We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Rise of the Quartron
|Rise of the Quartron|
Rise of the Quarton is a long level 49 quest based in the Karoc Quarry.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Nasea.
- Nasea: Shipment 3A, fully accounted for, 4B, the same, shipments 5C and 6A both missing 50% of quartz content.
- Nasea: Damnit, I knew something was going on over there. Oh, how long have you been standing there?
- Nasea: Don't you know it's rude to stare at someone mumbling by himself? Oh damnit, I don't have time for this!
- Nasea: There are rats in my operation! And I don't mean literally.
- Nasea: Every week, more and more quartz is going missing!
- Nasea: They can't be the brightest bunch, because they're doing a poor job of covering their tracks.
- Nasea: What did I expect, labourers aren't always the most trustworthy people.
- Nasea: Hey, you're a Wynn soldier, right? Or are you just wearing that armour for fun?
- Nasea: I need someone outside of the quarry business to investigate this. Quartz is a handy building tool, but it also has passive mystical qualities, making it dangerous in the wrong hands.
- Nasea: The shipments 6A and 5C went through the same handler, Dado. I suspect he's the culprit, he's been working so much overtime. Talk to him and see what you can find out.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Dado and see if he is the culprit.
- Dado: What is it? I am very busy, I need to allocate and sign these deliveries to Llevigar right away.
- Dado: Excuse me? Are you accusing me of illegal activities? Ha! Do you even know who I am?
- Dado: How dare you. I have worked here for 7 long years, I have helped to create some of Llevigar's latest buildings!
- Dado: Now run along and mind your own business.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Go back to Nasea and tell him about Dado’s response.
- Nasea: So, did you find him? I know the quarry is a big operation.
- Nasea: What did you find out? Nothing, I expect. No rat will talk when money is involved, especially to an obvious Wynn soldier.
- Nasea: I can't lose any more shipments, or the contractor at Llevigar will look elsewhere! We need to make him talk.
- Nasea: I didn't think it would come to this, but I can't see any other way. We need to use an illegal substance.
- Nasea: We are lucky, there is an exiled Elf who has taken up refuge in the spider cave nearby. He sells all sorts of ill-advised plantage to the workers.
- Nasea: For a small price, he can sell you something that will make Dado talk, one way or another.
- Nasea: Be warned, Elves are not the friendliest of folks. Mystical and elegant yes, but not the nicest.
- Nasea: There is a lot to be said about the fact he lives in a cave full of venomous spiders for one.
- Nasea: There, I wrote down the coordinates of the cave entrance. Find the elf and find out what Dado knows. Once you have another lead, come and report back to me.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find the exiled elf inside the web cavern.
- Rinire: I thought I heard the very distinct sound of a human's footsteps.
- Rinire: They are heavier than hail on stone. Humans lack elegance, as do villagers, and all other beings that lack the grace of the elves.
- Rinire: I am Rinire. Yes, I suppose it would seem an odd name to you, I imagine I am the first elf you have ever met.
- Rinire: You are fortunate. Many go their entire lives without ever seeing one.
- Rinire: I, however, am not a good example of my species. Elves have honour, grace, and most of all cunning.
- Rinire: You see, I was exiled. I shared the secrets of Elven botany. Selling elven botanical magic is worse than murder in the eyes of the high Elf.
- Rinire: I was corrupted by the greed of the villager race. Not that it matters, I have found solace in my solitude.
- Rinire: Now, how can I help you, traveller? Oh, you need to procure information from someone?
- Rinire: I have just the thing. Powerful magic. Careful though, this sort of flower is highly illegal.
- Rinire: One swift smell of this flower and you will spill your darkest secrets to the first person you see. You may have it for free, I must atone for my crimes against elf kind.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Dado: Hey, you have some nerve coming back here! I already told you I had nothing to do with the quartz going missing!
- Dado: What in the, what are you doing? Mmmphhmmm Mmmmm! Mmmm... Guah! uhh.. what is... happening? Ugh...
- Dado: I am going to send this quartz here to Popo. He is up on the minecart hill. He should be there by now, expecting my next meeting.
- Dado: I have been working over time six times a week to send Quartz to unknown people.
- Dado: They pay me more than my house is worth every shipment. I don't know who they are.
- Dado: I also wet my bed until I was 7. Ugh… What was that? What did I just say?
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Go up the minecart hill and find the cave where Popo is hiding at.
- Popo: How the hell did a human get here? Bugabo, are you sleeping again? Geez, I guess I'll have to kill you myself!
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
- Nasea: Finally. That took you long enough. What did you find out?
- Nasea: Well I knew the quartz was going missing, no surprises there.
- Nasea: Gah, you’re only telling me what I already know.
- Nasea: Wait, what's that? Where did you get this paper?
- Nasea: It shows the location of the next delivery they were supposed to send!
- Nasea: This must be where they are siphoning my quartz off to! Quick, go to those coordinates and find out what they are using the stolen quartz for!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Go to the hidden bandit's village at -1540,73,-4394, and investigate the mansion.
- There must be a hidden door in here. Better find out how to open it.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to open the hidden door.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Break through the laboratory and destroy the giant robot.
-Destroy the robot by killing the 4 Cores in each its limbs.
- Destroy the weak points and retrieve the cores to defeat Quartron.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Collect all 4 Cores from the robot and show it to Kaosuw to scare him off.
- Kaosuw: What have you done? It was a prototype! It couldn't even move properly yet!
- Kaosuw: That powersource is completely unstable! We stole it from the heart of Llevigar.
- Kaosuw: We were going to use it to awaken more golems in the quarry, but now it looks like it is going to blow!
- Kaosuw: Oh dreg! That has the power to blow half this mountain apart!
- Kaosuw: Lets see, force shutdown. All systems down, forcefield down, run!
- Kaosuw: Quartz may be passively mystical, but that power source is a magical bomb, time to leave!
Stage 12[edit | edit source]
» Report back to Nasea about the whole incident.
- Manager Nasea: You've been gone a long time. I thought they might have hurt you.
- Manager Nasea: I'm glad you made it. So, what were they doing with the quartz?
- Manager Nasea: ...
- Manager Nasea: What?! A quartz machine that can walk? Don't be ridiculous. No one can make that kind of machinery. Especially not some common bandits.
- Manager Nasea: Well, if what you say is true. We must act. They have more than enough quartz for an entire army of those things.
- Manager Nasea: I will alert the authorities immediately. You have done a great job, Wynn soldier. Take this as a personal thanks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When entering the bandit mansion, go through the front entrance to activate the dialogue. Otherwise you won't be able to use the teleporters in the science lab.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
There are literal rats in the operation, they can be found near Manager Nasea