The Realm of Light (Quest)
|The Realm of Light|
|Location||Realm of Light|
|Required Quest||Finding The Light|
The Realm of Light is a long level 74 quest in which the player traverses through the Realm of Light, a realm beyond imagination.
Preview[edit | edit source]
This quest is a follow up of the Finding The Light quest.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Aluxander.
|Location||Realm of Light||X||-1170||Y||57||Z||-6758|
- Aluxander: Finally. An outsider. Tiek must have succeeded at last.
- Aluxander: Welcome strange creature, what do we call you?
- Aluxander: What an unusual name. I will just call you Human.
- Aluxander: We have a serious problem here. Something has infected the Realm of Light.
- Aluxander: I am a Heliolux, a race native to this realm. We guard and protect the light.
- Aluxander: You already met our messenger, Tiek. She encountered issues trying to get people to help.
- Aluxander: We are beings of pure light, and any contact with the corruption here.. well it doesn’t end well.
- Aluxander: There is no time, let us see if our predictions are correct. Follow the path of red and see if you are able to prevent it!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Follow the trail of corruption.
- Corrupt Heliolux: Ahhh... I couldn’t destroy it. I.. I.. Help... Me...
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the cave.
- The light dog lunges towards you!
- Regulux: Oh, you’re awake! You’re probably a bit confused about what happened, so let me explain.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Regulux.
- Regulux: Woah woah woah, easy there. You took quite the bite from our dog.
- Regulux: He didn’t recognize you. Apologies, you must be who Aluxander was talking about.
- Regulux: You successfully entered a cave of corruption and left unharmed... Well until you met our dog.
- Regulux: You must be immune or something. We have lost many to the seeds.
- Regulux: The seeds! Don’t you know why you’re here?
- Regulux: I shouldn’t be the one to tell you this. You should speak with our leader.
- Regulux: His name is Heliorion. He is usually at the gates to the Village. Feel free to walk through the village, but don’t be surprised if people stare.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Heliorion.
|Location||Realm of Light||X||-1068||Y||50||Z||-7001|
- Heliorion: You must be the Human. You’re not corrupt yourself, are you?
- Heliorion: I sense that your species is somewhere in the middle. Whose side are you on?
- Heliorion: You know what, never mind. We need you. We will do anything.
- Heliorion: You have already seen what’s happening here. The cave you saw was only a small seed.
- Heliorion: The seeds are embedded into the Light Realm itself. They give birth to monstrous creatures of darkness.
- Heliorion: The seed you destroyed must have been the most recent one, which is why you were able to get through so easily. But even you, who hangs in the balance, will not be able to get near to them.
- Heliorion: In order to counter the dark aura, we’re going to need to make you a Helmet of Light. We’ll definitely need at least [7 Light Residue] from Light Wisps.
- Heliorion: While you’re out there, could you get [3 Illuminated Mushroom] from those annoying Fungal Sprites? It’d help speed up the process.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Bring 7 Light Residue and 3 Illuminated Mushroom to Heliorion.
- Heliorion: Well done. That was fast. I am impressed, our warriors would struggle with that request.
- Heliorion: While I’m preparing the helmet, I will need you to get some more items.
- Heliorion: You encountered those Beetles around the realm, right? Well, we’re going to need [10 Glowing Powder] from them in order to complete the helmet.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Bring 10 Glowing Powder to Heliorion.
- Heliorion: Okay, I promise that’s the last thing we need for the helmet. There’s not a second to lose, so I’ll get to making it...
- Heliorion: ...
- Heliorion: The helmet’s complete. It’s extremely bright so try not to look directly at it.
- Heliorion: We will use their own power against them.
- Heliorion: The red trail will lead you to a seed embedded into a corrupt root. The purple one will lead you to a heliolux temple, now overridden with corruption.
- Heliorion: Go to both and destroy the seeds. Bring me the [Seed of Desolation] and [Seed of Darkness].
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Follow the trails to the seeds of darkness and destroy them, then report back to Heliorion.
|Location||Realm of Light||X||-1068||Y||50||Z||-7001|
- The seed must have hatched! But if something hatched from the seed... then where did it go?
- Heliorion: You... you’ve done it? I don’t believe it! To be honest, I was sure I had sent you to your death.
- Heliorion: We might be able to finally get to Orphion.
- Heliorion: Orphion is the physical representation of our realm.
- Heliorion: He is Light. The Light Beast. Or, he used to be. He has.. Well..
- Heliorion: He’s been infected. Something broke into our realm decades ago, and it’s leeched into Orphion.
- Heliorion: Gaclux is currently watching over the rune where we sealed Orphion for his.. and our safety. This will only be over when the “Parasite” is removed from him. If you want to face him, Gaclux will let you in.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Gaclux in front of the rune.
|Location||Realm of Light||X||-366||Y||59||Z||-6733|
- Gaclux: Hello. You must be the Human that has been saving us.
- Gaclux: Your fight is not over yet. Orphion is the very essence of light. He is the combined power of this realm.
- Gaclux: At first, he fought it. Orphion got sick, and the parasite started to consume his power.
- Gaclux: It wasn’t long before Orphion began to act more and more hostile. It was a slow process that lasted decades.
- Gaclux: It was horrible to watch. We’re all immortal, and we worried that this would continue forever.
- Gaclux: It was a hard decision, but after Orphion actually killed one of our own, we decided to seal him away.
- Gaclux: Orphion is probably at an all powerful state at the moment. If you wish to face him, you should bring your friends are face him together. He is too powerful to face alone. It will take me time to remove the seal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Gather potions as you will get harassed by the monsters a lot when you’re collecting the resources for the Helmet of Shimmering Light.
- The boss for the Seed of Darkness can be dealt with fairly easily by dealing earth damage and twirling around it to dodge his attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rhinestone in the Realm is covered in Wynnic text, reading “The Realm of Light” when translated.
- Aluxander's comment on the player's "unusual" name could be a subtle reference to the more unique usernames that some players possess.