We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Preview[edit | edit source]
This is the second version of the quest, introducing the player to the mysterious meteors falling all around Gavel.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Look into the rumours of strange weather near the Imal Inn
- What's that noise...?
- It's coming from the west.
- What was that? It seems to have landed nearby, maybe you should go investigate.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find the meteor's crash site
- Agent: Hey you! Human. What are you doing here?
- Agent: Under Villager law any extra terrestrial or extra voidal entities are prohibited and owned by the state.
- Agent: Seeing as you are new to the land, I can't see you being prosecuted, especially a Ragni Guard.
- Agent: This meteor is different to what we've seen before. We suspect that direct contact with the meteor is dangerous.
- Agent: The magical radiation doesn't seem to be affecting you at all though. Do you not feel anything? Perhaps you could help me locate it.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Explore the cave that the meteor crashed into
- It seems like the meteor crashed into a cave.
- The meteor shard is radiating an odd and unfamiliar magical energy
- ???: It's... mine.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Escape the collapsing cave
- The cave is collapsing! Find a way out, quickly.
- Someone stole a piece of meteorite. It's unstable and dangerous..."
- A weird trail leads off to the east, maybe you can retrieve the meteor if you follow it?
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Follow the trail leading off to the east from the cave
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Explore the cave for the star thief
- Thief: I can't control myself... This rock...
- Thief: What is... this feeling... No I won't listen..
- Thief: I can't... control... my mind...
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Defeat the insane thief and bring back the piece of meteor to the secret agents
- Agent: Hello again. Did you find the meteor down there? Why on earth are you holding some?!
- Agent: I see. This material is incredibly rare and magically powerful. Meteors fall all over Gavel and come in a variety of colours and potency.
- Agent: We don't fully understand them, but we know they are dangerous. Every scientist who has studied them has lost their minds.
- Agent: The meteors hold many secrets and powers, maybe the ones we need to end your war. Thank you, here's a small reward for helping us.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest received a long-awaited rework in the 1.18 Economy Update.
- Also, unless you count ???, this is the first Gavel quest to be completely revamped.