|Coordinates||X: 6357, Z: 4549|
|Involved Quests||The Order of the Grook|
The Nexus is a magical transportation hub used for Fast Travel between Pirate Cove, Mage Island, Nemract, Selchar, Llevigar, and Grookwarts. It is first introduced in the quest The Order of the Grook. The nexus can be accessed through the same kind of secret tunnels used to enter Grookwarts, or through the School Ship on Mage Island.
|Location||Entry point (x, z) |
|Entry point (x, z) |
|Exit Point (x, z)|
|Pirate Cove||-675 -3140||6336 4482||-675 -3160|
|Mage Island||890 -2890||6329 4521||855 -2845|
|Nemract||160 -2214||6370 4478||-30 -2155|
|Selchar||70 -3110||6371 4502||95 -3090|
|Llevigar||-1930 -4475||6377 4523||-2000 -4340|
|Grookwarts||6711 4434||6374 4513||6711 4434|
- Nell - an NPC who describes the tunnels
- Mamui - an NPC who talks about the secret tunnel to Grookwarts
- The Pirate Cove teleportation can glitch and teleport you under the dock. Remember to swim to surface before you drown.
- Although there appear to be a lot of crops in the Nexus, none of them can be farmed.
- Mage Island actually has two ways to get into the Nexus. Although the Boat Captain says to go back to the dock to re-enter the Nexus, going through the Mage Island secret tunnel at 895 -2888 is much faster.