The swamp city of Olux
|Olux is a poor town, one that has suffered the effects of the Decay, a force that has caused all of north-western Gavel to begin to wither.|
|Coordinates||X: -1732, Z: -5528|
|Minimum Suggested Level||50|
|Armour Merchant||Level 49 - 52|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 53, 54|
|Potion Merchant||Level 45, 50|
|Other Merchants||Cobblestone Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Crop Failure|
An Iron Heart Part II
|Involved Quests||The Maiden Tower|
The Shadow of the Beast
Olux is a large town in the swamp of Gavel, and an important rest stop in the region. Unlike the imperial city of Llevigar to the South, Olux is run down and poor, lacking the materials and money to expand and grow stronger, and is plagued by the decay and many other unusual threats.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- In the back of the town, there is a large crypt and graveyard that houses the town's dead.
- The Bank is the largest building in the town, and is located in its center.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Olux is possibly a reference to Luxio (minus the "i"), a former Wynncraft artist.
- Olux is by far the largest town in the decay side of Gavel, far eclipsing Gelibord and Lexdale.
- Olux's houses were originally built for Elkurn but due to Elkurn's house style being changed last minute, they were abandoned and later used in Olux.
- Olux was originally called Amat during its early stages of development.