Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Likeru: Hey, you! Yeah you, Humie! Come here a sec!
- Likeru: I got some work for you, if you're interested... It's a delivery job, nothing too hard for you Wynn folk, I'd imagine.
- Likeru: However, there's a catch: You have to keep your mouth shut about it, alright?
- Likeru: Last thing we need is an uninvited 'guest', snooping around here, sticking their nose where it don't belong...
- Likeru: Anyway, I need you to retrieve a very specific mushroom that grows not far from here. Sent a girl earlier, but she's hopeless.
- Likeru: They're in a cave to the northwest, under a small hill. You'll get paid when the job is done, so don't screw it up like she did.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Look for the caves to the northwest of Efilim.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find the mushroom Likeru is looking for.
- Dawm: Woah, hey there Humie... Or, at least I think you're a Humie... Can't really tell right now, can't tell much of anything...
- Dawm: I'm, uugghh... Dawm? I think I am, at least. Can you imagine if I were someone else? That'd be radical!
- Dawm: So, did Likeru send you down here to get her 'package'? Yeah, she sent me first, but like, I've just been hanging down here since...
- Dawm: It's right over there, but like, watch yourself... For villagers it just makes us, like, rreeaall happy... no idea what it'd do to a Humie.
- Dawm: Actually, I'm kinda curious now. Why not, like, rub your face all over it before you go? No idea what'll do, but I bet it'd be wicked!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the giant blue mushroom.
- You suddenly feel very strange...
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to escape the cave.
- You feel an indescribably odd sensation as you walk forward...
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to escape the strange temple.
- You feel absolutely delightful!
- Liorat: Oh, wow! I haven't seen another person since I got here! That is to say, at least seven minutes!
- Liorat: First I stepped here, then I stepped there, and then whaddya know? I pop up here!
- Liorat: I can't figure it out, but maybe you can. All I know is that this pattern on the floor is pretty fun to look at.
- Liorat: Maybe it's got something to do with how I got here, but I just don't have the brain for this sort of thing.
- ???: Could you look to your left for a second? Thanks.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Try to find civilization within the strange forest.
- Nairg: For centuries I have studied the likeness emblazoned upon this cake, but I'm still stumped!
- Flamingo Rider: You, traveller! My trusty steed has forgotten how to dance the polka! Quick! Show her how it's done.
- Flamingo Rider: Oh...on second thought, I can see from your figure that you aren't suited for the high level dance training my flamingo needs...
- Datraion: Please, you have to help me! Help me get out of here! If I stay here, I'll be cursed!
- Datraion: Cursed to be here, forever cursed to be opening the yogurt lid!
- Likeru?: Hey, you! Seen any white rabbits around?! I saw one earlier but I haven't seen it since!
- Likeru?: Nnnnooo?! Then what good are you! You're nothing but a crazy Humie who's been rolling around in the mushroom field too long!
- Likeru?: Then again, so am I! Or, an Elf, not a Humie... the important thing is, we're seeing things, one and the same!
- Likeru?: Or maybe, you're just seeing me seeing you seeing a white rabbit? Oh, who can say for certain!
- Likeru?: At the end of the day, it's all in my head! No wait, is it all in your's...? Maybe it's in that frog's head! Now wouldn't that be something!
- Likeru?: Speaking of the frog, I think I saw the rabbit go in the house next to it! Not too long ago, in fact! Why not check it out? You never know what you'll find!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Enter the house by the giant frog in the village, then climb up the ladder.
Complete the parkour marked by wool carpets.
- ???: Y-you!! I remember you...g-g-go away! Leave me and my mu-mush-mushrooms alone!
- ???: Fine, you j-jerk, if it's a fight you wa-want then prepare to...get beat d-d-down! No mer...mercy!!
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Escape the wrath of Yahya.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Elder Berusia.
- Elder Berusia: Like, good morning!
- Elder Berusia: Thanks for bringing the stuff! Likeru was right, you're really not that bad.
- Elder Berusia: I've never seen anyone go after those mushrooms the way you did... I guess I have something to look forward to!
- Elder Berusia: Anyway, after you got here you straight up passed out. It's a good thing you made it back before you did, it's pretty dangerous out there.
- Elder Berusia: I'd wanted Likeru to go and find me some of these for a while, but it seems you went and did it for her.
- Elder Berusia: Don't know what I would've done without you, so thanks I guess.
- Elder Berusia: Now... uh... you scurry along back to Likeru up at the surface. My schedule has suddenly filled up for the next few weeks...
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Likeru.
- Likeru: Well, look what the cat dragged in. You don't look so good, Humie. I hope that 'package' of mine didn't give you too much trouble...
- Likeru: Actually, don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to know... The important thing is you got the job done, and that idiot Berusia is happy.
- Likeru: Here's your payment, as promised. Now don't go yapping about what happened here, alright? Let's just keep this between us...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yahya makes a guest appearance as "Yahya - The Final Form," which originated from many people making jokes surrounding Yahya.
- The Bluecap mushrooms' effects are very similiar to the Norwegian Blue Shrooms' one.
- If you die during the hallucination, you might end up in the spawn point at Ragni Outskirts.
- There were a few memes and references were used during the hallucination, but many didn't make it in-game.
- Nairg is Grian, the Head Builder of Wynncraft, spelled backwards.