Preview[edit | edit source]
A horde of cows have run into Enkser's stable, stealing his keys. Enkser then asks the player to go into the hole with his beloved horse Betty, with the reward being their own horse.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
»Talk to Enkser.
- Enkser: Well hello there! You seem like just the kind of adventurer who needs a trusty steed, yes? Yes!
- Enkser: Well normally I sell my horses for a decent profit, but I actually need some help. I'll make sure to give you one of our finest horses if you do.
- Enkser: A few days ago, something peculiar happened... a group of armed cows attacked us and stole some of our horses.
- Enkser: They started digging a tunnel under my barn. I believe they plan to use this tunnel to access the desert.
- Enkser: They were taking orders from two of them, and ended up stealing my stable key!
- Enkser: Those bastards probably plan to come back and steal even more horses! I need someone to take care of it.
- Enkser: The way down there is right here, good luck! Bring Betty with you, she knows how to fight.
- Enkser: In fact, during the attack, she kicked one of the leaders in the face, making him blind! Classic of her.
- Enkser: Bring me back [1 Stable Key], and be careful. I'm talking about Betty, of course, not you. Good luck!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Bring back stable key from the tunnel.
- Etus the Blind: MOO! ALBERT! SOMEONE IS HERE... I CAN SMELL IT. MOO.
- Enkser: I sure am glad to see you back. And with the key!
- Enkser: Wonderful. Here's your promised horse. You know how to use them, eh?
- Enkser: Oh.. dear god. Okay, let me tell you the basics...
- Enkser: You can train your horses by traveling with them. The higher quality the horse is, the faster he can go.
- Enkser: You can obtain better tier horses by breeding them! Put two horse saddles in the crafting area in your inventory to do so.
- Enkser: Be careful if you do, you could end up with a much worse horse. Normally, you should have a 20% success rate.
- Enkser: Anyway, you can talk to the horse merchant over there to get more horses for your breeding. Good luck!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Kill Albert the Strong first, as he hits very hard. Etus runs away, then attacks you after you kill Albert. Albert is the one that drops the key, not Etus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Etus the Blind references Etus the cow from Katoa Ranch, who is mentioned helping Drale escape from Bylvis's farm during the now removed quest A Confused Farmer.