The Envoy Part I
|The Envoy Part I|
|Location||Selchar, Corkus Province|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Corkus invites the player to take a tour around Corkus City. As the player heads to the diner, they learn of the secret of Corkus, the mechs are rebelling.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Olivin.
- Olivin: Mo'in! My name is Olivin.
- Olivin: Does my appearance intrigue you?
- Olivin: I'm not from around here. In fact I am from Corkus.
- Olivin: It's an independent island to the west. In fact.. If you want to go...
- Olivin: We're looking for Wynn representatives. Head to the C.S.S Wavebreaker down at the dock if you want to experience Corkus. Enjoy Corkus if you go!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
|Location||Selchar docks||X||153||Y||38||Z||-3110||Wynncraft Map|
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: Welcome welcome to C.S.S Wavebreaker!
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: The only boat that'll take ye directly to Corkus City.
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: Just hop aboard and make yerself comfy.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Get onto the C.S.S. Wavebreaker.
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: Welcam aboard me ship, I'll bring ye directly to Corkus.
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: Trust me, it is fa' more amazin than Gavel and Wynn. We even 'ave machines!
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: And don't get me started on our architectur'!
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: Trust me, you will enjoy yer stay.
- C.S.S Wavebreaker Captain: Seems like we're 'ere!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Corkus Delegate
- Corkus Delegate: It's such an honour to have a Wynn soldier visit our island.
- Corkus Delegate: We were hoping for a true envoy, but you will do.
- Corkus Delegate: If you follow me, I'll give you a tour of the city.
- Corkus Delegate: We first arrived on Corkus 350 years ago.
- Corkus Delegate: The Corkians, like you, are from Fruma originally...
- Corkus Delegate: ...But let's not talk about that yet.
- Corkus Delegate: Coming from Fruma, we of course knew no magic at all.
- Corkus Delegate: We soon developed our own. The rare power of Electromagic.
- Corkus Delegate: It's a difficult modern branch of magic that allows us to create machines.
- Corkus Delegate: Ah, here already. Welcome to Corkus City, Capital of our island.
- Corkus Delegate: We've come a long way in a short time.
- Corkus Delegate: Let me point out where the shops are.
- Corkus Delegate: North, you can buy weapons and potions. If you will continue through the gate you will find the native Avos.
- Corkus Delegate: West, you can buy armor, and another entrance to the potion shop.
- Corkus Delegate: To the south is our bank, powder shop, scrolls, and our exclusive powder exchange!
- Corkus Delegate: Oh! And speaking of the powder exchange, I'll start you off with some of these.
[+4 Blank Powder IV]
- Corkus Delegate: Moving on... The south gate leads to Relos. On your way there, you might pass by the-
- Corkus Delegate: Uhm, nevermind. In fact, we have a gift for you.
- Corkus Delegate: The Five Gears Diner is hosting any guests of the island.
- Corkus Delegate: Go through the western gate and head to the diner for your free feast. Enjoy!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Walk towards The Five Gears Diner.
|Location||The Five Gears Diner||X||-1856||Y||40||Z||-3139||Wynncraft Map|
A weird sound can be heard in the distance.
- Corkus Citizen: RUN!
- Corkus Citizen: Mechs at the Diner! Run!
Something is going on at the diner, you should hurry.
- Maxie: Psst.. Over here.
- Maxie: Mo'in, Wynnian. Thank goodness I stopped you.
- Maxie: The diner is being raided by mechs..
- Maxie: Before we do anything, I have to explain what's happening here...
- Maxie: My name is Maxie by the way. Nice to meet you.
- Maxie: This town is usually full of life.
- Maxie: But Corkus has a secret...
- Maxie: Our creations have rebelled against us.
- Maxie: They now raid towns for parts.
- Maxie: Mechs are getting increasingly more desperate.
- Maxie: Even in rust, they are still powerful.
- Maxie: We have tried to remove them but the factory always makes more.
- Maxie: It is Corkus' greatest failure. It must be stopped.
- Maxie: We need to act now.
- Maxie: I can try to open the vent to sneak in.
- Maxie: I know you are a stranger, but talk to me if you want to help.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Maxie.
- Maxie: Follow me, [Player Name].
- Maxie: Alright, I'll open the door with electromagic.
- Maxie: ...
- Maxie: Gah! I can't even do the most basic spell!
- Maxie: No... Let me try again...
- Maxie: Yes! It worked!
- Maxie: I'm sorry for being useless in front of you...
- Maxie: Electromagic is different from your magic.. I'm not very good at it...
- Maxie: I'm not sure which way it is, let's split up. I'll go to the right.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Activate the fans.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Open the door and exit the ducts.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Follow the path.
- Collector Mech: RETRIEVE SCRAP...
- Collector Mech: RETURN WITH HAUL FOR CONSTRUCTION.
- Maxie: Ouch.
- Maxie: Mo'in. Sorry had a problem with the-
- Maxie: What in the world is that mech on top of the pile of scrap over there?
- Maxie: That is definitely not a regular despermech... It looks brand new!
- Maxie: One of those hasn't been seen since the factory was running...
- Maxie: We need to do something! I'll clear the path for you. That's the only thing I can do, I... hurt my... leg.
- Maxie: Come on...
- Maxie: Go, defeat it!
- Mech X: PARTS ACQUIRED... RETURN TO FACTORY.
- Maxie: Are you okay? Good. Meet me at the entrance where we met. We need to report to Corkus City!
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
- Maxie: Don't worry about the guards, they are disabled for now. Follow me.
- Maxie: I know a shortcut, we'll be in Corkus City in no time.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
- Corkus Delegate: Mo'in! Welcome back to Corkus City.
- Maxie: Beltrude, we have a problem! The factory is running!
- Maxie: We saw a mech... A new mech! It looked different like it was made in-
- Corkus Delegate: What a load of scrap! You shouldn't talk about that in front of our guest!
- Maxie: Our guest... just killed several despermechs by himself.
- Corkus Delegate: And why would we take the word of someone who can't do basic electromagic?
- Corkus Delegate: Don't listen to Maxie. Enjoy your stay.
- Maxie: They won't admit anything with you around. They want to become allies with Wynn.
- Maxie: Come to my house when you reach level 89, here's a key so you can get in. We must prepare to break into the factory.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest is the first quest in Corkus and gives the player Fast Travel access there.
- Maxie is an anagram of the Wynncraft Builder, GM, Manager and QA Imaxe.