|The capital of the Dwarven dominated Molten Heights. Carved from the rocks by the power of the people, it stands as one of the strongest cities ever made.|
|Coordinates||X: 1211, Z: -5190|
|Armour Merchant||Level 89 - 94|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 89 - 94|
|Potion Merchant||Level 80, 85, 90, 95|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
|Quest Starts||Dwarves and Doguns Part I|
|Involved Quests||Dwarves and Doguns Part II, Dwarves and Doguns Part IV|
Rodoroc is a city where many Dwarves dwell, and is located in the Lower Molten Heights. The city is the capital of Molten Heights. Rodoroc's "partner town" is Maex, also home to Dwarves of many kind. Rodoroc is ideal for many high level players because of the Dwarves and Doguns questline, grinding spots such as the Freezing Heights, and a popular loot run route.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Rodoroc Slum is located in the South part of Rodoroc.
- The Marketplace is located to the West part of Rodoroc.
- The Molten Core Prison is located to the North part of Rodoroc.
- The city's Theater is located with the Marketplace and the Bank.
Quick Travel[edit | edit source]
There is a tunnel Southwest of the city that connects Rodoroc to Thanos. In the cavern to the Library of Flames, there is a small cave on the right that leads to Thanos. It is unlocked during the quest Dwarves and Doguns Part II
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Crafting Stations[edit | edit source]
A Woodworking Station is located next to the trade market.
A Jeweling Station is located next to the Woodworking Station.
A Tailoring Station is located behind the Blacksmith.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located across from the Jeweling Station.
An Armouring Station is located in the same hut as the Blacksmith.
A Scribing Station is located across from the Alchemism Station.
An Alchemism Station is located next to the Jeweling Station
A Cooking Station is located next to the Blacksmith.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
A Weapon Merchant is located on the south side of the city.
An Armor Merchant is located close to the Weapon Merchant.
An Identifier is located in a building to the Left of the Bank.
A Liquid Emerald Merchant can be found next to the Bank.
Emerald Merchants are inside the Bank at the end of the city.
Two Blacksmiths have stalls near the Bank.
A Potion Merchant has a shop close to the lava fountain at the entrance.
A Scroll Merchant can be found to the left of the entrance.
A Powder Master is situated at the city's northern entrance, approximately the opposite side of the Scroll Merchant.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rodoroc is an anagram of the builder Corroded, who builds all the statues you see in the game.
- Rodoroc was originally going to be called Kiriost, however this was changed right before its release.
- Rodoroc is one of three dwarven cities, the other two being Maex and Thanos.
- The city underwent several major changes before the Gavel update was released.
- The are four giant statues in the middle of the city, which are monuments of honorable Dwarves of Rodoroc, and also represent the four classes in the game.