A view of Ragni
|One of two great fortresses in Wynn. Ragni has survived over 1000 years of war - sometimes barely. It is the hometown of the 146 year old hero Bob, who hasn't been seen in 16 years.|
|Coordinates||X: -820, Z: -1580|
|Minimum Suggested Level||1|
|Armour Merchant||Level 1 - 7|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 1, 6|
|Potion Merchant||Level 1, 5|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Enzan's Brother|
|Involved Quests||King's Recruit|
WynnExcavation Site D
Ragni is the first major town which players encounter, which they enter through the town's castle. Many low level quests can be found in the city for new players to gain XP. Although the town contains basic amenities such as armour, weapons and potions merchants to get new players started, it lacks a Liquid Emerald Merchant. The town is situated on a small plains, and is surrounded by a deep ravine difficult to escape. Level 1 Zombies can be found surrounding the walls, providing new players with easy level grinding if they choose to venture out beyond the safety of Ragni's guards.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Square is the circular area directly in front of Ragni's castle. Players often trade and meet up here.
- The Plaza is the large road connecting the Square to the main east gate.
- The Main Road are the two main roads connecting the Square to the north and south gate.
- The North District and The South District are the two areas separated by the Plaza, on the north and south side of it.
Gates[edit | edit source]
- The East Gate, the main gate of Ragni, opens out to the Emerald Trail, and eventually leads on to Nivla Woods and Detlas. Outside the gate stand two Guard Golems defending the city from hordes of low level Zombies.
- The North Gate, connecting to the North District of Ragni, stands a short distance before Katoa Ranch, but the path continues on the Coastal Trail to Maltic and Nemract.
- The South Gate, connecting to the South District of Ragni, opens onto a path which leads into the Pigmen's Ravines, which leads to The Passage to Troms, and also to Time Valley.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- A Training Area lies just north of The Square on The Main Road. It contains combat dummies, working archery targets and an obstacle course
- A few Farms are littered among the northern section of the city wall. A larger farm covers most of the northeast area just outside Ragni.
- The Castle is a multi-level building on the west side of the square. This is where players will first enter Ragni from the Ragni Outskirts.
- Beyond the city's main wall is a Moat, from which the sewers can be accessed. Be careful when jumping down!
- The Sewer Entrance is on the Main Road just past The Square.
- Ragni's Bank is located on the north east side of The Square.
- Ragni's Library is a secret that can be found in the Castle.
- The Bakery is the second building on the south side of The Plaza
Crafting Stations[edit | edit source]
An Armouring Station is located next to the Armour Merchants.
A Tailoring Station is located next to the Armouring Station.
A Cooking Station is located in the town's bakery, next to The Cook.
A Scribing Station is located next to the Scroll Merchant.
A Weaponsmithing Station is located next to the Weapon Merchant.
A Woodworking Station is located next to the Weapon Merchant and the Weaponsmithing Station.
An Alchemism Station is located next to the Potion Merchant.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Ragni's Armour Merchants are located opposite to Ragni's Bank on the south east side of The Square. The two merchants are identical and sell some low level leather armour.
Ragni's Weapon Merchant is on the far east side of The Plaza. It sells birch and oak wood weapons.
A Potion Merchant can be found about halfway down The Plaza on the north side. It sells low level healing potions.
Ragni's Scroll Merchant can be found about halfway down The Plaza on the south side. It sells only Ragni Teleportation Scrolls.
A Junk Merchant can be found up against the wall in the south east area of the South District.
There are many Item Buyers in Ragni, one The Plaza and two in the South District.
Ragni's 3 Emerald Merchant's stay inside Ragni's Bank
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Ragni's Kitchen, where The Cook is located
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bob the Zombie spawns in Ragni. He rarely drops Bob's Tear, which is used for the quest Bob's Lost Soul. It can also be used to get into Ragni's Library.
- Ragni is an anagram of Grian, the lead builder of Wynncraft.
- As of now, Ragni is the only major city in the Wynn Province with archers defending its walls, which kill any zombies that get too close.
- On the south side of the Main Road just past the Square a small memorial can be found for ex-builder Santacuzz who lost his life to "the enemy that lurks within us all".
- Ragni is the only major town without an identifier, which can be found on the Emerald Trail
- Ragni didn't have a bank before, but it was added in the 1.14.2 Halloween 2016 update.
- According to lore found in-game, the city was almost defeated by Bak'al's army, but Bob came and defeated them.