|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.19 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
Preview[edit | edit source]
In this quest the player briefly learns about the Detlas hourglass and the history of Selchar, which is a town in the ocean based off Detlas. Lil explains that the hourglass in the center of Detlas is running out of sand, and it is in need of some extra Hourglass Sand. Lil requests the player to venture to Selchar and bring back some Hourglass Sand.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Lil in Detlas.
- Lil: I am glad to see you! Detlas needs your help!
- Lil: You see this giant hourglass? It's losing its sand as we speak. Soon enough, it will be empty!
- Lil: Fortunately, another city was built based off of Detlas, the ocean city of Selchar.
- Lil: They have a very similar hourglass. I'm sure they wouldn't mind us taking a bit of their sand, it is magic after all.
- Lil: It's in the middle of the ocean. You think you could go there for us? Bring me [12 Hourglass Sand].
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find 12 Hourglass Sand that appears around the hourglass in Selchar.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Bring to Lil 12 Hourglass Sand.
- Lil: Wonderful! That's exactly what I wanted.
- Lil: Thank you for your help. Here, take this as payment for your hard work.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you have business beforehand in Selchar, make sure to attain some Hourglass Sand for easy completion of Sister City.
- At Nemract, find the Seasail Merchant at the docks and buy a Selchar Pass. It can be used to board the V.S.S. Seaskipper for quick travel to Selchar.
- Find the giant hourglass that looks similar to the one in the center of Detlas, you will find sand lying on the ground around it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quest dialogue used to claim that Detlas was built based off of Selchar, however, this conflicted with many other fragments of lore throughout the game and was changed as a result.