Description[edit | edit source]
Powders are items used to make armour / weapons better. They are based off of the 5 elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Thunder and Water. They are acquired from loot chests, mob drops, and some dungeon shops. There are currently 6 tiers of powders.
Variations[edit | edit source]
There are 5 different types of powders, as listed above. All powders do their specified elemental damage with additional neutral damage when added to a weapon. When added to armour however, it adds the specified powders defense, but negates the elements weakness defense. (For example, a tier 4 Thunder powder adds +20% thunder defense and -7% Water defense).
Specials[edit | edit source]
When adding two tier 4+ powders of the same element to a weapon it activates its special. Each elemental powder has its own special. Armour pieces work differently, they still have a special but it is only a passive effect.
- ❋ Air: Wind Prison. Will hold the enemy hostage for a few seconds. If attacked, the enemy will get knocked back far and receive additional damages.
- ✤ Earth: Quake. Will deal great damage around the player and very slightly stun the enemies.
- ✹ Fire: Courage. Will highly buff your damage and everyone's nearby for a few seconds.
- ✦ Thunder: Chain Lightning. Will damage all nearby enemies one after the other.
- ❉ Water: Curse. Will create rain over an enemy's head, significantly reducing its defense for a few seconds.
- ❋ Air: Dodge. Gives additional damage per time spent close to a mob. It resets as soon as the player get hit or go too far.
- ✤ Earth: Rage. Gives additional damage per percent of health missing.
- ✹ Fire: Endurance. Gives additional damage per hit received, for a few seconds.
- ✦ Thunder: Kill Strike. Gives additional damage per kill streak. As soon as one is too slow, the bonus goes away.
- ❉ Water: Concentration. Gives additional damage per mana used. The duration also depends on the spell used, so casting a Meteor (Mage) at 8 mana will grant a bonus for 8 seconds. This rule applies for all the other classes as well.
Powder Master[edit | edit source]
In every major town (Detlas, Almuj, etc.) there will be a Powder Master. He allows:
- Adding powders to items.
- Removing powders from items, without getting the powders back.
- Transforming 4 powders of the same tier into a higher tier one. Alternatively, one can take a chance and upgrade powders of different element and tier in the hope of getting what you want.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Powders can also be obtained through killing the Powder Imp mob. Which drops powders based on their element.
- High level powders can be obtained from Tier III and IV loot chests.