Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Likeru: Hey, you! Yeah you, Humie! Come here a sec!
- Likeru: I got some work for you, if you're interested... It's a delivery job, nothing too hard for you Wynn folk, I'd imagine.
- Likeru: However, there's a catch: You have to keep your mouth shut about it, alright?
- Likeru: Last thing we need is an uninvited 'guest', snooping around here, sticking their nose where it don't belong...
- Likeru: Anyway, I need you to retrieve a very specific mushroom that grows not far from here. Sent a girl earlier, but she's hopeless.
- Likeru: They're in a cave to the northwest, under a small hill. You'll get paid when the job is done, so don't screw it up like she did.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Look for the caves to the northwest of Efilim.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find the mushroom Likeru is looking for.
- Dawm: Woah, hey there Humie... Or, at least I think you're a Humie... Can't really tell right now, can't tell much of anything...
- Dawm: I'm, uugghh... Dawm? I think I am, at least. Can you imagine if I were someone else? That'd be radical!
- Dawm: So, did Likeru send you down here to get her 'package'? Yeah, she sent me first, but like, I've just been hanging down here since...
- Dawm: It's right over there, but like, watch yourself... For villagers it just makes us, like, rreeaall happy... no idea what it'd do to a Humie.
- Dawm: Actually, I'm kinda curious now. Why not, like, rub your face all over it before you go? No idea what'll do, but I bet it'd be wicked!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the giant blue mushroom.
- You suddenly feel very strange...
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub
You can help Wynncraft Wiki by.
This article is a stub
You can help Wynncraft Wiki by .
» Find a way to escape the cave.
- You feel an indescribably odd sensation as you walk forward...
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to escape the strange temple.
- You feel absolutely delightful!
- Liorat: Oh, wow! I haven't seen another person since I got here! That is to say, at least seven minutes!
- Liorat: First I stepped here, then I stepped there, and then whaddya know? I pop up here!
- Liorat: I can't figure it out, but maybe you can. All I know is that this pattern on the floor is pretty fun to look at.
- Liorat: Maybe it's got something to do with how I got here, but I just don't have the brain for this sort of thing.
- ???: Could you look to your left for a second? Thanks.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Try to find civilization within the strange forest.
- Nairg: For centuries I have studied the likeness emblazoned upon this cake, but I'm still stumped!
- Flamingo Rider: You, traveller! My trusty steed has forgotten how to dance the polka! Quick! Show her how it's done.
- Flamingo Rider: Oh...on second thought, I can see from your figure that you aren't suited for the high level dance training my flamingo needs...
- Datraion: Please, you have to help me! Help me get out of here! If I stay here, I'll be cursed!
- Datraion: Cursed to be here, forever cursed to be opening the yogurt lid!
- Likeru?: Hey, you! Seen any white rabbits around?! I saw one earlier but I haven't seen it since!
- Likeru?: Nnnnooo?! Then what good are you! You're nothing but a crazy Humie who's been rolling around in the mushroom field too long!
- Likeru?: Then again, so am I! Or, an Elf, not a Humie... the important thing is, we're seeing things, one and the same!
- Likeru?: Or maybe, you're just seeing me seeing you seeing a white rabbit? Oh, who can say for certain!
- Likeru?: At the end of the day, it's all in my head! No wait, is it all in your's...? Maybe it's in that frog's head! Now wouldn't that be something!
- Likeru?: Speaking of the frog, I think I saw the rabbit go in the house next to it! Not too long ago, in fact! Why not check it out? You never know what you'll find!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Enter the house by the giant frog in the village, then climb up the ladder.
This refers to the house to the left of the giant frog, which must be entered through a hole in the roof.
Complete the parkour marked by wool carpets.
- ???: Y-you!! I remember you...g-g-go away! Leave me and my mu-mush-mushrooms alone!
- ???: Fine, you j-jerk, if it's a fight you wa-want then prepare to...get beat d-d-down! No mer...mercy!!
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Escape the wrath of Yahya.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Elder Berusia.
- Elder Berusia: Like, good morning!
- Elder Berusia: Thanks for bringing the stuff! Likeru was right, you're really not that bad.
- Elder Berusia: I've never seen anyone go after those mushrooms the way you did... I guess I have something to look forward to!
- Elder Berusia: Anyway, after you got here you straight up passed out. It's a good thing you made it back before you did, it's pretty dangerous out there.
- Elder Berusia: I'd wanted Likeru to go and find me some of these for a while, but it seems you went and did it for her.
- Elder Berusia: Don't know what I would've done without you, so thanks I guess.
- Elder Berusia: Now... uh... you scurry along back to Likeru up at the surface. My schedule has suddenly filled up for the next few weeks...
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Likeru.
- Likeru: Well, look what the cat dragged in. You don't look so good, Humie. I hope that 'package' of mine didn't give you too much trouble...
- Likeru: Actually, don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to know... The important thing is you got the job done, and that idiot Berusia is happy.
- Likeru: Here's your payment, as promised. Now don't go yapping about what happened here, alright? Let's just keep this between us...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yahya makes a guest appearance as "Yahya - The Final Form," which originated from many people making jokes surrounding Yahya.
- The Bluecap mushrooms' effects are very similar to the Norwegian Blue Shrooms' one.
- If you die during the hallucination, you might end up in the spawn point at Ragni Outskirts.
- There were a few memes and references were used during the hallucination, but many didn't make it in-game.
- Nairg is Grian, the Head Builder of Wynncraft, spelled backwards.