|Coordinates||X: 200, Z: -375|
|Quest Starts||A Grave Mistake|
|Special Conditions||Teleport Scrolls Disabled|
The Twain Graveyard is a large, haunted cemetery just behind the House of Twain south of Nesaak. The area was added primarily for the 2016 Hallowynn quest A Grave Mistake, as it is the location the quest revolves around. Though the graveyard appears ominous and menacing, it is mostly devoid of any mobs, leading to it being almost harmless. However, if one is not careful they may stumble upon an area within the graveyard which triggers mobs to spawn. Also, teleport scrolls will be disabled and walk speed will decrease while inside the graveyard.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- In the southeast corner of the graveyard is a large eerie cathedral.
- A collection of a few wooden houses is found on the north side of the graveyard.
- At the very end of the cemetery is a large door which leads to a crypt.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Other Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Shrines and memorials are scattered all throughout the graveyard.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Twain Graveyard is unique from the rest of the Wynncraft Map as it is set at a different time of day, disables teleport scrolls, decreases walk speed, and features ambient sounds.