The Maiden Tower
|The Maiden Tower|
The Maiden Tower is a medium level 51 quest located in the Olux Swamp.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Sherk, wanting to rid his swamp of trolls, is tasked by the people of Llevigar to rescue a maiden that was cursed by a warlock many years ago. In his stead, Sherk asks the player to do his deed for him.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Visit Sherk.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-2164||Y||54||Z||-5116||Wynncraft Map|
- Sherk: Ah! What are you doing in my swamp?! Wait, how did you get in? There are so many trolls outside, there is no way you could have survived them!
- Sherk: But you are still alive, you must be some sort of warrior from the other continent!
- Sherk: You know, those trolls were planted in my swamp by the people of Llevigar! They think this swamp is a great dumping ground! MY SWAMP!
- Sherk: After I went and complained, they told me that they would leave me alone after I rescued a maiden, sealed away by a warlock years ago. Who knows why.
- Sherk: I don't trust those people, they even stole my donkey, but I would do anything to get rid of those pesky trolls!
- Sherk: They said they would remove the trolls if I did what they asked. I was told the maiden was captured in a tower north-east from here. The eastern road should take you right past it!
- Sherk: I can't leave my house, but maybe you could do the cities request for me! I will repay you handsomely! I'm sure someone near the tower knows the maiden's tale, you should go seek them out and ask!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find the tower and ask nearby villagers for help.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-1955||Y||63||Z||-5351||Wynncraft Map|
- Erlard: I wouldn't go in there if I was you. Didn't you hear the story?
- Erlard: A beautiful maiden from Llevigar was abducted by a jealous warlock and locked away in this tower...
- Erlard: The maiden's family tried to save her, but the warlock had cursed the tower and the maiden with his last breath. No one has been able to enter the tower since.
- Erlard: According to the rumors, the warlock had a veil which could break the magic, but it was buried with him in the catacombs in Olux.
- Erlard: I heard that even in death, he curses the land around him, bringing poverty and despair.
- Erlard: If you could brave entering his grave in Olux, you could bring back the veil, and open the tower. I believe the grave is found behind the bank, good luck.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find the corpse of the warlock in the Olux catacombs.
You will obtain an unidentified helmet from killing the warlock. This must be identified with 77 emeralds to obtain the Black Veil.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Retrieve the Black Veil and return to the tower.
- Cursed Maiden: Please help me...
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Sherk: What is this? You killed her?! It feels... dark still. Perhaps it is still cursed maybe the maiden isn't completely gone!
- Sherk: I won't be able to get rid of these trolls until I'm able to save her soul, but at least I'm one step closer.
- Sherk: You did great work, but now it's time to go, I need to think. Take this as a reward and maybe visit me from time to time!