A screenshot of Ragni's Outskirts
|Quest Starts||King's Recruit|
The Ragni Outskirts are a lush, fertile area with scattered waterfalls, a deep ravine with a broken bridge and large caves with military forts inside, located west of Ragni. It is the first area the player enters when starting a new class. Upon the completion of the quest King's Recruit, this area becomes inaccessible.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The caravan where the player wakes up to begin his/her journey.
- A small cave with the first ever hostile mob the player encounters, the Cave Dweller.
- Many houses, which hold outskirt residents. One of them lost their dog.
- The Gate can be found after the large ravine. There is a guard there that stops the player from entering without a weapon.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Armour Merchant is located slightly before the Gate and sells a Leather Helmet for 5 emeralds.
Mobs[edit | edit source]
There are 5 hostile mobs in the Ragni Outskirts:
- Cave Dweller
- Undead Miner
- Zombified Warrior
- Skeletal Archer
- Risen Soldier
And 4 Defending Mobs:
As well as 4 Passive Mobs:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whilst not actually being named the Ragni Outskirts on the official Wynncraft World Map, the passive mob called, "Ragni Outskirts Resident" gives the location's name.
- There is a Ragni Knight who attacks the player. This can be dangerous to low-leveled players. It is not stated if this is a bug, or intended by the Content Team.
- The area before the border between Wynn and Fruma is so far the only fruman area found ingame, with the possible exception of the gate to Fruma found south of Corkus.
- There is a glitch in which during a number of quests and locations, dying puts you in the caravan, for example in Shattered Minds and the V.S.S. Seaskipper. This is because these locations are outside of the map, and the closest eligible spawn point is the Ragni Outskirts.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The preview of the Ragni castle