|Starter NPC||Captain Fenor|
Tunnel Trouble is a long level 5 quest. This is the first long quest in the game.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The military of Detlas and Ragni need the player's help to clear out a passageway that would allow fast travel between Detlas and Ragni. The player is required to help a miner inside the tunnel, until something peculiar happens.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Captain Fenor in front of Detlas.
|Location||Captain Fenor||X||380||Y||68||Z||-1569||Wynncraft Map|
- Captain Fenor: Ah! You must be a new recruit! Well, I've got a mission for you.
- Captain Fenor: There's an old cave behind me. It was used in the Corruption Wars...
- Captain Fenor: We used it for quick and easy travel between Detlas and Ragni. It’s been abandoned for years.
- Captain Fenor: This cave could prove to be very useful for future recruits who need to travel between Detlas and Ragni.
- Captain Fenor: Now, here's where you come in - I need you to clear out that cave route so we can use it once more! Good luck, soldier!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the cave behind Captain Fenor.
- Miner Linton: Ah, recruit! You must be the one Cap'n Fenor sent!
- Miner Linton: Well, let's get started then!
- Miner Linton: Help me clear this debris. Just walk up to it and give it a good shove for me!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Help Miner Linton remove the debris blocking the path.
- Miner Linton: Nice job! Let's move cautiously, we don't really know what's down here...
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Clear the cave of possible roadblocks.
- Miner Linton: Wait... Do you hear that? Ah, monsters! Do your job soldier!
Kill the mobs.
- Miner Linton: Wha?!
- Miner Linton: Ah, that cave-in just blocked the path! Defend me while I try and make a hole!
Defend Miner Linton by killing all the Zombies.
- Miner Linton: Keep it up! I think I'm half way there!
- Miner Linton: Aha! I can see the other side! Just a little more...
- Miner Linton: Got it, I made a hole! Quickly, let's go before we're overrun!
Continue clearing the cave.
- Miner Linton: This cave barely seems worth the trouble to me...
- Miner Linton: This wall of debris is much too big for us to be able to move. What do we do now?
- Miner Linton: hmm... Maybe if we- wait, what's happening to the wall to the right?
- ???: Oh, uh... Hi... Well, this is a little awkward... I'll just... Go.
- Miner Linton: ...Who in the world was that? You can go check that hole out if you want, but I'll stay here and try to think of a solution to this debris.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the small hole to the right of the large pile of debris.
- Drale: Oh... Didn't expect you to follow me... Well, um... Hi! This will sound mad but...
- Drale: I'm Drale, and I'm on a mission to free these cows from the enslavement of Katoa Ranch.
- Drale: Those farmers stole those cows. They are sacred animals. Now they're about to turn them into steak! If you were to help me, maybe I could help you...
- Drale: Go free those innocent cows from enslavement! Gosh I wish I was a cow.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Free the cows without being seen by the farmer.
- Bylvis: Ah, good to see my cows are all in tip-top shape! Welp, time to feed the townsfolk again!
- Open the gates of the cow pens to free them! Don't let the farmer see you!
Free the cows.
|If you were caught:|
You were caught! Try again!
- Looks like you freed the cows successfully. You should return back to Drale.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Return to Drale about your success.
- Drale: Thank you so much, but we're not done yet. We need to get these cows out the province.
- Drale: There's a small opening behind me. Go through it and help me get these cows on a raft to Gavel!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Help Drale push the raft with the cows out to sea.
- Drale: There's the raft! Help me push it for the cows!
Push the raft.
- Drale: And, that should do it! Be free, my friends! A new life awaits!
- Drale: Again, thank you so much for what you have done this day. These cows deserve a better life than being farm animals.
- How long have you been helping this lunatic steal cows? You realize you should probably get back to Linton.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Return to Miner Linton back in the abandoned cave.
- Miner Linton: Recruit, what took you so long? I've been waiting for an hour! What were you doing?
- Miner Linton: ...You helped some crazy cow-obsessed lunatic steal cows from the local farm? Recruit, that's against the law you know...
- Miner Linton: Oh, what do I care? Silly Bovemists.
- Miner Linton: Either way, we still don't have any means to get rid of this giant pile of rubble...
- Drale: Hello again, friend! Did I hear you needed help? Well, have no fear! Cows, to me!
- Miner Linton: What in the world?
- Drale: Since you helped me with my problem, I thought I should repay that favor by helping you!
- Drale: Welp, see ya! Oh, and nice to meet you, miner! Now, let's get going my cows!
- Miner Linton: ...What just happened? Am I seeing things? You know what, I don't want to know.
- Miner Linton: Anyway, why don't you go on ahead? I'll be here guarding this passage so nothing else bad happens to it.
- Miner Linton: It was an honor to adventure with you, recruit!
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
- Sergeant Klafson: Recruit, Captain Fenor told me to meet you here, said if you came out on this side of that tunnel then you completed your mission!
- Sergeant Klafson: You did a great deed today, soldier! We can now use this cave to travel easily between Ragni and Detlas! Great job!