
- Corrupted Village added
- Powders work on damaged items
- Fixed bugged bank GUIs
- Fixed invisible mobs being spawned
- Fixed party experience bugs
- Fixed "internal error" messages on commands
- Fixed random damage
- Stabilized teleport spell, cannot teleport more than 5 blocks vertically
||8th May, 2013
- Mob kills give much more experience
- Dungeons only require the boss to be killed - not all mobs in the room
- Mobs respawn more slowly
- Weapon Merchants sell shears again
- Level 15+ zombies no longer have less health than level 13 zombies
||7th May, 2013
- Reduced drop occurrence by 50%
- Reduced emerald drop occurrence by 25%
- More roads (other than Emerald Trail)
- Bridges over rivers
- Put some mountain around the skeleton dungeon so teleport spells do not put players outside of the map
- Changed a lot of the trees to be all-sided logs
- Improved some leaves on trees
- Merchants now avoid running away from players
- Merchants cannot get knockbacked anymore
- Potion Merchant in Detlas now sells potions instead of buying them
- Fixed leveling up messages
- Fixed being able to wear high level armour
- Fixed the biome transition at the nether portal
- Fixed a lot of 1x2 holes where people can get stuck