Preview[edit | edit source]
Omango requests the player to explore the wreckage of an old supply ship from the Gavel Province, however, a Breathing Helmet is required to explore the wreckage. Upon traveling up the coastline to the ship, the player stumbles upon Sayrr, who offers to sell a Breathing Helmet for 3 Pigman's Meat and 1 bucket of milk.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Omango located on the Coastal Trail, north of Maltic.
- Omango: Hi, my name is Omango. I am a resident of the Maltic village, on top of the hill.
- Omango: As you may know, our people came to your land years ago, and this is the ship they used.
- Omango: They brought lots of luxurious goods with them. Most of them got lost in the wreck.
- Omango: But recently, this hole you can see has been opened. It is believed that fortune is hidden beneath the waves.
- Omango: Unfortunately, nobody has been able to explore this hole. It is too deep, no creature can survive underwater that long!
- Omango: My old friend Sayrr is a fisherman, and I know that he has a very special helmet...
- Omango: If you can get your hand on this helmet, and find the treasure, I'll give you a part of it!
- Omango: Sayrr is probably fishing close by, on his boat. Talk to him, he can help us. He's not short of a kind heart!
- Omange: When you finally have the helmet, explore the ship and bring me back [4 Ancient Treasure]. Good luck.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Sayrr: Why ya looking at me like that? Is that because I'm small, eh? I'll let you know that I caught fish that were twice your size!
- Sayrr: But... why did you hop on my boat, stranger?
- Sayrr: Ahah! Yes, I still have that useless breathing helmet. You want it? You'll have to do something for me first.
- Sayrr: You see, I've been fishing for the last three days, and it is going so well, I don't want to go back to Nemract to buy food.
- Sayrr: Get me something to eat and drink, [3 Pigman's Meat] and [1 Milk] will suffice. I'm a growing man! I need sustenance!
- Sayrr: The helmet will be all yours after that.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Sayrr: Ah! Welcome back! Have you got the food and drink?
- Sayrr: Great. Here's your helmet, have fun with that.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Explore the crashed ship for a lost treasure (you have to wear the Breathing Helmet to be able to dive down). Entrance is behind Omango, next to the framed emerald.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Break the crate and bring 4 [Old Treasure] to Omango.
- Omango: You got it! You found the treasure!
- Omango: As promised, here's your part of the loot.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you bring 3 Pigman's Meat and 1 milk to Sayrr beforehand, you can save yourself a trip to and from Ragni.
- Once you enter the hole, it can be difficult to navigate due to the extreme darkness. Beware of this, for even if you have the Breathing Helmet you can drown if you don't arrive at the treasure fast enough.
- You can find Sayrr by following the coast away from Ragni.