The Boss Altar
|Mold, viscera, chemicals, and waste combine to give this laboratory a disgusting smell. Filth seems to cover every inch of this place.|
|Coordinates||X: -1830, Z: -5260|
|Minimum Suggested Level||50|
|Monsters||Locust of Consumption (Lv. 50)|
Locust of Rejuvenation (Lv. 50)
Locust of Infection (Lv. 50)
|Boss||Olux Plague Doctor|
Location[edit | edit source]
Activation[edit | edit source]
In order to enter, 16 Cursed Venom Sacs must be dropped into the hopper. The venom sacs are dropped by Cursed Silk Spiders. After activating the altar, you get teleported to the Plague Laboratory. From there you can enter the boss arena.
Boss[edit | edit source]
|Olux Plague Doctor|
|Olux Plague Doctor Information
|Special Drops||128 Emeralds|
The boss for this altar is the Olux Plague Doctor. He carries a Plague Staff and can use Heavy Weakness, Heavy Slowness and Teleport spells. He is resistant to Earth and Air damage and deals Earth and Water damage himself.
Minions[edit | edit source]
The arena is filled with different Locusts. For each Locust killed, another one spawns, and the Olux Plague Doctor constantly summons new ones as well. The limit is 199 Locusts in the room at once.
- Locust of Rejuvenation: These have 3500 health and are easily killed. They only deal 60-70 damage per hit and only have Heal and Self Destruct spells.
- Locust of Consumption: These have 500000 health and are virtually invincible. They deal 130-170 damage per hit and have Multihit and Self Destruct spells.
- Locust of Infection: These have 500000 health as well, but only deal 90-120 damage per hit. They have Slowness, Weakness and Self Destruct spells.
Loot[edit | edit source]
The Locusts frequently drop powders, but it is not recommended to try to kill them. The Olux Plague Doctor drops 128 Emeralds and has a chance to drop several untradable and powerful items.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Focus on the Olux Plague Doctor and try to kill him as fast as possible, do not try to kill the Locusts. They will overwhelm you within a few minutes and you will inevitably die if you don't kill the boss first.
- Be aware of the Self Destruct spells, as they can deal heavy amounts of damage at once and potentially kill you.