The Fortuneteller is a medium level 97 quest in Kandon-Beda.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Jill.
- Jill: Oh, a Human! We don't see many of your kind around here.
- Jill: I hear you people work for cheap, well I might have a little job for you.
- Jill: I'd go myself, but why would I when I can hire cheap help?
- Jill: Theres a lot of green rock to be made here, so listen up.
- Jill: One of the oldest surviving structures of the islands is rumoured to have the key to a fortune in it.
- Jill: It's the stone castle just east of here, along the separation line.
- Jill: I'm not sure what the "Key" is, but be careful acquiring it, if it was easy, they key would have already been found.
- Jill: I'll be here when you get back.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Search for the key in the castle.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return to Jill in Kandon-Beda with the treasure.
- Jill: You're back! What did you find?
- Jill: Are these...beans?
- Jill: Is this what you found? No map?
- Jill: Peh! What a waste of time. This isn't some Fable kid! If you want to read fairy tales, go to the library.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Go to the library in Kandon-Beda.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Find the beanstalk.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Climb the beanstalk.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Speak to the Ancient Dragon.
- Farcor: Ah, another greedy mortal has sought me to enhance their own gains.
- Farcor: Well, you will be sorely disappointed. I will offer you no such riches.
- Farcor: If you have found your way here, you must know the story. I left Gavel eons ago.
- Farcor: I know it wasn't your people who are to blame. But you had your part in the cataclysm.
- Farcor: I have watched Dogun's fall, the guardian of the forest sleep for a millenia and the greed of the villagers run rampant.
- Farcor: You shall receive no riches from me, only this book. It reminds me of the days before all this tragedy.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Choosing knowledge grants you access to Llevigar's Library, while choosing wealth grants 2 LE.
- There is a Tier 3 Loot Chest in the top of the castle exterior.
- It is recommended to choose wealth because you no longer can get experience when choosing knowledge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The questions the player answers in the castle are related to quests, armor, lore, and overall your trivia of Wynn.
- Jill may be a reference to Jack & Jill, and, coincidentally, Jack is the name of the boy in Jack and the Beanstalk, which is what this quest is based upon.