As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Tribal Aggression is a medium level 35 quest situated in the Mesa.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The Eagle Tribe has stolen the Owl Tribe's totem, and the Owl Tribe has stolen the Eagle Tribe's totem. Caras from the Owl Tribe asks the player to enter the Eagle Camp and search for the Owl Totem. Favian, a member of the Eagle Tribe, will return the Owl Totem for the Eagle Totem.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Caras: My tribes worries our own business, stranger.
- Caras: Oh, my apologies, I did not realize you are a warrior of the province! We would be grateful of your help.
- Caras: Our sacred owl totem that we worship was stolen by the cunning Eagle Tribe many years ago. Its magical properties used to bring prosperity to our camp.
- Caras: However, the Eagle tribe are not victorious, we possess their mystic eagle totem, but alas, I do not know who was the original thief.
- Caras: We have been at war for years now, despite being neighbors. Without our totem, our rivalry will continue for ages and peace will never again be felt in our hearts.
- Caras: Retrieve our totem, and the blessing of the Owl spirit will be with you.
- Caras: Now, enter the Eagle Camp across the river, you may have to search the camp, I'm sure they have hidden our totem!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the Eagle Camp and talk to Favian.
- Favian: Greetings, what brings you to the noble Eagle tribe?
- Favian: You seek the Owl totem? The cursed Owl tribe trying to retain their lost dignity again.
- Favian: Why should we give you their totem back? They stole our source of enlightenment all those years ago.
- Favian: Tell you what, if you can retrieve our Eagle Totem, I will allow you to go return the Owl totem.
- Favian: I'm sure they hid the totem, but if you are able to find, I await your return!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Bring back the Eagle Totem from the Owl Camp.
- Favian: Wonderful! You may now enter the cave to retrieve the blasted Owl totem.
- Favian: Be careful, there are Eagle guardians in the cave, be prepared traveller.
- Favian: Once you get the totem, you may return it to its original tribe.
- Favian: Hopefully, we two camps will never set foot on another's land in an attempt steal back the totems, and live in peace.
- Favian: Anyways, hurry up, even the thought of the two totems sharing the same space makes me sick.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Retrieve the Owl Totem and return it to the Owl Camp.
- Caras: I-Is that, the totem? My, it has been a long time since the owl has been with me. Though I wonder if the Eagle and the Owl totem possess the same mystic powers.
- Caras: To think, such a long war could end so quickly and by the help of a single person.
- Caras: Many thanks to you! I shall keep my promise, please accept this reward, and may the Owl be forever with you.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The totems are dropped by a level 40 Totemic Guardian.
- The caves in each of the tribes respective camps lead to the totem each tribe stole.