As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Forest has Eyes
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
|The Forest has Eyes|
The tree where the Secret Discovery is located
|For every miner in Lutho that lost contact with their inner self, two eyes grow from the trees.|
|Coordinates||X: 895, Z: -593|
|Reward||1500000 Experience Points|
Access[edit | edit source]
|Parkour Start||The Forest has Eyes||X||895||Y||71||Z||-593||Wynncraft Map|
- Climb to the top of the Eyeball Tree, in the way up you'll notice small eyeballs click them to activate a bridge to continue climbing.
- Location of the eyeballs: 892, 100, -595|870, 112, -585|865, 127, -600|879, 134, -624|868, 144, -610.
- Note: You need to activate all the eyeballs in order from the first one to the last one to activate the discovery.
- Enter the eyeball.
Cutscene[edit | edit source]
- Whenever one of the miners of Lutho loses their soul, their eyes do not disappear...
- ...they merely become part of the forest.