We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Mylo in Nemract.
- Mylo: These are dark times, weary traveler! Nemract is at it's weakest!
- Mylo: Our warriors have been massacred! We are completely defenseless!
- Mylo: We once had a brave commander who lead us to victory, but I fear he has turned!
- Mylo: He is the reason our warriors are dead! He lead them into a trap, I'm sure of it!
- Mylo: His name is Takan. He's been acting strange ever since his brother was sentenced to death by Admiral Amerigo.
- Mylo: Sadly, I can't prove of his treachery. I desperately need your help! You must investigate further!
- Mylo: Go talk to admiral Amerigo in Almuj. Ask him about Takan, then ask him for reinforcements immediately!
- Mylo: What!? You don't know how to reach Almuj? Just venture past Saint's Row and through the savannah!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Admiral Amerigo in Almuj.
- Amerigo: I have no time for you, stranger! Almuj's army is in panic!
- Amerigo: You are here for Takan? In Bob's name, of course he's a traitor!
- Amerigo: You came too late, he has already caused us much trouble!
- Amerigo: After leaving Nemract, he came to Almuj's barracks and lead a surprise attack of bandits! Oh the carnage!
- Amerigo: I was just about to lead the rest of my army to retaliate, but perhaps there is a better way.
- Amerigo: Since it would seem that Nemract needs my army, I need you to take care of Takan. Who knows what he could be up to!
- Amerigo: However, the bandits that have taken over the barracks will be too strong for you! You must use stealth instead of brawns.
- Amerigo: Go to the barracks in the corner of the desert and assassinate Commander Takan. Bring me his badge!
- Amerigo: There should be a way to sneak in from a blasted hole on the far west side of the barracks that I escaped from.
- Amerigo: Infact, my trail of blood I left behind might lead you to him! You should be able to find him in the command room.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Assassinate Takan at the Invaded Barracks.
- Takan: The commanding officers are aristocrats, all of them! They deserve to suffer for their selfishness!
- Takan: Now that we have taken over their barracks, we can take over all of Wynn and make them suffer!
- Takan: Today is the dawn of a new era... GAAHHH!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Bring back Takan's Badge to Admiral Amerigo.
- Amerigo: Stranger, report!
- Amerigo: You... You did it?! What? How... I mean good job, stranger!
- Amerigo: You have done this city proud I suppose. Almuj stands for at least one more day.
- Amerigo: Please take this small reward as a token of the city's appreciation.
- Amerigo: Now run along, I have to collect my honorary badge for taking out Ex-Commander Takan.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- To find the entrance into the Invaded Barracks, simply follow the blood trail (redstone) on the ground.
- There is an exploded little hole at the left edge of barracks. Proceed through there to reach the commander's room.
- At the very end of that hole, the message should say to sneak. Find a ladder and do a little parkour should make you kill Takan.
- As the commander has very low health, avoid the bandits and go straight to Takan.
- When you enter the command center, sit on top of the ledge. That way the bandits wont be able to get to you.