A screenshot of the city of Troms
|This massive fortress has served as a symbol of hope to the province throughout the war. Its army has helped keep the corruption at bay for centuries.|
|Coordinates||X: -840, Z: -920|
|Armour Merchant||Level 51, 53, 55, 57|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 56|
|Potion Merchant||Level 50, 55, 60|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
|Quest Starts||The Passage|
WynnExcavation Site D
Out of My Mind
|Involved Quests||Grand Youth|
Troms is a major town in the Jungle. People mainly come here to meet up, buy potions, or bank their items. Troms also contains a passage that allows safe entrance to the Jungle between Ragni and the city of Troms without risk of dying from the Magma Slimes, bridge archers, and Crystal Shrines on The Great Bridge, though it is worth noting that one must do a level 57 quest to gain access. Troms was added in the 1.09 Quest Update.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Bank — It is a large building with two entrances to the banks on both sides.
- Potion Shop — The potion shop offers lv. 50-60 potions, along with elemental and mana potions.
- Scroll Shop — Troms teleport scrolls are 2 Emerald Blocks (EB) each.
- Armour Shop — Iron Boots, Leggings and Helmets and Diamond Chestplates are sold here.
- Weapons Shop — Level 56 pure oak wood weapons are sold here.
- Filifolipo's Jungle Antics
- Jungle Slime Inn
- Reenler's Jungle Beat
- Builder Bar and Inn
- Avver's Organics
- Troms Castle
Gates[edit | edit source]
Crafting Stations[edit | edit source]
A Scribing Station is located in front of the town's Item Identifier.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located to the right of the Item Identifier.
A Tailoring Station is located next to the Woodworking Station, in front of the town's bank
A Woodworking Station is located next to the Tailoring Station, in front of the town's bank.
A Jeweling Station is located next to the Dungeon Scroll Merchant.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located inside of the Weapon Merchant's building.
A Cooking Station is located in the first building on the right of entering the city through the main gate.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Liquid Emerald Merchant
Dungeon Scroll Merchant
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Troms" comes from "Storm_Smurf", one of WynnCraft's builders.
- Troms and Ragni are mentioned in the official lore as the first and strongest cities constructed in the early days of the province.
- Before the 1.14 Gavel Expansion, the Guild Master was accessible through a teleporter in this city.
- The name of The Salted Salmon, a motel in Troms, is a reference to the first username the Wynncraft Admin Salted wanted to chose, but alas, that username was either already taken or too long, as The Cow Lord stated in his A.M.A. on reddit.