Rise of the Quartron
|Rise of the Quartron|
|Starter NPC||Manager Nasea|
Rise of the Quarton is a long level 49 quest based in the Karoc Quarry.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Nasea.
|Location||Karoc Quarry||X||-1673||Y||52||Z||-4370||Wynncraft Map|
- Nasea: Shipment 3A, fully accounted for, 4B, the same, shipments 5C and 6A both missing 50% of quartz content.
- Nasea: Damnit, I knew something was going on over there. Oh, how long have you been standing there?
- Nasea: Don't you know it's rude to stare at someone mumbling by himself? Oh damnit, I don't have time for this!
- Nasea: There are rats in my operation! And I don't mean literally.
- Nasea: Every week, more and more quartz is going missing!
- Nasea: They can't be the brightest bunch, because they're doing a poor job of covering their tracks.
- Nasea: What did I expect, labourers aren't always the most trustworthy people.
- Nasea: Hey, you're a Wynn soldier, right? Or are you just wearing that armour for fun?
- Nasea: I need someone outside of the quarry business to investigate this. Quartz is a handy building tool, but it also has passive mystical qualities, making it dangerous in the wrong hands.
- Nasea: The shipments 6A and 5C went through the same handler, Dado. I suspect he's the culprit, he's been working so much overtime. Talk to him and see what you can find out.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Dado and see if he is the culprit.
|Location||Karoc Quarry||X||-1607||Y||48||Z||-4455||Wynncraft Map|
- Dado: What is it? I am very busy, I need to allocate and sign these deliveries to Llevigar right away.
- Dado: Excuse me? Are you accusing me of illegal activities? Ha! Do you even know who I am?
- Dado: How dare you. I have worked here for 7 long years, I have helped to create some of Llevigar's latest buildings!
- Dado: Now run along and mind your own business.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Go back to Nasea and tell him about Dado’s response.
- Nasea: So, did you find him? I know the quarry is a big operation.
- Nasea: What did you find out? Nothing, I expect. No rat will talk when money is involved, especially to an obvious Wynn soldier.
- Nasea: I can't lose any more shipments, or the contractor at Llevigar will look elsewhere! We need to make him talk.
- Nasea: I didn't think it would come to this, but I can't see any other way. We need to use an illegal substance.
- Nasea: We are lucky, there is an exiled Elf who has taken up refuge in the spider cave nearby. He sells all sorts of ill-advised plantage to the workers.
- Nasea: For a small price, he can sell you something that will make Dado talk, one way or another.
- Nasea: Be warned, Elves are not the friendliest of folks. Mystical and elegant yes, but not the nicest.
- Nasea: There is a lot to be said about the fact he lives in a cave full of venomous spiders for one.
- Nasea: There, I wrote down the coordinates of the cave entrance. Find the elf and find out what Dado knows. Once you have another lead, come and report back to me.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find the exiled elf inside the web cavern.
- Rinire: I thought I heard the very distinct sound of a human's footsteps.
- Rinire: They are heavier than hail on stone. Humans lack elegance, as do villagers, and all other beings that lack the grace of the elves.
- Rinire: I am Rinire. Yes, I suppose it would seem an odd name to you, I imagine I am the first elf you have ever met.
- Rinire: You are fortunate. Many go their entire lives without ever seeing one.
- Rinire: I, however, am not a good example of my species. Elves have honour, grace, and most of all cunning.
- Rinire: You see, I was exiled. I shared the secrets of Elven botany. Selling elven botanical magic is worse than murder in the eyes of the high Elf.
- Rinire: I was corrupted by the greed of the villager race. Not that it matters, I have found solace in my solitude.
- Rinire: Now, how can I help you, traveller? Oh, you need to procure information from someone?
- Rinire: I have just the thing. Powerful magic. Careful though, this sort of flower is highly illegal.
- Rinire: One swift smell of this flower and you will spill your darkest secrets to the first person you see. You may have it for free, I must atone for my crimes against elf kind.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Dado: Hey, you have some nerve coming back here! I already told you I had nothing to do with the quartz going missing!
- Dado: What in the, what are you doing? Mmmphhmmm Mmmmm! Mmmm... Guah! uhh.. what is... happening? Ugh...
- Dado: I am going to send this quartz here to Popo. He is up on the minecart hill. He should be there by now, expecting my next meeting.
- Dado: I have been working over time six times a week to send Quartz to unknown people.
- Dado: They pay me more than my house is worth every shipment. I don't know who they are.
- Dado: I also wet my bed until I was 7. Ugh… What was that? What did I just say?
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Go up the minecart hill and find the cave where Popo is hiding at.
- Popo: How the hell did a human get here? Bugabo, are you sleeping again? Geez, I guess I'll have to kill you myself!
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
- Nasea: Finally. That took you long enough. What did you find out?
- Nasea: Well I knew the quartz was going missing, no surprises there.
- Nasea: Gah, you’re only telling me what I already know.
- Nasea: Wait, what's that? Where did you get this paper?
- Nasea: It shows the location of the next delivery they were supposed to send!
- Nasea: This must be where they are siphoning my quartz off to! Quick, go to those coordinates and find out what they are using the stolen quartz for!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Go to the hidden bandit's village and investigate the mansion.
»Lol but go to -1519, 80, -4466 to get to the tunnel to get to the mansion.
»Or you can go up the waterfall on the left side of the cave with the Cave Trolls.
- There must be a hidden room inside here, better find out how to open the door.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to open the hidden door.
» Pressure Plate 1
» Pressure Plate 2
» Pressure Plate 3
» Pressure Plate 4
» Pressure Plate 5
- You can hear some machinery deep inside the mansion activate.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Break through the laboratory and destroy the giant robot.
-Destroy the robot by killing the 4 Cores in each of its limbs.
- Destroy the weak points and retrieve the cores to defeat Quartron.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Collect all 4 Cores from the robot and show it to Kaosuw to scare him off.
- Kaosuw: What have you done? It was a prototype! It couldn't even move properly yet!
- Kaosuw: That powersource is completely unstable! We stole it from the heart of Llevigar.
- Kaosuw: We were going to use it to awaken more golems in the quarry, but now it looks like it is going to blow!
- Kaosuw: Oh dreg! That has the power to blow half this mountain apart!
- Kaosuw: Lets see, force shutdown. All systems down, forcefield down, run!
- Kaosuw: Quartz may be passively mystical, but that power source is a magical bomb, time to leave!
Stage 12[edit | edit source]
» Report back to Nasea about the whole incident.
- Manager Nasea: You've been gone a long time. I thought they might have hurt you.
- Manager Nasea: I'm glad you made it. So, what were they doing with the quartz?
- Manager Nasea: ...
- Manager Nasea: What?! A quartz machine that can walk? Don't be ridiculous. No one can make that kind of machinery. Especially not some common bandits.
- Manager Nasea: Well, if what you say is true. We must act. They have more than enough quartz for an entire army of those things.
- Manager Nasea: I will alert the authorities immediately. You have done a great job, Wynn soldier. Take this as a personal thanks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When entering the bandit mansion, go through the front entrance to activate the dialogue. Otherwise you won't be able to use the teleporters in the science lab.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
There are literal rats in the operation, they can be found near Manager Nasea