As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Redbeard's Booty is a long level 61 quest centered around the Galleon's Graveyard Dungeon.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk with Marston in the ocean.
- Marston: Ah, ahoy matey!
- Marston: Have ye ever wanted to go on a real treasure hunt?
- Marston: Good for ye then! I bought meself a real treasure map on Pirate Cove, a fine deal if ye ask me. The jack told me it was the feared Redbeard's booty!
- Marston: I ventured 'round, spied some fine jacks at the island, and I collected a crew to join me on me grand, fantastic voyage!
- Marston: O' course, there always be room for another! Ye joinin'?
- Marston: Aye! Let find the booty and bring back some doubloons! Here be that map I snagged. Swim or whatever you landlubbers do to get to Pirate Cove. It'llbe the first house to the right when ye arrive.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Locate Marston's crew in Pirate Cove.
|Location||Marston's Crew||X||-659||Y||43||Z||-3154||Wynncraft Map|
- Argus: Cor lad...ye don' look like a pirate ta me, and I be but a young lass!
- Martim: 's right, bucko. Who be ye, bargin' into our home in yer fancy armour 'n whatnot?
- Argus: Ah, ye be accompanyin' Marston, eh? Well if ye insist on that, where be the man 'himself?
- Karkun: Comin' later? Hm. Well, more hands always be helpful. Let us go down to me ship, the Black Ring.
- Martim: So he told ye about the plan? We'll bathe in doubloons when we get back! Ah, me fair lass will be so happy.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Hop aboard the Black Ring down at the dock of Pirate Cove.
- Karkun: Aha, quick on yer feet, lad! Ye got ^ere before us!
- Karkun: No trace o' Marston yet?
- Karkun: How's about we wait uo fer him? He's the one who's givin us the opportunity fer this hunt, anyways.
- Karkun: I be getting impatient... Thee whole crew is 'ere, 'cept fert him!
- Karkun: Argh! Where be our mate? It be getting dark out! We will have to leave our mate at land.
- Martim: Do ya have the map Marston bought?
- Martim: Let us take a looksie at the map and see where to go?
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find the treasure.
- Argus: It seems like one of these islands have the treasure... A'ight, yer in charge, landlubber! Set us on a course fer an island!
- All 3 map pieces seem to fit together...
- The 3 pieces form a map of an island...
- It looks like the island with the crystals. Maybe there is a way to the tallest part of the island on the side?
- Karkun: Ahoy, this must be the booty. Fret not, Argus is keepin' the ship prepared so we can leave
- Martim: A'ight, let's us dig it up, jacks!
- Karkun: Aha, I see somethin' gleaming in there! Methinks we hit gold, lads.
- Karkun: Now Martim, knock the lubber out.
You are not able to move but you still hear the ongoing conversation.
- Karkun: What? Another clue! The be just a wild grook hunt, where be the real booty. No one ever got rich off a heap o^ keys!
- Karkun: Wait, there be a clue on thee key: When leaving the hidden island, the real treasure will be found if you can look closely enough.
- Martim: Garh... I be losin^ my patience. Argus arrived, let's ditch the lubber before they awake, hm? This island be hidden by magic, ain't no way they're gettin' found.
- Karkun: Arright! We might be able to bring Redbeard 'imself back o life... He will strike terror in the seas again, and we will be his crew!
A key is laying on the ground, it appears like there were more than 1.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Leave the hidden island and stop the pirates from stealing Redbeard's Booty.
- Maybe you can fix this boat and get off the island?
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Marston about his crew.
- Marston: What in the... Cor? Ye jest fell outta the sky, bucko! What'n the name o' Davy Jones' Locket happened?!
- Marston: Fer a landlubber, ye sure are quick. When I got ta Pirate Cove, ye were already but a speak on the horizon.
- Marston: Those dogs weren't what I expected, either. Slugged me when they came over here, put me right to sleep they did.
- Marston: The last thing I remember be when they threw a key under the skeleton skull's head. I woke up from me sleep not long ago.
- Marston: Hm... I see ye have the key as well, but ye look a bit bruised. Ran aground o' trouble with 'em too?
- Marston: Then, lad! Methinks ye oughta go in after 'em! We may be a rowdy lot, but backstabbin's somethin' ye don't tolerate.
- Marston: They don't deserve that treasure, lad! It ain't be mine either, since I missed ye. That gold be yours fer the takin...so take it!
- Marston: Speakin' of...I ain't got much a penny ta my name, but I found this fish while ye were gone. I hear it sells for a decent haul, so here.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Marston is located by the entrance of Galleon's Graveyard.
- The Golden Pirate Fish given to you by Marston can be traded to the Golden Fish Merchant in Pirate Cove.
- When talking to Marston in Stage 6, you must have both maps acquired in the quest in your inventory, or else he will not respond correctly. The quest is impossible to complete if your first map is lost unless you start the quest again on another character and transfer the map.
- Sometimes after acquiring the 3 map pieces, you will simply be teleported to the sea and will not be given the second map. You can then visit all the islands again to get the map pieces again.
- Sometimes the mobs on the largest island stop spawning before you can get all of the essences and shards, so don't kill them unless you need to get the pieces.