|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Rymek Thief is a Secret Discovery located within the town of Rymek. When entering the cave, you speak to the leader of the bandits who explains how they are a group of descendants of bandits who escaped into the dessert during the corruption wars.
Access[edit | edit source]
Go to the merchant's stand and right click the particles to start the event.
- Shopkeeper: Hey there friend! Looking teh barter fer some weapons or trinkets?
- Shopkeeper: Scum! That guy jus' stole a necklace! Catch 'im and jus' take this as payment!!
Follow the ??? bandit into the cave and then follow the path down to the room with the Bandit Leader and Bandit Guards.
- Bandit Leader: Looks like you were followed, boy.
- Bandit Leader: Well, what do we do now, we're caught by the famous Ragni Guard.
- Bandit Leader: Or maybe.. You're looking fer somefin else..
- Bandit Leader: JEFFERY, not now. Behave.
- Bandit Guard: Duhh sorwy boss.
- Bandit Leader: Listen, we ain' all bad. Sure we like to nick stuff but that's how its always been.
- Bandit Leader: Our daddies daddies escaped your stupid corruption war to the dessert, it ain' got anyfin to do with us.
- Bandit Leader: So, let's just let this go and you can go back to yer war.
- Bandit Leader: We'll let yer go without a fight, and you can keep yer mouth shut.
- Bandit Leader: Boys, show him out.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To get the last part of the dialogue and get kicked out of the cave, you must leave the room where the bandit leader is.