Reclaiming the House
|Reclaiming the House|
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Join Elphaba on a mission in the Temporary Camp at [-1499, 47, -5349]
- Elphaba: Oh, a Wynnic soldier out here in the boondocks? Honestly, you're just what we need- I could use your help, if you're able?
- Elphaba: Good, thank you. Let me lock down the camp before I give you the briefing, though.
- Elphaba: My name is Elphaba. I've been working with the Gavellian army for a good few years now.
- Elphaba: I'm the commander of the Olux Outpost down ahead. It's a strategic fortress, placed to monitor the Orcish capital.
- Elphaba: It was safe for a long while, but especially in the past while the Orcs have gotten far bolder, more aggressive.
- Elphaba: They overwhelmed the outpost- we had to retreat and set up this camp to watch over the place we used to watch over them with!
- Elphaba: I need more firepower if I'm going... to get...
- Elphaba: ...oh no. See, this is what I mean! The orcs are coming!
- Elphaba: Brace yourself, soldier! Protect the camp!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Kill the mobs raiding the Camp.
- Elphaba: This is the third attack in three days! How many reinforcements have they got?!
- Elphaba: Gah! Their casters are strong, careful!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Elphaba for information on the upcoming attack.
- Elphaba: Ugh, I think that was all of them... Come here now, I'll start up where we left off.
- Elphaba: Not sure I could have done that myself. I'm lucky you came around when you did, soldier.
- Elphaba: Anyway, it's clear I'm going to need more firepower if I'm going to have a shot at reclaiming that outpost.
- Elphaba: You've certainly got the fighting chops, so I'd appreciate the aid, but we've got to come up with a plan, fast.
- Elphaba: There's an old tower near the outpost- some old storage silo. It was built taller than the fort, so we might be able to spy on them from there.
- Elphaba: It's a risk though, since it's so close by, but we have no other options. Meet me at the tower southwest of here so we can survey the situation.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Go to the watch tower at [-1384, 42, -5273] to plan the attack.
- Elphaba: Soldier! I'm right behind you. You can see our outpost- and the tower I mentioned.
- Elphaba: We need to find a way in. A lot of soldiers were caught unaware during the Orcs' assault, too.
- Elphaba: If there's any survivors in there, we should make rescuing them a priority.
- Elphaba: After all, it means more manpower for us. We can't count on that being the case, though...
- Elphaba: Come on, hurry inside before one of the orcs spots us!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Enter to the watch tower at [-1384, 42, -5273] to plan the attack.
- Elphaba: Alright, this is a pretty clear view. Let's see what's going on in there...
- Elphaba: Wh- I'm shocked! In the middle there- they just caged the soldiers instead of killing them? That's... kind of a relief.
- Elphaba: There's definitely too many orcs in the plaza for us to take down on our own...
- Elphaba: ...but that cage is held up by those ropes. If we can cut them, the other soldiers should be able to help!
- Elphaba: Alright, now I just need to figure out how we can both get in... There's sentries on the perimeter, so going over may no be an option...
- Elphaba: Maybe we can keep an eye out on their sentry patterns and look for an opening-
- Orc: Humans on old tower! Junhur will shoot! This our place now, get out!!
- Elphaba: Aw, not now! I knew this was a risk, no time to get out... Brace for impact!!
- Orc: Old tower fall! Junhur is best cannon shooter!!
- Elphaba: Agh, soldier!! Are you alright, where'd you fall?!
- Elphaba: Ah... Wow. You barely look scratched, you must've gotten really lucky.
- Elphaba: Not so much here... I'm pretty battered after that. At least one of us is in good condition...
- Elphaba: Unfortunately, that means figuring a way in is up to you. We can't examine their sentry patterns from down here.
- Elphaba: I'll survive, sure, but I won't be able to walk around and defend myself for a while.
- Elphaba: I hate leaving you on your own like this, but if it's any consolation, you should be tough enough, or lucky enough, to get through.
- Elphaba: Explore the perimeter of the outpost. Try to find a way in, but be careful, okay?
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Explore the outpost's surroundings to find another way in.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Follow the trail of mud left by the orc.
- Without the orcs to bother you, you should be able to concentrate and break this barricade with a spell...
- The orcs are taking a mud bath, it looks like. Some of them you can barely even tell are orcs underneath it. Maybe you can disguise yourself!
- They didn't see you before you covered yourself in mud... and they aren't hostile! The disguise is working!
- You should be able to trick the guard orcs into letting you enter the outpost now!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Enter the outpost while covered in mud.
- Orc Guard: More muddy orcs? In, now!
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Cut the ropes to free the guards from the cage.
- You can't let the orcs see you cutting the ropes, or they'll see through your disguise.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Kill the Orcish Overtakers.
- Soldier: Good thinking with the mud disguise, soldier! They never suspected a thing, now come help us out over here!
- Soldier: Kill the Orcish Overtakers, we'll help keep the other ones off you!
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Open the gate with a spell
- Soldier: The Overtakers are down, the other Orcs are flailing! Open the outpost's entrance with a spell now, we've got this under control!
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Elphaba.
- Elphaba: Phew... That's some fine work there, soldier! The outpost is back under our control!
- Elphaba: Glad to see some more capable Wynnic hands over here. Though, I didn't catch your name. Would you mind?
- Elphaba: <playername>, huh? I'll remember that. You barely even needed my help, heh... Wish I hadn't been such a burden, but at least it worked out.
- Elphaba: Here- it's some of my own personal spending money, as a thank-you gift.
- Elphaba: Alright everyone, let's get this place ship-shape! Everything needs to be repaired in case of another attack!!