As of 1.19 this is the current timeline of Wynncraft.
- 1 Credit
- 2 Legend
- 3 Before the Portal’s Opening
- 4 After the Portal's Opening
- 4.1 0 AP
- 4.2 78 AP
- 4.3 100 AP
- 4.4 300 AP
- 4.5 347 AP
- 4.6 550 AP
- 4.7 570 AP
- 4.8 575 AP
- 4.9 589 AP
- 4.10 623 AP
- 4.11 650 AP
- 4.12 800 AP
- 4.13 831 AP
- 4.14 854 AP
- 4.15 866 AP
- 4.16 871 AP
- 4.17 876 AP
- 4.18 881 AP
- 4.19 882 AP
- 4.20 883 AP
- 4.21 886 AP
- 4.22 900 AP
- 4.23 940 AP
- 4.24 950 AP
- 4.25 970 AP
- 4.26 984 AP
- 4.27 985 AP
- 4.28 1000 AP
- 5 Currently unknown dates
- 6 References
Credit[edit | edit source]
Legend[edit | edit source]
- Non-colored text means that the info is from a quest.
- Red color means that the info is from one of the lore libraries.
- Blue color means that the info is from a discovery, both secret and territorial.
- Cyan color means that the info is from an item's lore.
- Orange color means that the info is from a non-quest NPC.
- Green color means that the info is told by something in a certain location (e.g. signs in Skien's Island) and isn't told in quests, discoveries, by NPCs or in item lores.
- BP means Before Portal (Before the corruption portal's opening)
- AP means After Portal (After the corruption portal's opening)
Before the Portal’s Opening[edit | edit source]
Unknown time before the Portal’s Opening[edit | edit source]
These events are pretty much confirmed or highly assumed to take place before the corruption portal was opened. They, however, do not yet have any exact dates.
- Elves have connected with the Realm of Light for quite some time.
- The Light teaches the elves about morals.
- Mr. Dullahan is executed via guillotine.
- The ancients escape from their dark land into the Dernel Jungle. They later hide their immensely powerful crystals across the province.
- The ancients disappear from Wynn due to unknown causes.
- The olm construct the Time Valley in Wynn.
- The ancient dragon of the Ahms region leaves Gavel, continuing its life in the atmosphere above the region.
- The humans of Fruma migrate to Wynn.
- Wynn is a human dominated province, mainly agricultural.
800 BP[edit | edit source]
- Around this time, the Silent Expanse is discovered by the humans of Wynn. Four awfully powerful crystal shards are also excavated from the ground.
100 BP[edit | edit source]
- A massive empire rules in the Almuj Desert. However, their emperor is killed by Hashr and the powerful spectre is taken, causing the empire to fall beneath the sand.
After the Portal's Opening[edit | edit source]
0 AP[edit | edit source]
- The War of the Realms begins. Light starts to fade.
- The Decay appears in Gavel.
- Mr. Dullahan returns and begins to slaughter the people of Gavel who betrayed him.
- Miners of Wynn uncover the portal of corruption and unleash the enraged undead into the world. The Corruption Wars begin. 
- The corrupted entity known as Bak’al begins to spread darkness all over the Wynn Province. 
- Ancient Nemract is destroyed by the first hordes of the undead. 
- Fruma abandons all ties with Wynn and closes its borders, being fearful of the monsters. 
- The Ahms region is ruptured by an unknown force, creating two lands for civilization: The Void and Sky Islands.
- Grootslangs in Gavel are assumed to gone extinct.
78 AP[edit | edit source]
- The people of Detlas begin to head towards Troms and Ragni for safety, as the numbers of the undead are increasing. 
100 AP[edit | edit source]
- Dwarves begin to colonize the Molten Heights. They meet the natives of the area, the doguns, who won't accept the actions of the dwarves.
- The Dogun War begins.
- The dwarves chain up an Ice Drake and use it to destroy a dogun town. The doguns kill the drake, freezing the surrounding area completely and turning it into the Freezing Heights.
300 AP[edit | edit source]
- The Dogun War ends in the victory of the dwarves.
- Rodoroc is founded.
- The dwarves continue capturing doguns and turning them into stone for the next 700 years.
347 AP[edit | edit source]
- Bak’al, alongside his corrupted army, destroy a city in the Detlas Suburbs. There is only one survivor. 
550 AP[edit | edit source]
- A demonic plague like no other spreads through Gavel, killing thousands. A priest encases the disease into a helmet named “Necrosis”. 
570 AP[edit | edit source]
- Marius Twain dies and his funeral is held. However, during the funeral the remaining Twain's break into a fight and eventually go on their own ways. 
575 AP[edit | edit source]
- Theorick Twain reigns in Nesaak and controls the population through fear and greediness. 
589 AP[edit | edit source]
- Nesaak and its surrounding forest is attacked by hordes of the undead.
- Theorick Twain tries to fight against the corrupted invaders and forces himself to enter the portal to find a solution, coming back corrupted. He then freezes himself and Nesaak in order to save his home.
623 AP[edit | edit source]
- Garoth studies the effects of corruption and decides to enter the portal, becoming corrupted himself.
650 AP[edit | edit source]
- A splinter group from Fruma escape through the mountains of the northern coastline and arrive to the island of Corkus. 
800 AP[edit | edit source]
- The Gerten War ends in the victory of the villagers.
- The Gylia Watch is established and the Gylia Watch Tower is built.
- The Guardian of the Forest falls asleep.
831 AP[edit | edit source]
- Troms is on its knees, with later being saved by the dark shaman Slykaar, who would also become the city's protector.
854 AP[edit | edit source]
- Horde of undead led by Bak’al attack Ragni, killing many of the residents. The remaining survivors are forced to hide in the sewers, where Bob is born, with his unknown mother dying in childbirth. 
- Bob is adopted by a poor woman named Momo. 
866 AP[edit | edit source]
- A smaller horde attacks Ragni once again. 
- Bob, aged 12, leaves Ragni after having to kill his infected adoptive mother and is trained in knavery by Chak. 
871 AP[edit | edit source]
- Mael Twain trains Bob, aged 17, in archery and dies shortly thereafter. The souls that could not be tamed by Mael are left in the Twain manor, becoming highly aggressive. 
876 AP[edit | edit source]
- Bob, aged 22, is taught magic by the mage Ethe in the Nivla Village. 
881 AP[edit | edit source]
- Troms is attacked by hordes of undead, heavily damaging the city. 
- Bob, aged 27, arrives to Troms and is trained in the ways of a warrior by Fier. He also helps in rebuilding the city and gains popularity amongst the residents. 
- The shaman Slykaar is abandoned by the people of Troms in favor of Bob. Bitter and humiliated, Slykaar goes underground to restart his demonic experiments for an army.
882 AP[edit | edit source]
- The corrupted armies of Bak’al begin to cross the river between Ragni and Detlas. 
883 AP[edit | edit source]
- Bak’al's army begins to burn down Nivla Woods. 
886 AP[edit | edit source]
- Bak’al's army breach Nivla Woods and arrive to the Emerald Trail, becoming much closer to Ragni. 
- Bob defends Ragni from Bak’al and fights him, ending in Bak’al's disappearance. 
- The human population of Wynn begins to recover. 
900 AP[edit | edit source]
- The waves of the Ocean are calmed by the mages, allowing colonization to become possible. 
- The villagers sail the sea in order to find a cure for the decay and arrive to the province of Wynn. 
- Maltic is founded as the first villager settlement in Wynn. 
- An alliance is formed between the humans and villagers, which would go on to save the province. 
- Villagers also teach humans greater magical powers. 
- Fruma reopens their borders to offer their support for Wynn in the form of fresh recruits. 
- Llevigar is constructed by the villagers, after gaining new fortunes from the humans of Wynn. 
- The undead hordes find out about the sewers of Ragni and take over them, killing hundreds.
940 AP[edit | edit source]
- One of Detlas’ buildings is struck by lighting and burnt to the ground, apart from one wooden beam that began to glow. It was fashioned into an exclusive wand for resident mages. 
950 AP[edit | edit source]
- A mysterious meteor crashes into Gavel. The wand named “Pure” is directly carved from the stone. 
- The three scientist brothers, Yahya, Nohno and Mehme, try to understand the meteor's power, which causes them to go crazy.
970 AP[edit | edit source]
- Selchar is founded in the Ocean as a bridge between Wynn and Gavel. 
- A corruption relic is later found beneath the newly established island town.
984 AP[edit | edit source]
- Bob imbues his powers into his three loyal pets: Cluckles, Mooington and Baab. His chestplate is given to his friend Tarod.
- Bob disappears. Letters signed by Robert indicate him going to seal away a dark creature in a land "far" away. 
985 AP[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Tomb is found in the eastern part of the Nesaak Forest. 
1000 AP[edit | edit source]
- Brand new recruits from Fruma are coming to Wynn in order to fight against the corruption. Among those recruits is the player.
Currently unknown dates[edit | edit source]
- The founding of all cities and towns of the known world.
- The colonization of all the inhabited islands of the Ocean.
- The start of the Gerten War.
- The start of the Villager-Orc War.
- The whole Two Towers fiasco. (Takes place at least between 800 AP - 1000 AP) 
- When the Light Realm and Orphion became infected with darkness. (Most likely happened at the same as the decay outbreak. Heliorion, however, talks about Orphion becoming infected “decades ago,” so it might have also happened in the last 100 years.) 
- When Skien was alive and when he died. (Happens at least sometime before and after the arrival of villagers in 900 AP.) 
- When Marius Twain adopted the four Twain children. 
- When Rickeo and Dwendle Twain died. (At least one of them died to Bak’al, that's for sure.) 
- The submersion of Sarnfic.
- When Delnar Manor was raided by a pirate.
- Sodeta Guild time frame. 
- When Tisaun Sodeta, a warrior who defeated 1000 enemies without taking a scratch, was alive. 
- Founding of the Ice Nations and when their war started.
- The start of the war between the Eagle Tribe and Owl Tribe.
- The Great Pirate War and the big battle between Captain Redbeard and Nomor Beard.
- When Captain Redbeard's ship crashed.
- When Captain Hastor was alive.
- When Captain Goldenclaw, the best pirate to date, was alive.
- The infection of the sacred Entamis tree.
- The constructions of Temple of the Legends (Location), Tower of Amnesia (Location), Tower of Ascension (Location) and Legendary Island.
- The establishment of Grookwarts, the school of magical arts and wizardry.
- When WynnExcavation was founded and when their excavation sites in Wynn were constructed.
- Qira creating/staying in the Hive.
- Sohso departing from Gavel and travelling towards Fruma.
- When Cerid, the smartest man in Corkus, was born.
- The construction of the Corkus Factory and when it was shut down. (Phinas in the Desperate Metal quest talks about the factory falling over two years ago, so the shutdown might have happened in the past ten years.) 
- When the Caritat Mansion was built and when it fell into despair.
- When a Dern beast took over Alive Island, turning it into the Dead Island. And when that beast was killed by a warrior from Ragni.
- When a psychopath claiming herself to be Death incarnate went on a killing spree. 
- When Gale and Ohms were alive and when they died. 
- When the dragon mentioned in Enter the Dojo was slain.
- The first slaughter of Garaheth by the dwarves. 
- When the Wind Fortress fell into the Void. 
- The collapse of a civilization after the mysterious runes of Nii, Az and Ek were combined for study purposes. 
- The death of the fire demon Lethirath.
- When Remikas, the first Gavellian king, came to power. 
- When scholar-priest Ensa's home was under siege. 
- When the olm escaped into the Silent Expanse.
- When the disaster foreseen by an olmic oracle happened and when the Silent Expanse fell to total darkness. 
- When the light infiltrated the Silent Expanse by erecting a monolith to protect the lost miners of Lutho. 
- The creation of The Eye by a dark being whom Bak’al serves. 
- The construction of Eldritch Outlook.
- When the Silent Expanse was abandoned by other humans and sealed away from outsiders.
- Founding of the Bovemist religion.
- The 5th Age.
- The time of the giants and when they almost went extinct.
References[edit | edit source]
- Aldorei's Secret Part II
- The Headless Hunt
- WynnExcavation Site D
- Deja Vu
- The Fortuneteller
- Relos' Library
- Llevigar's Library
- A Wynnic Excavation
- Desert Royal Residence
- Taproot, Aldorei's Secret Part II
- Bak’al’s Destruction 1,2,3
- 171 -2178, Nemract
- One Thousand Meters Under
- The Worm Holes
- Ruins of Detlas
- Dwarves and Doguns I, II, III, IV
- Bak'al's Destruction 2
- The Twains' Downfall
- Pottery Wheel
- Fate of the Fallen
- Studying the Corrupt
- The Hunger of Gerts Part 1
- Finding The Light
- Corrupted Betrayal
- Ragni's Library
- Wynn Plains Monument
- Historical Maltic
- Sewers of Ragni
- Detlas' Legacy
- Purple and Blue and ???
- Craftmas Chaos
- Ragni's Library and Nilrem's Sealed Letter
- Bob's Tomb
- King's Recruit
- A Fighting Species
- Realm of Light
- Skiens Island
- Lusuco's Library
- Ocean Cave and Beneath the Depths
- Lost Soles
- Sodeta Boots
- Tisaun's Valor
- Ice Nations
- Tribal Aggression
- Redbeard's Booty
- Pirate's Trove
- Fantastic Voyage
- Troubled Tribesmen
- The Order of the Grook
- WynnExcavation Site A,B,C,D
- The Qira Hive
- The Envoy Part II
- Corkus Factory
- Memory Paranoia
- Haven Antiquity
- Gale's Sight, Ohms' Wish, Ohms' Rage
- Enter the Dojo
- Morrowind, Follow the Wind
- From the Bottom
- Remikas' Authority Remikas’ Righteousness
- Ensa’s Faith
- The Fate of the Olm
- A Monument of Hope
- Silent Expanse's Secret
- A Journey Beyond
- Giant's Bracer