Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.17 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
Relics are special items which can be found in Relic Shrines, places that previously had no use but are none the less, points of interest. You can claim various rewards from finding them, like powders, weapons, armour (No accessories yet). They have a cooldown period after finding each one, so it can't be farmed; the above-ground relics, giving some powder or emerald rewards, have a cooldown of four hours, while the hidden relics that give weapons and armour have a cooldown of eight hours.
Relic Shrines[edit | edit source]
Relic Shrines are locations of great power, which protect the relics within. These mysterious locations are sometimes well hidden, and at other times can be clearly seen by anyone passing by, but are always protected by powerful Relic Guardians.
At each shrine, the player should ensure they have at least 1 empty inventory slot, and as you walk into the shrine, it will be 'discovered', and bestow a reward upon the player.
Relic List[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of the relics, and general area in which they can be found. All 30 (+1 if you count the troll relic) have been found. The locations of the relics can be found on the forums and on YouTube if you want to find them without searching for them.
Sealed Letter[edit | edit source]
There are 10 Sealed Letters, which may occasionally be found inside a hidden relic, instead of the normal item. Little is known of these mysterious documents.
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
The quest The Relic Shrines is a level 15 quest that helps to explain what relics are and give you some information about them. It is not necessary however to start the quest to be able to claim relic rewards and find them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Relic Shrines were added in the 1.13 Wynnter Update, but Relics weren't released until 1.13.1.
- At one point, there were rumors of a hidden relic that gave the player 5 Skill Points when discovered.
- A troll relic can be found in the abandoned mines in the Wynn province. It is allowed to give away its location since it has no use.
- In the 14.0.0 Gavel update 15 more relics were added. More may be added in a further update.
- All 30 relics have been found.
- Relics were removed at the 1.17 update due to discoveries
- Relics were brought back at the 1.18 economy update as drops from Relic Guardians
- 1.18 the economy update gave us 5 more relic sets for each element with the original set
- 1.18 the economy update gave us 20 different relic weapons for each class and each element