|The V.S.S. Seaskipper on an island dock|
|“||Did I ever tell you the story about how I got into the Seaskipper business in the first place? You see, my brothers inherited everything my father had. Land, emeralds, everythin'. All I got was this little boat. So I had to find some way to make money with it. So I started takin' people on rides across the Ocean, and here I am!||„|
|~ Seaskipper Captain|
The V.S.S Seaskipper is a unique fast-travel feature added in the Wynncraft 1.14.1 Update, which allows quick travel to ports all over the Ocean, for a price. Seaskipper docks are located on almost every major island in the ocean, as well as the port cities of Nemract, Selchar and Llevigar. The ship is captained by the Seaskipper Captain, who will converse with you on your voyage, and occasionally gift you odd items for your time.
To sail on the vessel, you have to purchase a Boat Pass from a Seasail Merchant, who is usually located nearby the ship. Prices vary depending on the distance between the starting and the destination ports.
If you are with a team, one Boat Pass is enough to move everyone standing on the boat.
Ports[edit | edit source]
Major Docks[edit | edit source]
These ports allow travel to several minor ports, with a different selection of Boat Passes available from each major port's Seasail Merchant.
Ports available from Nemract[edit | edit source]
- Selchar - 12 emeralds
- Llevigar - 42 emeralds
- Rooster Island - 4 emeralds
- Half Moon Island - 8 emeralds
- Mage Island - 8 emeralds
- Nodguj Nation - 14 emeralds
- Zhight Island - 16 emeralds
Ports available from Selchar[edit | edit source]
- Nemract - 12 emeralds
- Llevigar - 24 emeralds
- Nodguj Nation - 8 emeralds
- Skiens Island - 10 emeralds
- Maro Peaks - 12 emeralds
- Pirate Cove - 16 emeralds
- Dead Island - 16 emeralds
- Volcanic Isles - 18 emeralds
Ports available from Llevigar[edit | edit source]
- Nemract - 42 emeralds
- Selchar - 24 emeralds
- Pirate Cove - 20 emeralds
- Volcanic Isles - 16 emeralds
- Maro Peaks - 18 emeralds
- Dead Island - 24 emeralds
- Jofash Docks - 32 emeralds
Minor Docks[edit | edit source]
The merchants at these ports only sell Passes to the three major ports.
Note: If you brought an extra Boat Pass with you to a minor port, you can sail to that destination without stopping at one of the major ports first.
- Rooster Island
- Half Moon Island
- Dead Island
- Mage Island
- Zhight Island
- Jofash Dock
- Maro Peaks
- Nodguj Island
- Pirate Cove
- Skiens Island
- Volcanic Isles
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Seaskipper" is a play on the ship's in-game use, which is to skip large portions of the Ocean.
- You have a chance to get random items by using the Seaskipper. This could be a dungeon key or even gold blocks that can be sold in Selchar.
- There is a bell you can ring by pressing a button on the ship's wooden post.
- If you look out on either side of the boat, fish can be seen leaping out of the water.
- If multiple players are present on the boat and a pass is tossed in, they all get sent on the trip.
- If any item other than a pass is tossed into the hopper, the Captain remarks that he may be drunk, but that isn't a pass.