Potion of Drunkness
|Potion of Drunkness|
|Obtain||Buy in Nemract, Cinfras, Selchar, Pirate Cove, Javen's Bar|
|Usage||Quests or consumed for fun|
Potion of Drunkness, or Nemract Whiskey is a type of potion specially designed for quests, it can be consumed to cause Nausea to the player for 2 minutes.
Obtain[edit | edit source]
- You can a buy Drunkness Potions from the Potion Merchants in Nemract, Cinfras, Selchar, Pirate Cove or Javen's Bar for different amounts of emeralds.
- A Drunkness Potion can also be randomly obtained from the Seaskipper Captain during trips.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The Potion of Drunkness is needed for Grave Digger quest, to make Drucksh talk about Sayleros' Brother.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes, when you drink the potion, it won't give you any effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Potion of Drunkness's name is actually Nemract Whiskey, but it's named as Drunkness Potions in Potion Merchants' GUIs.
- The potion's minimum level requirement is 21.
- The potion used to cause Slowness, Strength, and Blindness in addition to Nausea.
- 1 Potion of Drunkness was needed to complete The Angry Village quest, before it was remade in the 1.17 Dungeons & Discoveries Update.