Seavale Reef is a coral reef directly east of Selchar containing an abundance of treasures. Most of these items can be sold to a Treasure Merchant for a substantial amount of Emeralds, making the reef a key location for gaining cash. Before the 1.18 update, which nerfed the reef to control inflation, one could expect to gain 40+ Emerald Blocks from 15 minutes of farming. After the 1.18 update, one can expect to gain 1.5 Liquid Emeralds per hour. The Coral of Nelfors however, one of the items found in the reef, can't be sold to the Treasure Merchant. Rather, it is used for the Temple of the Legends quest. While it is not required to wear a Breathing Helmet while exploring the reef, it is recommended as it allows the collection of more items.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- A small island containing a single tree is just east of Seavale Reef.
Loot Chests[edit | edit source]
There used to be a tier IV loot chest that was located in an underwater cave at X=364 Y=21 Z=-3204. However, it was removed in future updates
Tips[edit | edit source]
- X=313 Y=21 Z=-3212 is a high-spawn spot for materials. This includes Diamond Coral and Sunken Artifacts
- X=356 Y=29 Z=-3218 is a high-spawn spot for materials.
- X=353 Y=19 Z=-3223 is a high-spawn spot for materials.
- The small ravines in the reef are high-spawn spots for materials.