The House of Twain (Quest)
|The House of Twain|
|Location||The House of Twain|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Twendle, who is located up the river from Nesaak, asks the player to recover 1 Twain's Journal. He asks you to follow the road south to The House of Twain. Enter the mansion and read the signs for clues to find the journal.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Twendle: Oh, hey you there! Are you heading down this road? You know its a dead end, right?
- Twendle: It leads to a an old mansion, that has fallen into decay.
- Twendle: That mansion is the house of my ancestor, Dwendle Twain. It was a house of incredible heritage and magical powers, Dwendle himself was adopted into it.
- Twendle: Marius Twain was the leader of the mansion, they fought against evil spirits, I think. The history of the house is not well known outside of a novel.
- Twendle: I want to know the history of the mansion and uncover its secrets. But everytime I get close, dark beings prevent me from entering.
- Twendle: I am no soldier, and I don't think I will ever uncover the truth without your help. I can greatly reward you for your help.
- Twendle: My ancestor left our family a large amount of emeralds. Beware though, traveller, the mansions secrets are incredibly difficult to uncover and the monsters are powerful.
- Twendle: Unravel the secrets of the mansion and help me uncover the secrets of my hertitage. Bring me [1 Twain Journal].
- Twendle: This book has been hidden within the depths of the mansion and is protected by far more than puzzles or walls.
- Twendle: I believe the spirits that now haunt the mansion will do anything to protect the book. I'm sure they think its their own, and the secrets it hides.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return the journal to Twendle.
- Twendle: I guess I put my faith in the right person. My history lies within these pages, and I don't intend to keep them secret, I shall make them public.
- Twendle: Thank you traveller. As promised, here is your reward.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It happens frequently that the eyes of the wither skull in the dining room doesn't accept emeralds, in that case just switch server. The eyes will sometimes accept other items.
- If you are doing the dungeon with someone else, the mob item bosses may not spawn twice
- The boss itself isn't very difficult, however, if you're caught off guard by its vanishing abilities, distractions can take away your health really fast. Come prepared.
- This quest gives the player a huge load of emeralds for being a level 49 quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cell 4's prisoner is called Kal-El, in reference to the birth name of Superman
- This quest is nessesary in order to start the quest A Grave Mistake