Undergrowth Ruins Icon
|Coordinates||X: -660, Z: -835|
|Monsters||Mahamba (Lv. 54)|
Ferox Slime (Lv. 54)
Statue Knight (Lv. 54)
Noshorning (Lv. 54)
Native Slingra (Lv. 54)
Jettelik Slime (Lv. 55)
Mellan Slime (Lv. 55)
Lilla Slime (Lv. 55)
Rakkaus Slime (Lv. 54)
|Boss||Slykaar (Lv. 65)|
Shyve Slime (Lv. 54)
Slime Piece (Lv. 55)
This dungeon has a corrupted variant; see Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins.
"Though Troms is known as the strongest city in Wynn, the experiments undertaken to produce living weapons was a catastrophe for the citadel. The living sludge now condemned to the undergrowth, is slowly growing to consume all."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Undergrowth Ruins is a level 54 Dungeon located east of Troms in the southeast of the lake. The boss of the dungeon is Slykaar, a sacrificial shaman who previously held the title as the guardian of Troms, now looking to siege the city and throw it under the corruptions reign.
To gain access to the Dungeon the player has to complete the level 52 Dungeon Quest Corrupted Betrayal, which is started by talking to the Troms Mage trying to break the barrier blocking the entrance.
Room 1[edit | edit source]
- ???: I can sense your life force... it is very powerful. I shall take pleasure in draining it from your body!
The first phase is a parkour challenge. To make the jumps, you will have to use the jump pads. Make sure to not hold spacebar or shift while jumping on the slime blocks, since you will lose a lot of height.
Room 2[edit | edit source]
In the second phase, you have to escort a Keystone Guardian to the next door. Several mobs will attack you and the Guardian. If the Keystone Guardian dies, you have to start over.
- The door suddenly opens, as if the Keystone Guardian's presence activated it...
Room 3[edit | edit source]
- Slykaar: Troms used to beckon to my every need and desire... Even sacrifice it's own children for my magical defense!
- Slykaar: But as soon as that hero of heroes turned up... I was cast away.
The next room is a parkour challenge, into a fighting challenge. The parkour challenge uses jump pads once again, but it also uses vines.
Room 4[edit | edit source]
When you complete the parkour the player enters a room with 4 pillars. They have to fight mobs to collect Tokens. These tokens are then used to bring down the pillars to collect the blue tokens at the top of the pillars. The pillars and blue tokens will respawn shortly after. Make sure there is a blue token at the top of the pillar before bringing it down.
Room 5[edit | edit source]
The next room is another parkour challenge. This time in a really large room with way more jump pads. Just like the first phase, to use the jump pads, don't hold spacebar or shift.
Room 6[edit | edit source]
- Slykaar: Now the city will truly get to witness what power they have discarded...They will see they made the wrong call.
- Slykaar: Then the corruption will take over the city. Then who will they call? Bob has been missing for years. Fools!
In the next room, you have to collect 24 Tokens by killing the slimes that spawn in the room. The slimes divide into 2 that each divide again to 2. when you kill them, only the smallest slimes drop Tokens. The door is at the top of the path going upwards.
Boss[edit | edit source]
- Slykaar: Nothing and no one will stop me from sieging the city. Not even you!
The boss fight of this dungeon has multiple phases, the boss is Slykaar. There are 3 different big slimes in the arena, all called Bevonatu Slykaar. When you kill one, it turns into a smaller slime, and killing it again turns it into an even smaller slime. When the last Bevonatu Slykaar has been killed, Slykaar's normal human form will appear.
- Slykaar: You have made the sacrifices of many be in total vain!
In his normal form, Slykaar has multiple abilities. The first one he uses gives you blindness, while he teleports to another place in the room. He also has a basic teleport spell and a spell which knocks you back.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This dungeon replaced the Jungle Mini-Dungeon as of the 1.14.1 Gameplay Update
- Various enemies in the dungeon have names derived from Swedish and Finnish. These include:
- Native Slingra; slingra means slither.
- Noshorning; noshörning means rhinoceros.
- The slimes from phase 5; jättelik means huge, mellan means medium, lilla means small, but is used wrongly as it's used to refer to direct objects.
- Rakkaus slime; rakkaus means love, these mobs have been deleted from the dungeon in the 1.19 update
- The small slimes in the boss room: Vointi means health in finnish and takertuva means sticky, hence why vointi slime heals and takertuva slime sticks onto you.
- Bevonatu means coating in Finnish.