Entrance to the ravines
|This massive, maze-like ravine is home to the Pigmen, a species of half-pig, half-human abominations that feast on any weak adventurer who happens to stumble inside.|
|Coordinates||X: -700, Z: -1373|
|Access Points||North: -875, -1370|
N-East: -620, -1320
East: -690, -1235
S-East: -750, -1200
South: The Passage
|Minimum Suggested Level||15|
|Quest Starts||Creeper Infiltration|
|Involved Quests||Temple of the Legends|
Pigmen's Ravines is an area located south of Ragni. The area isn't a very popular grinding area, mainly because of the strength of the Zombie Pigmen spawning in the area. However, a large quantity of Loot Chests spawn in the area making it a popular chest looting area for mid-level players. The walls of the ravine are incredibly steep, and numerous twists and turns make navigating the area very difficult.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
- The Ravine Village is located deep in the ravine and is the villages which houses Thomas, the starting NPC for the Creeper Infiltration quest.
- A large Pigmen Camp is located in another part of the ravine which houses the Pigman Overlord, who drops the Pigman Hide, a requirement for the Creeper Infiltration quest.
- The Creeper's Hideout, which is also a major area in the Creeper Infiltration and Temple of the Legends quest is located in a cave in the ravines.
- The Passage is a tunnel which connects the ravines with the city of Troms. The Passage is an important part of The Passage quest.
- In addition, a few small tents and campsites are scattered throughout the ravines.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
A Mask Merchant can be found in the Ravine Village, which sells a variety of masks including the Creeper Mask which is needed for the Creeper Infiltration quest
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Ravine Pigmen fill the caves with Levels varying from 14 to 16. They have higher than normal speed and moderatly high attack for their level.
- The Pigman Overlord can be found in the Pigmen Camp, itdrops the Pigman Hide which is a requirement for the Creeper Infiltration quest.
- The Ragni Entrance to the Ravines is filled with Level 9 Pigman Raiders, who are a weaker Ravine Pigman.
- Level 13 Pigman Runners can be found deeper in the ravine, who are even faster than regular pigmen.
- Level 17 Pigman Strikers can be found deeper in the ravine, they are a stronger pigman variant.
- Level 15 Pigman Raiders can be found near the entrance the the Ravine Village, they are a stronger pigman variant.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only place in Wynn Province where you can find Creepers, besides the Lost Sanctuary.
- It has some hidden TNT blocks close to the top, near a hole in the cliff. Directly underneath is a boulder that has smashed all over the path, suggesting that someone set this up as a mob or player trap.
- It's the place where Pigmen originated from.