|The capital of the Dwarven dominated Molten Heights. Carved from the rocks by the power of the people, it stands as one of the strongest cities ever made.|
|Coordinates||X: 1211, Z: -5190|
|Minimum Suggested Level||90|
|Armour Merchant||Level 89 - 92|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 89|
|Potion Merchant||Level 80, 85, 90, 95|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
Rodoroc is a city where many Dwarves dwell, and is located in the Lower Molten Heights. Rodoroc's "partner town" is Maex, also home to Dwarves of many kind. Rodoroc is ideal for many high level players because of grinding spots such as the Freezing Heights and a popular loot run route.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
A Weapon Merchant is located on the south side of the city.
An Armor Merchant is located close to the Weapon Merchant.
An Identifier is located in a building to the Left of the Bank.
A Liquid Emerald Merchant can be found next to the Bank.
Emerald Merchants are inside the Bank at the end of the city.
Two Item Buyers have stalls near the Bank.
A Potion Merchant has a shop close to the lava fountain at the entrance.
A Scroll Merchant can be found to the left of the entrance.
A Powder Master is situated at the city's northern entrance, approximately the opposite side of the Scroll Merchant.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rodoroc is an anagram of the builder Corroded, who builds all the statues you see in the game.
- Rodoroc was originally going to be called Kiriost, however this was changed right before its release.
- Rodoroc is one of three dwarven cities, the other two being Maex and Thanos.
- The city underwent several major changes before the Gavel update was released.
- The are four giant statues in the middle of the city, which are monuments of honorable Dwarves of Rodoroc, and also represent the four classes in the game.