Redbeard's Booty is a long level 61 quest centered around the Galleon's Graveyard Dungeon.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk with Marston in the ocean.
- Marston: Ahoy matey.
- Marston: Have ye eve' wante to go on a real treasure 'unt?
- Marston: Good for ye then! Me bought a real treasure map on Pirate Cove, a fine deal if ye ask me. The jack told me it was the feared Redbeard's booty!
- Marston: Me went aroun' and talk' with some fine jacks at the island and I collected a crew to join me on me grand, fantastic voyage, ye should come with'
- Marston: Ye joinin'?
- Marston: Aye! Let find the booty and bring back some doubloons, here's a map me bought from some old lubber at Pirate Cove. Swim or whateveh' you landlubbers do to get to Pirate Cove, it be the first house to thee right when ye arrive.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Locate Marston's crew in Pirate Cove.
- Argus: Ahoy.
- Martim: Who er ye?
- Argus: Marston, huh? Isn't e comin?
- Karkun: Comin later? Well, let us go down at me ship, the Black Ring.
- Martim: So he told ye about thee plan? We will bath in doubloons when we get back! Me lass will be so happy.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Hop aboard the Black Ring down at the dock of Pirate Cove.
- Karkun: Ahoy again!
- Karkun: No t'ace o' Marston yet?
- Karkun: Let us wait few minutes for that jack.
- Karkun: I be getting impatient... Thee whole crew is 'ere!
- Karkun: Argh! Where be our mate? It be getting dark out, we need to head out crew. We will have to leave our mate at land.
- Martim: Do ya have thee map Marston bought?
- Martim: Let us take a looksie at the map and see where to go?
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find the treasure.
- Argus: It seems like one of these islands have the treasure? You should choose one that we'll go to.
Choose an island to go to.
- All 3 map pieces seem to fit together...
- The 3 pieces form a map of an island...
- It looks like the island with the crystals. Maybe there is a way to the tallest part of the island on the side?
- Karkun: Ahoy, this must be thee booty. Do not worry, Argus is getting our ship for us so we can leave thee island safely.
- Martim: Let us dig it up, jacks!
- Karkun: This have be fun matey, but we be takin' the booty now.
- Karkun: Martim, knock the jack out.
You are not able to move but you still hear the ongoing conversation.
- Karkun: What? Another clue! The be just an endless booty hunt, where be the real booty. This be just a bunch of keys.
- Karkun: Wait, there be a clue on thee key; When leaving the hidden island, thee real treasure will be found if you can look closely enough.
- Martim: Argus arrived, let us jump aboard. The islan' was appar'nly hidden using magic, we just had to sail out to sea to leave it.
- Karkun: We neve' told ya wha' thee real booty be. We might be able to brin' Redbeard 'imself back o life. He will strike terror in the seas again, and we will be he crew!
A key is laying on the ground, it appears like there were more than 1.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Leave the hidden island and stop the pirates from stealing Redbeard's Booty.
- Maybe you can fix this boat and get off the island?
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Marston about his crew.
- Marston: What in the sea? Ye just magically appeared in thee sky like ye were teleported!
- Marston: When me arrived in thee cove you and thee crew 'ere already gone.
- Marston: They be not who me expected them to be, they appeared just like ye. They proceeded to hit me in thee head so me fell asleep.
- Marston: The last thing me remember be when they threw a key under the skeleton skull's head. I woke up from me sleep not long ago.
- Marston: Ye also have thee key?
- Marston: Go use it! If ye find them, give them a beating from me, alright?
- Marston: I be not that rich, so here's a fish me found.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Golden Pirate Fish given to you by Marston can be traded to the Golden Fish Merchant in Pirate Cove.
- When talking to Marston in Stage 6, you must have both maps acquired in the quest in your inventory, or else he will not respond correctly.
- Sometimes after acquiring the 3 map pieces, you will simply be teleported to the sea and will not be given the second map. You can then visit all the islands again to get the map pieces again.
- Sometimes the mobs on the largest island stop spawning before you can get all of the essences and shards, so don't kill them unless you need to get the pieces.