Poisoning the Pest
|Poisoning the Pest|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Farmer Cevalus needs the player's help in destroying a corrupted pest plaguing his farm. The player is tasked to poison the farm in order to get rid of the farmer's corrupted father.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Farmer Cevalus near Ragni.
- Farmer Cevalus: Ah, looks like a fresh recruit!
- Farmer Cevalus: Good to see the army growing again. About time someone in the army had time for us citizens.
- Farmer Cevalus: We have to fight the corruption too you know! Speaking of which...
- Farmer Cevalus: Recently, my dear father passed away and I buried him out back. Well, he's not there anymore, the corruption has got to his body.
- Farmer Cevalus: Corruption affects different things in odd ways. It sometimes reanimates corpses and sets them against the living.
- Farmer Cevalus: We can't fight him head on - We should use my fresh Corkian sprinklers to poison the pest! I have a spare [1 Crate of Rat Poison] aside my house...
- Farmer Cevalus: If you're able to safely make it inside my farm, my father's animated corpse may use fireballs to kill you... Yes, fireballs. Who knew my father had that in him?
- Farmer Cevalus: If you poison the water reservoir on the other side of the farm field after you enter, you can watch as the pest makes his way back to the grave!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find [1 Crate of Rat poison] stable.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Poison the reservoir.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Turn on the sprinklers.
- Farmer Cevalus: You must have done something to irritate the pest, because it's furious and more aggressive!
- Farmer Cevalus: Hurry and enable the sprinklers with the button near the farm's entrance before it can do any more damage!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Farmer Cevalus.
- Farmer Cevalus: Great job getting rid of that corrupt varmint, I can't thank you enough!
- Farmer Cevalus: You have prevented me from entering poverty... well, after I've fixed the mess you've made.
- Farmer Cevalus: Take this well-deserved reward for the risky actions you took today. I also give you access to the rest of my farm in the back, take whatever you need there!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Crate of Rat poison is near to the farmer's house, next to the field.
- To progress in the field without being killed, use the obstacles to stay safe from the fireballs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest was reworked from Thieving Rodents in the 1.17 Dungeons and Discoveries Update.
- This is the first quest that introduces the player to cut scenes.