|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.18 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Lacrona: Hello adventurer. You've happened to come at the perfect time.
- Lacrona: I've recently run out of a special material called the Aerolia Flower.
- Lacrona: I create and sell special armour as a hobby called Aerolia Boots, and the Aerolias are a key component.
- Lacrona: The flower is only found around the magical Time Valley, which lies south of Nivla Woods.
- Lacrona: There is a path near the western entrance of Nivla Woods that leads straight into Time Valley.
- Lacrona: I have a student researching the area and it's unique effects. He should know where they are.
- Lacrona: His name is Asher, and should be living in a house near one of the many ruins in the Valley.
- Lacrona: Bring me [4 Aerolia Flower]. That should be enough.
- Lacrona: If you do this for me, I'll reward you with emeralds and a pair of boots.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Asher in Time Valley.
- Asher: Ah, hello! I never get visitors here, so you must be the person Lacrona notified me about!
- Asher: Azalia flowers right? No... Aerolia! Yeah, you can find those in a large, overgrown cave just outside this Valley.
- Asher: It is in the side of a big cliff. In fact, you should have passed it on your way here.
- Asher: You should be careful though. This area has many unsolved mysteries about it.
- Asher: For example, I found out that everything seems to be slowed down.
- Asher: It's really quite odd... almost as if time itself is crawling along slower!
- Asher: But that can't be possible, right? No magic is that strong!
- Asher: Err, sorry. Look at me, going off on one of my rants again...
- Asher: Oh! And you should bring those flowers back to me once you get them, they need to be purified and cleaned!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Asher: Aha! You're back! Great, hand me those flowers and I'll fix them up for you.
- Asher: Oh, I made a new discovery while you were gone. Time really is slower here!
- Asher: I have no idea how, but think of the possibilities! Maybe we could live longer by staying here!
- Asher: Here you go, the cleaned Ani-... no, Aerolias! You should go before you get caught in another one of my lectures.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Bring back 4 Aerolia Flowers to Lacrona.
- Lacrona: Ah, you have returned! And with the flowers I see!
- Lacrona: Thank you very much. I'll bring your reward right away.
- Lacrona: ...Here you go. These boots should serve you well.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest was removed in the 1.18 Economy Update and got replaced by Deja Vu.