Reclaiming the House
|Reclaiming the House|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Ahmas.
- Ahmas: Ah, a Wynn soldier! You came just in time, recruit!
- Ahmas: Listen closely, I know you Wynn folk aren't too good at paying attention to detail.
- Ahmas: We used to have two outposts in this vicinity, and now we don't.
- Ahmas: Why? Those no good trolls have over run the place and are using it for god knows what!
- Ahmas: Your job, should you take it, is to sneak in, kill the leader and disband the group.
- Ahmas: But first, you need to do some scouting around, plan a route. Standard procedure for military types such as yourself.
- Ahmas: There's a watch tower not too far from here, climb up there and look for a route!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Scale the tower to scout the area.
- You can see the outpost in the south. You should check back in with Ahmas.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Report back to Ahmas and devise an entry route.
- Ahmas: As you probably just saw, private, there is an underground entrance into the basement of the outpost.
- Ahmas: We feel that the best way to tackle this task is to sneak in through there.
- Ahmas: Take a stroll down the river and under the outpost and see about killing their leader. Trolls are completely lost without their “Gurg”!
- Ahmas: Bring me back the [Head of the Gurg], or what the trolls call their leader, and we’ll pay you the bounty reward!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Enter the troll outpost through the basement.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Ahmas: Good job, private!
- Ahmas: Now we can continue our endless, but rather fruitless purge of the green skins.
- Ahmas: There is still a lot to be done, but with the help of you Wynn heroes, we will make it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The quest should not take you long, since everything is within 100 blocks of each other.