|Starter NPC||The Assistant|
Preview[edit | edit source]
The Assistant requests the assistance of the player in altering a dangerous potion. He needs the player's help to gather the ingredients so he can change it.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to The Assistant at Essren's Hut.
|Location||Essren's Hut||X||617||Y||67||Z||-1611||Wynncraft Map|
- The Assistant: Heeh...stranger. I...may need your assistance...
- The Assistant: My master...wishes to create a very dangerous potion...a transformative elixir of invincibility...
- The Assistant: I was...in support of this... but then, he accrued essence of...the corruption to mix into the...elixir.
- The Assistant: I fear...that he may be going...too far. It could be...too dangerous to allow. If you will help...
- The Assistant: Get me...[8 Red Mushroom], quickly. I can...alter the potion to be...less effective.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Bring back 8 Red Mushrooms to The Assistant.
- The Assistant: Good...good. You have the mushrooms.
- The Assistant: You must...ensure that it has worked. You...are much stronger than I, stranger...
- The Assistant: Enter the house here, and...confront my master in his lab...
- The Assistant: Bring me his...coat as proof...of his death...
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Enter the hut and slay Dr. Essren.
- Dr. Essren: Ah, you must be the one my assistant told me about.
- Dr. Essren: If you are trying to stop me, it's too late. I already drank the pot-...
- Dr. Essren: ... What is this taste? Mushrooms? This can't b-
- Dr. Essren: Aa###a#####gg
- Dr. Essren: What have you done to this potion, human? You will pay for it!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Bring back Essren's Dusty Coat to The Assistant.
- The Assistant: I must thank you stranger...
- The Assistant: I only hope...that my master will not be...angry with me about this. It...was for the better.
- The Assistant: Now. I...do not want you saying anything about... these events. Take these, and... never speak of this again.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In stage 2, after giving the mushrooms you'll have to go down the stairs and enter the hut, but The Assistant will still ask for the mushrooms. Ignore what he is saying and enter the hut, as GMs can't change this message.