Preview[edit | edit source]
This is the second version of the quest, introducing the player to the mysterious meteors falling all around Gavel.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Look into the rumours of strange weather near the Imal Inn
- What's that noise...?
- It's coming from the west.
- What was that? It seems to have landed nearby, maybe you should go investigate.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find the meteor's crash site
- Agent: Hey you! Human. What are you doing here?
- Agent: Under Villager law any extra terrestrial or extra voidal entities are prohibited and owned by the state.
- Agent: Seeing as you are new to the land, I can't see you being prosecuted, especially a Ragni Guard.
- Agent: This meteor is different to what we've seen before. We suspect that direct contact with the meteor is dangerous.
- Agent: The magical radiation doesn't seem to be affecting you at all though. Do you not feel anything? Perhaps you could help me locate it.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Explore the cave that the meteor crashed into
- It seems like the meteor crashed into a cave.
- The meteor shard is radiating an odd and unfamiliar magical energy
- ???: It's... mine.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Escape the collapsing cave
- The cave is collapsing! Find a way out, quickly.
- Someone stole a piece of meteorite. It's unstable and dangerous..."
- A weird trail leads off to the east, maybe you can retrieve the meteor if you follow it?
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Follow the trail leading off to the east from the cave
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Explore the cave for the star thief
- Thief: I can't control myself... This rock...
- Thief: What is... this feeling... No I won't listen..
- Thief: I can't... control... my mind...
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Defeat the insane thief and bring back the piece of meteor to the secret agents
- Agent: Hello again. Did you find the meteor down there? Why on earth are you holding some?!
- Agent: I see. This material is incredibly rare and magically powerful. Meteors fall all over Gavel and come in a variety of colours and potency.
- Agent: We don't fully understand them, but we know they are dangerous. Every scientist who has studied them has lost their minds.
- Agent: The meteors hold many secrets and powers, maybe the ones we need to end your war. Thank you, here's a small reward for helping us.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest received a long-awaited rework in the 1.18 Economy Update.
- Also, unless you count ???, this is the first Gavel quest to be completely revamped.