Entrance to the ravines
|This massive, maze-like ravine is home to the Pigmen, a species of half-pig, half-human abominations that feast on any weak adventurer who happens to stumble inside.|
|Coordinates||X: -700, Z: -1373|
|Access Points||North: -875, -1370|
N-East: -620, -1320
East: -690, -1235
S-East: -750, -1200
South: The Passage
|Minimum Suggested Level||15|
|Quest Starts||Creeper Infiltration|
|Involved Quests||Temple of the Legends|
Pigmen's Ravines is an area located south of Ragni. The area isn't a very popular grinding area, mainly because of the strength of the level 15 Zombie Pigmen spawning in the area. However, a large quantity of Loot Chests spawn in the area making it a popular chest looting area for mid-level players. The walls of the ravine are incredibly steep, and numerous twists and turns make navigating the area very difficult.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The only buildings in the area are located in Thomas' Village. The village also houses Thomas, the starting NPC for the Creeper Infiltration quest. In addition, a few small tents and campsites are scattered throughout the ravines.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
- Mask Merchant (sells the Creeper Mask, which is needed for the Creeper Infiltration quest)
- Item Identifier
- Item Buyer
Other Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- The only Creepers on the map spawn within the Creeper's Hideout, which is also a major area in the Creeper Infiltration and Temple of the Legends quest.
- The Passage connects the ravines to the city of Troms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only place in Wynn Province where you can find Creepers, besides the Lost Sanctuary.
- It has some hidden TNT blocks close to the top, near a hole in the cliff. Directly underneath is a boulder that has smashed all over the path, suggesting that someone set this up as a mob or player trap.
- It's the place where Pigmen originated from.