Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pirate's Trove is a medium level 39 quest located at the Llevigar Port. It is the first Gavel quest a player will encounter. It is an introductory puzzle driven quest which informs the player about the new puzzles added during the Gavel update.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Damiral, who resides in the port of Llevigar, has heard of tales telling of a secret treasure located within Llevigar; the treasure was put there by a great pirate captain by the name of Hastor. Damiral tells the player that the treasure is hidden by riddles and puzzles but, since he cannot figure them out, he tasks the player with finding the treasure.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Damiral.
- Damiral: Lo, adventurer! Welcome to the great province of Gavel, home of the villager race, and yours truly.
- Damiral: But enough with the pleasantries. Tell me... have you ever heard the tale of the great pirate, Captain Hastor? Sailed the seas a long time ago.
- Damiral: Legend says that he lived just beyond those gates, in the quartz city of Llevigar and that he hid his fortune somewhere in the city!
- Damiral: I'm a retired sailor now, but I could still do with a few extra emeralds from that treasure. Perhaps, if you're up to it... we could come to an agreement?
- Damiral: I have a riddle, the first of a number of clues that are supposed to lead to where Hastor hid his fortune, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.
- Damiral: Maybe you'll be able to solve it, and if you can, I'll make sure to pay you a good sum for your services.
- Damiral: This first riddle goes like so: "Toward the sunset, among the northern flowers shaded by quartz".
- Damiral: I've heard rumors that the others are engraved on blocks of black stone; it may be a good idea to look for those.
- Damiral: I do wish you good luck, adventurer. Remember, everything you need to solve the clues should be found somewhere inside Llevigar.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Search Llevigar for the grey stone using the clue: Toward the sunset, among the northern flowers shaded by quartz
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find the second piece of black stone using the clue: "In a place of identity, above the leaves and between the glass"
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find the third piece of black stone using the clue: "In an emerald fountain, surrounded by the wealth of the villagers"
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Find the treasure using the clue: "Beneath the cowl of the eastern titan, keeping watch over our heads"
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Return to Damiral about what you found.
- Damiral: How's the search for Hastor's treasure going?
- Damiral: My... you've really done it! After all this time... I could be set for life now! With all those emeralds...
- Damiral: Really, thank you so much for your help today. As promised, here's a good portion of my own personal savings.
- Damiral: You really should visit the rest of Gavel some time. So many wonderful places to see!
- Damiral: I'll be on my way then. Got to get the treasure, all that treasure... heh...
- Damiral: But I won't keep you! Farewell, and I do hope to see you again, adventurer!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first Gavel quest.