We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.18 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Lacrona: Hello adventurer. You've happened to come at the perfect time.
- Lacrona: I've recently run out of a special material called the Aerolia Flower.
- Lacrona: I create and sell special armour as a hobby called Aerolia Boots, and the Aerolias are a key component.
- Lacrona: The flower is only found around the magical Time Valley, which lies south of Nivla Woods.
- Lacrona: There is a path near the western entrance of Nivla Woods that leads straight into Time Valley.
- Lacrona: I have a student researching the area and it's unique effects. He should know where they are.
- Lacrona: His name is Asher, and should be living in a house near one of the many ruins in the Valley.
- Lacrona: Bring me [4 Aerolia Flower]. That should be enough.
- Lacrona: If you do this for me, I'll reward you with emeralds and a pair of boots.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Asher in Time Valley.
- Asher: Ah, hello! I never get visitors here, so you must be the person Lacrona notified me about!
- Asher: Azalia flowers right? No... Aerolia! Yeah, you can find those in a large, overgrown cave just outside this Valley.
- Asher: It is in the side of a big cliff. In fact, you should have passed it on your way here.
- Asher: You should be careful though. This area has many unsolved mysteries about it.
- Asher: For example, I found out that everything seems to be slowed down.
- Asher: It's really quite odd... almost as if time itself is crawling along slower!
- Asher: But that can't be possible, right? No magic is that strong!
- Asher: Err, sorry. Look at me, going off on one of my rants again...
- Asher: Oh! And you should bring those flowers back to me once you get them, they need to be purified and cleaned!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Asher: Aha! You're back! Great, hand me those flowers and I'll fix them up for you.
- Asher: Oh, I made a new discovery while you were gone. Time really is slower here!
- Asher: I have no idea how, but think of the possibilities! Maybe we could live longer by staying here!
- Asher: Here you go, the cleaned Ani-... no, Aerolias! You should go before you get caught in another one of my lectures.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Bring back 4 Aerolia Flowers to Lacrona.
- Lacrona: Ah, you have returned! And with the flowers I see!
- Lacrona: Thank you very much. I'll bring your reward right away.
- Lacrona: ...Here you go. These boots should serve you well.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest was removed in the 1.18 Economy Update and got replaced by Deja Vu.