We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Coordinates||X: 1082, Z: -1799|
|Quest Involved||WynnExcavation Site A|
Tesha is a NPC implicated on the WynnExcavation Site A quest. She is a lab assistant of the dig site for the excavation of the tomb of Pharaoh Nabak and seems to be a translator.
Location[edit | edit source]
Tesha is found in a tent outside WynnExcavation's dig in the desert, South-East of Almuj, between Almuj and the Mesa.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Second Quest Stage[edit | edit source]
- Tesha: Hello, welcome to WynnExcavation Labs!
- Tesha: Oh Vade sent you?
- Tesha: Oh yes, the tablet I was waiting for!
- Tesha: ...
- Tesha: Oh my! This is quite interesting..
- Tesha: Here, let me finish this up...
- Tesha: ...and there you are!
- Tesha: One tablet complete! Return it to Vade. Oh, and don't read it!
After Second Quest Stage[edit | edit source]
- Tesha: Take that to Vade, and don't read it!