As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Mylo in Nemract.
- Mylo: These are dark times, weary traveler! Nemract is at it's weakest!
- Mylo: Our warriors have been massacred! We are completely defenseless!
- Mylo: We once had a brave commander who lead us to victory, but I fear he has turned!
- Mylo: He is the reason our warriors are dead! He lead them into a trap, I'm sure of it!
- Mylo: His name is Takan. He's been acting strange ever since his brother was sentenced to death by Admiral Amerigo.
- Mylo: Sadly, I can't prove of his treachery. I desperately need your help! You must investigate further!
- Mylo: Go talk to admiral Amerigo in Almuj. Ask him about Takan, then ask him for reinforcements immediately!
- Mylo: What!? You don't know how to reach Almuj? Just venture past Saint's Row and through the savannah!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Admiral Amerigo in Almuj.
- Amerigo: I have no time for you, stranger! Almuj's army is in panic!
- Amerigo: You are here for Takan? In Bob's name, of course he's a traitor!
- Amerigo: You came too late, he has already caused us much trouble!
- Amerigo: After leaving Nemract, he came to Almuj's barracks and lead a surprise attack of bandits! Oh the carnage!
- Amerigo: I was just about to lead the rest of my army to retaliate, but perhaps there is a better way.
- Amerigo: Since it would seem that Nemract needs my army, I need you to take care of Takan. Who knows what he could be up to!
- Amerigo: However, the bandits that have taken over the barracks will be too strong for you! You must use stealth instead of brawns.
- Amerigo: Go to the barracks in the corner of the desert and assassinate Commander Takan. Bring me his badge!
- Amerigo: There should be a way to sneak in from a blasted hole on the far west side of the barracks that I escaped from.
- Amerigo: In fact, my trail of blood I left behind might lead you to him! You should be able to find him in the command room.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Assassinate Takan at the Invaded Barracks.
|Location||Invaded Barracks||X||1349||Y||77||Z||-2283||Wynncraft Map|
- Takan: The commanding officers are aristocrats, all of them! They deserve to suffer for their selfishness!
- Takan: Now that we have taken over their barracks, we can take over all of Wynn and make them suffer!
- Takan: Today is the dawn of a new era... GAAHHH!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Bring back Takan's Badge to Admiral Amerigo.
- Amerigo: Stranger, report!
- Amerigo: You... You did it?! That was rather fast, I must say!
- Amerigo: You have done this city proud, stranger. Almuj stands for another day then.
- Amerigo: Please take this small reward as a token of the city's appreciation... Hm...
- Amerigo: No, not a small reward. I will give you something that one such as yourself more than deserves.
- Amerigo: This is not any mere piece of gear. This is spoken of in fantasies, in fables.
- Amerigo: Such items have special abilities that are far beyond any of the normal magic powers you find on most things.
- Amerigo: This one, in particular is only awarded in very certain cases, and can be considered a medal of honour. Be proud!
- Amerigo: Now run along, I have to collect my honorary badge for taking out Ex-Commander Takan.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- To find the entrance into the Invaded Barracks, simply follow the blood trail (redstone) on the ground.
- There is an exploded little hole at the left edge of barracks. Proceed through there to reach the commander's room.
- At the very end of that hole, the message should say to sneak. Find a ladder and do a little parkour should make you kill Takan.
- As the commander has very low health, avoid the bandits and go straight to Takan.
- When you enter the command center, sit on top of the ledge. That way the bandits wont be able to get to you.