One of the many rooms of the cave
|Access Points||-187, 16, -3452|
|Involved Quests||Beneath the Depths|
|Monsters||Ocean Zombie Level 63|
Hurricane Level 63
|Boss||Treasure Guardian Level 70|
|Alternative name is Sarnfic|
The Ocean Cave is a large cave under the ocean floor. It was once a village named Sarnfic but due to evil powers residing there the mage council had to banish the village and the cave is all that remains. The player has to visit the cave during the quest Beneath the Depths to find Javier's hidden treasure.
To the right and left of the main cave there are a loot of hidden and/or hard to reach small rooms. Exploring them can be worth it since they sometimes contain loot chests. In the room before the Treasure Guardian there are two waterfalls which are actually holes in the ocean floor. They can be used as easy exit, you will come out in the ocean very close near Selchar.
The spawn rate for Level 63 Ocean Zombies in this area is very high, which combined with the cave's large size makes it a viable grinding spot, albeit hard to reach.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a Tier III and IV loot chest in the cave.
- The Tier III chest is found when the cave continues onward to the right. Instead of going right, go through a broken down gate to the left. The chest is up the small set of stairs on the floor to the right.
- The Tier IV chest is found very close to the Tier III chest. After exiting the broken down gate, you will see a small lava flow to the left. Follow the tracks to the end of the cave for the Tier IV chest.
- The Treasure Guardian enemy was severely nerfed in the 1.1.2 update, losing 18000 health and a high spawn rate of other enemies in the Treasure Room.
- The Hurricane Pig enemy was replaced with the Hurricane enemy, mobile blocks of water with 1 health which use Self destruct spell.