We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The House of Twain (Quest)
|The House of Twain|
|Location||The House of Twain|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Twendle, who is located up the river from Nesaak, asks the player to recover 1 Twain's Journal. He asks you to follow the road south to The House of Twain. Enter the mansion and read the signs for clues to find the journal.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Twendle: Oh, hey you there! Are you heading down this road? You know its a dead end, right?
- Twendle: It leads to a an old mansion, that has fallen into decay.
- Twendle: That mansion is the house of my ancestor, Dwendle Twain. It was a house of incredible heritage and magical powers, Dwendle himself was adopted into it.
- Twendle: Marius Twain was the leader of the mansion, they fought against evil spirits, I think. The history of the house is not well known outside of a novel.
- Twendle: I want to know the history of the mansion and uncover its secrets. But everytime I get close, dark beings prevent me from entering.
- Twendle: I am no soldier, and I don't think I will ever uncover the truth without your help. I can greatly reward you for your help.
- Twendle: My ancestor left our family a large amount of emeralds. Beware though, traveller, the mansions secrets are incredibly difficult to uncover and the monsters are powerful.
- Twendle: Unravel the secrets of the mansion and help me uncover the secrets of my hertitage. Bring me [1 Twain Journal].
- Twendle: This book has been hidden within the depths of the mansion and is protected by far more than puzzles or walls.
- Twendle: I believe the spirits that now haunt the mansion will do anything to protect the book. I'm sure they think its their own, and the secrets it hides.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return the journal to Twendle.
- Twendle: I guess I put my faith in the right person. My history lies within these pages, and I don't intend to keep them secret, I shall make them public.
- Twendle: Thank you traveller. As promised, here is your reward.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It happens frequently that the eyes of the wither skull in the dining room doesn't accept emeralds, in that case just switch server. The eyes will sometimes accept other items.
- If you are doing the dungeon with someone else, the mob item bosses may not spawn twice
- The boss itself isn't very difficult, however, if you're caught off guard by its vanishing abilities, distractions can take away your health really fast. Come prepared.
- This quest gives the player a huge load of emeralds for being a level 49 quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cell 4's prisoner is called Kal-El, in reference to the birth name of Superman
- This quest is nessesary in order to start the quest A Grave Mistake